just got this for my 9900. my phone is stuck on the applications screen. how do you change to the clock screen or the screen with the 6 tiles on?? i've tried every button and swipe, but no luck.
    What OS version are you on?
    I know that <7.1 has issues with custom themes.
    raddbj03 likes this.
    07-10-12 12:02 PM
    oh ok. I'm on the latest ATT version...which isn't 7.1. Sounds like I will need to update to 7.1 in order to get this thing working.
    07-10-12 12:05 PM
    Is there any way to disable the keyboard shortcuts included in this theme? I use MyOwnHotkeys to customize my keyboard, and this theme interferes with that. My"F" key no longer opens Facebook, but brings up profiles instead, which is an odd key for profiles. I would think "P" would be better or "Q" since that is the BB default key for switching profiles.
    07-10-12 05:48 PM
    Is there any way to disable the keyboard shortcuts included in this theme? I use MyOwnHotkeys to customize my keyboard, and this theme interferes with that. My"F" key no longer opens Facebook, but brings up profiles instead, which is an odd key for profiles. I would think "P" would be better or "Q" since that is the BB default key for switching profiles.
    Don't think you can disable keyboard shortcuts without redoing the theme. BTW, the latest update changes the profile hotkey to 'R'
    Dr.Deebs likes this.
    07-10-12 06:18 PM
    Loving the screen caps people are posting.
    Kinda going on a tangent here, but I'm really interested based on the indicators on your screen:
    What apps do you guys use for battery meter and weather??
    07-11-12 08:59 PM
    Loving the screen caps people are posting.
    Kinda going on a tangent here, but I'm really interested based on the indicators on your screen:
    What apps do you guys use for battery meter and weather??
    battery meter is usually BatteryEx and weather is very often BeWeather by Bellshare.
    07-11-12 09:05 PM
    Click to view quoted image

This theme does it all!
    Love this one! Which apps did you use for the battery meter, weather and that martini glass?

Thanks!
    07-12-12 11:16 AM
    Love this one! Which apps did you use for the battery meter, weather and that martini glass?

Thanks!
    Hi. The battery meter is BatteryEX. The weather is BeWeather with a set made by Hamsterwheel and the martini glass is from an app called Target Date.
    07-12-12 11:27 AM
    07-16-12 04:28 PM
    Updated to 1.1.0843!

Added the option to hide and show the owner info on the clock screen (ALT+T and ALT+Y)
    Trackpad navigation updates.
    Added the Metro style "Beta" wallpaper from the Windows8 consumer preview.
    staraf likes this.
    07-22-12 08:02 AM
    Hi Doug,

I just updated your D Metro theme to the newest version. See the screen shot below...please.

As you can see the icon for my pictures does not have the text showing. It shows in all my other icons. I tried switching to another icon and then back to my picture icon...no change. Yes, I have rebooted the phone. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mojave; 07-22-12 at 08:42 AM.
    07-22-12 08:32 AM
    Having the same issue as Mojave. Other than that thanks for the update.
    07-22-12 08:45 AM
    Issue fixed!!! Many thanks Doug!!
    staraf likes this.
    07-22-12 12:49 PM
    Well since there was an Update how do we get that to our phone? there' no download link or am I missing something?
    07-22-12 03:59 PM
    Well since there was an Update how do we get that to our phone? there' no download link or am I missing something?
    I am assuming you have paid for the theme. You should be receiving an email from mybotta.com telling you that Metro has been updated. In the email you will have a link that you will click onto and that will open your phone's browser and allow you to download the new update. You must update from your Blackberry phone.
    07-22-12 04:51 PM
    I am assuming you have paid for the theme. You should be receiving an email from mybotta.com telling you that Metro has been updated. In the email you will have a link that you will click onto and that will open your phone's browser and allow you to download the new update. You must update from your Blackberry phone.
    Right, but I checked and there is no link in there.
    07-22-12 11:27 PM
    I received update notices of both dD_Metro and JellyBerry themes but both emails came without links so it is not possible to update the themes.
    07-23-12 10:13 AM
    I received update notices of both dD_Metro and JellyBerry themes but both emails came without links so it is not possible to update the themes.
    I found my link at the very bottom, right before the "to unsubscribe from updates". I had to hit "B" several times before I reached the bottom because the message in the body of the text repeated itself multiple times.
    07-23-12 02:52 PM
    I found my link at the very bottom, right before the "to unsubscribe from updates". I had to hit "B" several times before I reached the bottom because the message in the body of the text repeated itself multiple times.
    Thanks - I found it. However, it's asking for the original transaction info in order to give me the new download ID. How stupid is that? I wouldn't have received the upgrade notification if I hadn't already purchased the theme. Now I have to go hunting through all my back emails to find that original information. Can't be bothered and it will make me think twice about buying anything via MyBBOTA in the future.
    07-24-12 09:21 AM
    Ok, so it looks like there are two links at the bottom of the upgrade email. You need to click on the one that says "follow this link" in the paragraph called DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS (Duh!).

It works and downloads the upgrade immediately without having to put in any info about a previous purchase. Sorry for the misinformation.
    07-24-12 09:36 AM
    Thanks for this theme. I have came back to blackberry and am loving it. I am addicted to themes
    08-08-12 07:26 AM
    How did you get the starfish background?
    08-14-12 03:36 PM
    How did you get the starfish background?
    Here you go

08-14-12 04:04 PM
    I love this theme, but how am I supposed to take screenshots of my screen with this theme?
    08-20-12 02:14 PM
    Hi all,

When I applied this theme, I can't seems to see the folders on other panels except the one in the "all" panel. How do I see it again?
    09-04-12 01:47 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD