My latest theme Cyanity is now up on App World. OS5, OS6 and 99xx compatible, $0.99. Enjoy

Get it at App World

joeylee likes this.
    10-23-12 10:59 AM
    Hey, i am having trouble buying this theme.

When i hit on the 0.99 button, it takes me to verify my blackberry id which i do, then afterwards takes me back to the cyanity with Please wait pop up then after thats done nothing happens at all.

Nevermind, i had to downgrade blackberry app world. Awesome theme!
    Last edited by Formeriphonepredroiduser; 10-23-12 at 02:50 PM.
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    10-23-12 02:05 PM
    looks nice! what is the deal that 9810 and 9850 /60 are the only phones new themes are not being made for? Why are we being past up?
    mzceetee likes this.
    10-23-12 03:02 PM
    looks nice! what is the deal that 9810 and 9850 /60 are the only phones new themes are not being made for? Why are we being past up?
    Hi. The underlying issue is that I cannot release a theme for any OS7 model series before I have fully tested it on that actual device first. (And the only OS7 device I currently own is a 9900, that's why my OS7 themes are for 99xx only.)
    Until recently, I was hoping ThemeBuilder 7 would eventually get released, so I could support more OS7 device models but.. oh well.

Also, I don't think any theme dev intentionally leaves out any OS7 user category. We just want to be as sure as possible that the theme will behave as it is supposed to.
    Sorry for the inconvenience :|.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    10-24-12 04:50 AM
    Bought it already and I am pretty pleased with it. Nice work, I really recommend this theme. Are you still planning to release more color variants later on?

One question regarding this theme:
    My inboxes, both mail and texts, have a rather large font size. I've set my system font size to 7, other themes seem to use that small size on the inboxes too. Cyanity however seems to ignore this.

My only small downside and criticism with this theme would be the icons. While I understand the minimalistic afford, I think they are way too minimalistic. Missing details to make them look better. The plain white area makes some icons hard to identify, camera, contacts and notes just came to my mind.
    10-25-12 09:59 PM
    Bought it already and I am pretty pleased with it. Nice work, I really recommend this theme. Are you still planning to release more color variants later on?

One question regarding this theme:
    My inboxes, both mail and texts, have a rather large font size. I've set my system font size to 7, other themes seem to use that small size on the inboxes too. Cyanity however seems to ignore this.

My only small downside and criticism with this theme would be the icons. While I understand the minimalistic afford, I think they are way too minimalistic. Missing details to make them look better. The plain white area makes some icons hard to identify, camera, contacts and notes just came to my mind.
    Hi and thank you very much for your feedback!
    One more color variant is on its way - with less minimalistic icons. And maybe even more soon (depending on user requests).
    The fonts issue happens on some of my 99xx themes, I am not sure what is causing the bug, will try fixing it.

Taigatrommel likes this.
    10-27-12 06:21 AM
    *coughs* I'd still dig an orange and green one... at least if neither colors are too bright. I'm looking forward to more of your work. Keep up your good work!
    berryglowdesigns likes this.
    10-27-12 09:27 AM
    I love it when general users give really good feedback on themes. Nicely done.

I'll be looking forward to when the font size issue is fixed. I remember years ago downloading themes, that was my biggest gripe. I like my font to be either 8 or 9, especially on email and text...

Sent from the device in my hand, using Tapatalk
    10-27-12 09:47 AM
    Unfortunately it turned out to be the bast#rd phone for blackberry. My guess is not enough sold and if you were looking for one now they'd be hard to find except on ebay etc. I have the 9930 and the 9850 both are great phones and I often switch back and forth between the two. Theme devs are going to produce where the money is first and maybe the 9850 later but don't hold your breath. Can't say I blame them either.
    10-27-12 12:20 PM
    Autumn color variant for this theme coming soon

Taigatrommel likes this.
    10-28-12 08:06 AM
    Autumn color variant for this theme coming soon

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/816...1028145333.jpg
    Awesome, just what I hoped for!
    10-28-12 10:35 AM
    The Autumn color one looks very good!. Looks to be easy on the eyes.....not so bright! Hopefully this one will be with LESS minimalistic icons. Oh yes one more thing.....I love these icons much better than the white icons!
    Last edited by Mojave; 10-28-12 at 12:23 PM.
    10-28-12 11:38 AM
    The Autumn color one looks very good!. Looks to be easy on the eyes.....not so bright! Hopefully this one will be with LESS minimalistic icons. Oh yes one more thing.....I love these icons much better than the white icons!
    Gave up on the minimalistic blanked out OS7 icons I used on the original 'Cyanity' theme based on user feedback . This one will keep default OS7 icons. Cheers!
    Theme should be up the following days.

10-28-12 01:19 PM
    Awesome!! I'll be keeping an eye out for this one!! Can't wait!

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-28-12 01:24 PM
    11-02-12 05:42 AM