Hi everyone! We've just released a new theme on AppWorld that we're quite proud of!

A custom Layout, Hidden Dock theme that features a hidden notifications center allowing you to preview 2 BBM's, Missed Calls and Emails all without the need to send a read receipt. 2 different clock options- large and small, 3 different hidden dock locations and a built in slideshow. All accessible directly from the home screen with touch gesture support for notifications and the hidden dock!

Other features include: Weather slot on home screen, transparent menus and popups, custom battery and signal screens, independent lock screen image, built in mobile wiki support and as always a wallpaper friendly home and lock screen.

There are 4 colors to choose from ( sold individually) BLUE, PINK, PURPLE, and LIME GREEN. see below for more details,

BlackBerry World - MyTheme Purple
    BlackBerry World - MyTheme Blue
    BlackBerry World - MyTheme Lime Green
    BlackBerry World - MyTheme Pink

Hidden Dock:
    7 slots +1 always visible "weather slot" or choose your most used app, it's totally up to you! To show the dock, scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Or if you have a 9900 Bold you can tap the bottom right of the screen to show and above the dock to hide. (Touch gestures coming soon for all devices) (see screen shots for touch button locations)

Multiple Dock Locations:
    Have you ever added a custom wallpaper only to find out the dock covers up the important part? Try using Hot Keys to move it to the Top, Middle or Bottom of the screen!
    Alt-3 - Top
    Alt-6 - Middle
    alt-9 - Bottom

Big Clock or Small Clock:
    Alt-4 - Small Clock
    Alt-5 - Big Clock

Hidden Notifications Popup:
    Preview BBM messages without sending a read receipt! See your missed calls right on the home screen! Preview 2 of your latest incoming Emails!
    Alt-1 - Hide Notifications (see screen shots for touch button locations)
    Alt-7 - Show Notifications
    To access notifications, tap or scroll to highlight msg and click!

Custom Slideshow:
    Choose 3 photos from your Micro SD card,
    Name each picture "slide1", "slide2", "slide3"
    Make sure each photo is in the top directory of the Micro SD card (not within any sub-folders)
    Make sure each photo is .jpg format
    Re-activate your theme for changes to take effect
    Slideshow appears on both the Home Screen and Lock Screen
    (no capitals or spaces, must be a .jpg image)

Custom Lock Screen Image:
    Don't let strangers see your personal images, cover them up by adding a slideshow (above) or a Lock Screen image!
    Choose a photo from your Micro SD card
    Name it "mythemelock" and save it as a .jpg format
    Make sure the photo is in the top directory of the Micro SD card (not in any sub-folders)
    Re-activate your theme for changes to take effects
    (you must password enable your device for the lock screen to show)

for help setting up your theme email us - support at motekmobile dot com or visit our wiki page http://support.motekmobile.com/wiki/...s_MyTheme_Help
    Last edited by motekmobile; 02-22-13 at 06:51 PM. Reason: added support wiki link
    Nenye likes this.
    02-22-13 04:18 PM

Great theme!
    02-24-13 03:15 AM
    I would really like to get this, but was wondering if you can use custom fonts? Thanks!
    02-24-13 08:54 AM
    This is a very cute theme, but the message list is NOT user customizable. You have to stick with the font the dev has chosen.

Can you fix this clipping problem??

See how I can't read the second line of text?

And what about the weather slot on the home screen? Clipped.

Notifications are clipped as well.
    Also I have double signal meters??? I'm on CDMA.
    Was this tested with a CDMA device?

Please issue an update for these problems.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 02-24-13 at 01:40 PM.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    02-24-13 01:17 PM
    I am not having the font cutoff issue that you are having but my font is set at 9. I tried a different weather set and yeah it is cutoff too. The notifications splat is cutoff. I am not having the double signal but I am on a GSM device.
    02-24-13 03:17 PM
    Yeah and the fact that the message list is not customizable is a problem too because it is always set so small. And to get rid of the clipped text, I would have to move it to 9? I use 12 or 13 on mine.

Hope it gets fixed.
    02-24-13 03:32 PM
    Hey guys, thanks for posting your screen shots!

To answer your questions,
    Message List,
    The MSG list has been set to default because in the past we have seen conflicts with 3rd Party apps, sometimes you'll get white txt on white background or black txt on black background (depending on what the font is set to), Facebook app is really bad for this and we get a lot of complaints because the device uses the msg list fonts for some 3rd party apps. Solution is to reset your msg list fonts to default. size 9 i believe.

Double signal on CDMA
    I will try to find the code to remove the signal meter although i think it maybe the GPS signal meter but I'm not sure. This was not tested on CDMA, it was tested on GSM and sim.

Notifications,
    Are you referring to the splat above each icon? Will fix this with the icons cut off.

Cut icons
    Will fix this in the next update! asap.

Thanks for downloading will keep you posted!
    catberryday likes this.
    02-25-13 11:30 AM
    Hey guys, thanks for posting your screen shots!

To answer your questions,
    Message List,
    The MSG list has been set to default because in the past we have seen conflicts with 3rd Party apps, sometimes you'll get white txt on white background or black txt on black background (depending on what the font is set to), Facebook app is really bad for this and we get a lot of complaints because the device uses the msg list fonts for some 3rd party apps. Solution is to reset your msg list fonts to default. size 9 i believe.

Double signal on CDMA
    I will try to find the code to remove the signal meter although i think it maybe the GPS signal meter but I'm not sure. This was not tested on CDMA, it was tested on GSM and sim.

Notifications,
    Are you referring to the splat above each icon? Will fix this with the icons cut off.

Cut icons
    Will fix this in the next update! asap.

Thanks for downloading will keep you posted!
    Thanks for the reply!! Look forward to helping you sort this out!
    As far as size 9 font...one word: UGH. My eyes can't see that size!!!!!
    02-25-13 12:04 PM

Yay!!!!!! This is the pink version (cough cough) but all the minor issues are solved. An update will be coming shortly!!!
    Thanks to the developer for taking our issues and working to solve them!!!!
    bruteforce037 likes this.
    02-26-13 06:18 PM

Still working with PINK....
    02-27-13 03:53 PM
    03-05-13 08:02 AM
    Any word on when the updates are coming? Would really like to have this one
    03-05-13 10:17 AM
    Any word on when the updates are coming? Would really like to have this one
    I was just wondering too. Nothing has shown up in BW for me yet.
    03-05-13 01:07 PM
    Updates are coming, we're trying to update all our builds with something new or fixed bugs, shouldn't be more than a few days at the most.

thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by motekmobile; 03-07-13 at 02:51 PM.
    catberryday and jaydee5799 like this.
    03-07-13 12:10 PM
    Update has finally been published!

Suggestions on improvements welcome, BB10 Icons anyone?

If you need help setting up the theme email us support at motekmobile dot com

Thanks!!!
    04-13-13 11:43 AM
    Update has finally been published!

Suggestions on improvements welcome, BB10 Icons anyone?

If you need help setting up the theme email us support at motekmobile dot com

Thanks!!!
    My only suggestion is to make it possible to download more than one color at a time. I purchased purple and decided to try lime and the lime version overwrote the purple version. I am unable to switch between the themes without having to reinstall the color I wish to use and reboot. Please fix so we can have more than one color installed at the same time. It would be greatly appreciated. I did email about this and got a quick response but I just wanted to make sure this issue is addressed. Thanks again for the great theme!
    04-13-13 03:11 PM