As soon as I have extra time the other colors will be made. So far blue, pink, and orange. I was thinking maybe a green and purple also.
    eee i can't wait this is my favourite theme amongst all my premiem ones :O just does what it says on the tin nice and simple. can't wait for pink!! i say don't change anything about the theme BUT the red colour, like every other colour is fine i like the greys and blacks if that makes sense..
    05-19-12 06:15 AM
    As soon as I have extra time the other colors will be made. So far blue, pink, and orange. I was thinking maybe a green and purple also.
    Thanks! I also would like the original icon selector instead of the edged ones you have created. No offense, they are great but I just prefer the other ones
    05-19-12 08:07 AM
    yeah man, do any Blue you want. I just find the Red you chose abit weird.
    Ill grab the blue and green with clock when you release them
    05-19-12 07:01 PM
    A couple changes. hbcC44 still has the red cursor on messages and menus. hbc44 has the default blue. Both have the changes shown below.

Changed the focus icon.

And skinned the browser tab background.
    Last edited by 69goat; 05-20-12 at 10:57 AM.
    05-20-12 10:53 AM
    I would like to make other colors. I will let you know when it is ready. Thanks.
    I'd love to order a purple one!!!!
    Will donate for your time as well! Great job on this!!
    Please let me know if you can make me a purple one!!
    (Ria and her pink.... )
    ria__x and flybabyroxy like this.
    05-20-12 02:09 PM
    A couple changes. hbcC44 still has the red cursor on messages and menus. hbc44 has the default blue. Both have the changes shown below.

Changed the focus icon.
    Click to view quoted image

And skinned the browser tab background.
    Click to view quoted image
    Could find the blue one :/

Oh, the scrolling cursor in messages... Okay I can verify that is blue. Sorry
    Last edited by emirozmen; 05-20-12 at 03:30 PM.
    05-20-12 03:24 PM
    I'd love to order a purple one!!!!
    Will donate for your time as well! Great job on this!!
    Please let me know if you can make me a purple one!!
    (Ria and her pink.... )
    Thanks. I am just working out some of the bugs first.
    ria__x likes this.
    05-20-12 07:42 PM
    Thanks. I am just working out some of the bugs first.
    Thank you! I am excited to see it!
    05-20-12 09:00 PM
    Any updates?
    05-26-12 12:18 PM
    Any updates?
    Not yet. I have been working on a couple things I didn't like when I have had time. I should have some free time in a couple of weeks to do the different colors. Thanks.
    05-26-12 09:29 PM
    Great theme, best out there for OS7! When you update can you please look at the battery meter? When I connect to my charger the little black plug only comes on for a split second. If I'm using the charging pod, there's no indication at all. A lightning bolt or something that stays on throughout the charge would be fantastic!! Thanks!
    05-28-12 08:27 AM
    Great theme, best out there for OS7! When you update can you please look at the battery meter? When I connect to my charger the little black plug only comes on for a split second. If I'm using the charging pod, there's no indication at all. A lightning bolt or something that stays on throughout the charge would be fantastic!! Thanks!
    It is one of thing I fixed. And the 5 bars not showing. Still working on a couple other little things. I hope soon to have it all fixed and other colors available. Just real busy at work and homework.
    05-28-12 09:16 AM
    Great! I look forward to it!! Thanks.
    05-28-12 01:06 PM
    Love everything about it, except the font in my messages application. I can manage though.
    06-01-12 03:58 PM
    Lol. I don't like the default blue. What shade of blue do you think is better? Maybe I can try it.
    I've liked a few themes over the years where the highlight was a teal-blue. Some called it Aqua. I think some of the initial leaked screenshots of OS6 used a similar colour. Or was it OS5? Man, I've been doing this too long!

Let me know if you need a tester. Shane has my contact info.
    06-03-12 02:42 PM
    Love everything about it, except the font in my messages application. I can manage though.
    Yeah. Theme builder problem. If the cursors change to default blue, then the font can be changed.
    06-03-12 03:07 PM
    I've liked a few themes over the years where the highlight was a teal-blue. Some called it Aqua. I think some of the initial leaked screenshots of OS6 used a similar colour. Or was it OS5? Man, I've been doing this too long!

Let me know if you need a tester. Shane has my contact info.
    I think teal/aqua sounds good. Or a darker blue. Soon I will have time. Sorry.
    06-03-12 03:13 PM
    Quick question to anyone who has used one of these themes.
    Which do you prefer? No clock, with the clock and transparent app tray background, or with the clock and clear home screen, but black app tray? Thanks.
    06-03-12 03:18 PM
    Quick question to anyone who has used one of these themes.
    Which do you prefer? No clock, with the clock and transparent app tray background, or with the clock and clear home screen, but black app tray? Thanks.
    i like the black app tray and and how the clock is hidden until you highlight the top banner
    69goat likes this.
    06-03-12 05:49 PM
    i like the black app tray and and how the clock is hidden until you highlight the top banner
    I agree with Ria!
    ria__x and 69goat like this.
    06-03-12 05:58 PM
    I like to see the time without having to unlock my phone with password.
    So clock + transparent for me i guess
    69goat likes this.
    06-03-12 06:43 PM
    Have you removed the Fully Hidden Banner OTA link (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55219593/the...eme_hb44.jad)?
    06-30-12 05:26 PM
    Have you removed the Fully Hidden Banner OTA link (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55219593/the...eme_hb44.jad)?
    It appears that I have. I was updating them and must have deleted it by accident. I will get the link fixed.
    06-30-12 05:46 PM
    Update soon?
    07-01-12 09:24 PM
    It would be nice if all the colours and such remained default, just my $0.02. Nonetheless, nice theme!
    07-01-12 10:08 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD