"**Please read before installing the theme.**

99xx theme of the new UI is released.

But there is one small problem.

After applying a theme and the theme will not be visible the application in folder

So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please"

hey thanks for that super informative post there dev/OP, that really helped me understand what it is your trying to sell me.

/s

if i didnt have jaydee and ria with their panties in a bunch trying to defend you, i would have had absolutely no idea wtf youre talking about.

Well yeah if you read the original post first you wouldn't of have to of read mine or JayDee's post so why would they confuse you? A pretty unnecessary comment tbh. Enjoy the theme

sent using Ria's kawaii 9900 :3 via [PAID] Tapatalk™
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-22-12 12:39 PM
    The bug that exists because there is no Theme Builder 7 is that the apps screen is either all white or all black; AND that the folders do not show any icons. Therefore, if you have a Media folder, for instance, when you open it, there are no icons inside. So what you have to do is move the icons to the home screen first.
    Hi and thanks, I have to ask for a bit more patience with my not understanding correctly - so if I have a Media Folder (yes I do) then I have to move the icons to the home screen first .... So where exactly would they be if they aren't in the media folder? Thank you for any help you can give me.
    05-22-12 12:47 PM
    Hi and thanks, I have to ask for a bit more patience with my not understanding correctly - so if I have a Media Folder (yes I do) then I have to move the icons to the home screen first .... So where exactly would they be if they aren't in the media folder? Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Those icons would be on your home screen with all the others, and that's where you leave them.

You will have to move all your icons from all your folders to your home screen, for them to remain visible in this theme.

If you want to be brave, you could leave them in their respective folders. Icons in folders are only invisible in these type of themes... but they're still there, and can still be accessed. You just have to do it blind
    05-22-12 12:59 PM
    The OP is a little vague about the removing the icons from the folders and putting them on the homescreen. Just saying.
    Anyway good theme!
    05-22-12 01:43 PM
    Those icons would be on your home screen with all the others, and that's where you leave them.

You will have to move all your icons from all your folders to your home screen, for them to remain visible in this theme.

If you want to be brave, you could leave them in their respective folders. Icons in folders are only invisible in these type of themes... but they're still there, and can still be accessed. You just have to do it blind
    i hate all my icons on the homescreen so you know what i do? just use the universal search when looking for the app i want, quick in all ways possible
    ryshhh likes this.
    05-22-12 02:29 PM

Ah now I get it. (Grin) thanks Phill !
    05-22-12 03:54 PM
    This theme would be more amazing if there wasn't a bottom banner.. Minimalist at its best. Love the top banner.
    05-22-12 06:39 PM
    i hate all my icons on the homescreen so you know what i do? just use the universal search when looking for the app i want, quick in all ways possible
    I use QuickLaunch and put all my apps and icons on the QL menu. Then no matter what theme I use, I still have a way to launch the app.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 05-23-12 at 06:14 AM.
    05-22-12 06:51 PM
    This theme would be more amazing if there wasn't a bottom banner.. Minimalist at its best. Love the top banner.
    I think we need Theme builder 7 to eliminate the banner...
    05-22-12 06:52 PM
    I use QuickLaunch and out all my apps and icons on the QL menu. Then no matter what theme I use, I still have a way to launch the app.
    Oh that's such a great idea, I have a lot on my QL but never thought to add to add everything else.
    05-22-12 08:15 PM
    I use QuickLaunch and out all my apps and icons on the QL menu. Then no matter what theme I use, I still have a way to launch the app.
    I use QuickLaunch and MyOwnHotKeys apps.. Best combo ever.
    05-22-12 11:30 PM
    I am hoping to post this and just get clarification. I AM IN NO WAY PUTTING THIS THEME DOWN. IT IS AMAZING AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. With that said, I moved my icons and can see them on the black backgound what I can seem to get to in the "homescreen" where I would be able to see my wallpaper. I thought I had followed the directions but not well enough. Lol. Can someone please gently and nicely tell me where I messed up? Thank you.
    05-23-12 11:12 AM
    I am hoping to post this and just get clarification. I AM IN NO WAY PUTTING THIS THEME DOWN. IT IS AMAZING AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. With that said, I moved my icons and can see them on the black backgound what I can seem to get to in the "homescreen" where I would be able to see my wallpaper. I thought I had followed the directions but not well enough. Lol. Can someone please gently and nicely tell me where I messed up? Thank you.
    Hi! So you moved your icons to the Home folder? So now they all show on the app screen. On the home screen, you have 12 in order on the bottom banner. The first 12 from your app screen, right? What is it you want to do from there? If the icons are not in the 12 on the home screen click the  button and you should see them all. Does this help you at all?
    05-23-12 11:43 AM
    Hi! So you moved your icons to the Home folder? So now they all show on the app screen. On the home screen, you have 12 in order on the bottom banner. The first 12 from your app screen, right? What is it you want to do from there? If the icons are not in the 12 on the home screen click the  button and you should see them all. Does this help you at all?
    It does a little. The problem is I only have the app screen. I can't get to the home screen at all. I hit the back space, end button and have even rebooted. All I can see/get to is the app screen.
    05-23-12 11:58 AM
    It does a little. The problem is I only have the app screen. I can't get to the home screen at all. I hit the back space, end button and have even rebooted. All I can see/get to is the app screen.
    Hmmm that's is weird. In my  options, I have unchecked all trays EXCEPT the ALL tray. Try that and see what happens.
    05-23-12 12:07 PM
    Hmmm that's is weird. In my  options, I have unchecked all trays EXCEPT the ALL tray. Try that and see what happens.
    . I know. Lol. Thanks for your suggestions. I went to manage panels and I don't even have an option for any other panel. It just shows the All option. The dev stated inthe beginning of the thresd "
    So before you apply the theme folder to the destop applications move to the left please". What does that mean? What needs to be moved to the left? Maybe that's where I messed up. Thanks again for all your help. I really do appreciate it
    05-23-12 12:25 PM
    . I know. Lol. Thanks for your suggestions. I went to manage panels and I don't even have an option for any other panel. It just shows the All option. The dev stated in the beginning of the thresd "
    So before you apply the theme folder to the desktop applications move to the left please". What does that mean? What needs to be moved to the left? Maybe that's where I messed up. Thanks again for all your help. I really do appreciate it
    Well what he meant was to move your icons to the home folder. So to do that I put the focus icon on say videos and the use the  button and choose the "move to" option to move them to the home folder. And silly me, of course you don't have the tray option as this is a custom theme and not default. Try changing to another theme, unchecking all the trays except the all tray and then going back to this theme.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 05-23-12 at 01:13 PM.
    05-23-12 12:42 PM
    Thanks again. I am beginning to think that it didn't download correctly. I reset to default settings and switched back to this theme. Even though all i have is the app screen I can still see my apps in their original folder without having to move them to the home folder.
    05-23-12 01:49 PM
    This theme does not work at all. Or am I doing something wrong? When I activate the theme, it looks like this. I can't swipe down, left or right, and I can't apply any wallpaper.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-23-12 03:13 PM
    This theme does not work at all. Or am I doing something wrong? When I activate the theme, it looks like this. I can't swipe down, left or right, and I can't apply any wallpaper.

it's a custom theme rather than built around the default os 7 theme. so it's work like the old blackberry themes, you press menu key to access menu. as there is not theme building software out for os 7 phones yet, the folders you have your apps in will appear invisible, do not worry, they are still there. but there is a bug when it comes to custom built themes for our phones which wont allow the icons to be visible. so what to do is, move all your icons to the homescreen. or use the universal search option to look for the app you need. and as mentioned above a lot of people use utility apps such as quick launch, six tools etc.

hope this helps
    05-23-12 03:25 PM

I'm having the same issue. All I have is the app screen with no way to get to the home screen jaydee5799 has been really helpful but nothing has seemed to work so far.
    05-23-12 03:40 PM

Got it! but why doesn't my tray collapse when I hit the BB menu button?

*Edit: I'm running 7.0.0.576 I'm not sure it that info would help.
    05-23-12 03:49 PM
    Got it! but why doesn't my tray collapse when I hit the BB menu button?

*Edit: I'm running 7.0.0.576 I'm not sure it that info would help.
    EMF and Gerry
    That's what I was going to ask? OS 7.1 or 7.0??? Must make a difference.
    collapse the tray by touching it and dragging it down.

Now, EMF...what can we do to help you???
    How did Gerry get the app screen to allow you to go back to the home screen? I hate to say upgrade the OS...
    should look like this:
    05-23-12 04:11 PM
    EMF and Gerry
    That's what I was going to ask? OS 7.1 or 7.0??? Must make a difference.
    collapse the tray by touching it and dragging it down.

Now, EMF...what can we do to help you???
    How did Gerry get the app screen to allow you to go back to the home screen? I hate to say upgrade the OS...
    should look like this:
    Click to view quoted image
    My screen shot is the only screen I have, there isn't any dock. When I swipe the screen down, it goes a 3/4 down then bounces back up. Maybe it's my OS? I thought of upgrading to 7.1 but I get awesome battery life with my stock OS. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" right???
    05-23-12 04:55 PM
    It may just be my OS I am running the same OS as Gerry. I guess I will have to do a leaked version. ATT is ALWAYS 6 months to a year behind releasing official OS's. I will try and update when I get home. Thanks again for all the help.
    05-23-12 05:00 PM
109 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD