Does anyone know why certain new themes work with Fancy Widgets and others will not? It appears that as long as the wallpaper can be changed, even if it says, "wallpaper friendly", some are and some are not. I've purchased a dozen themes and cannot use widgets, but didn't find out until after...
    ANY Help would be appreciated!!!
    -Joey Lee*
    05-08-12 07:36 PM
    Does anyone know why certain new themes work with Fancy Widgets and others will not? It appears that as long as the wallpaper can be changed, even if it says, "wallpaper friendly", some are and some are not. I've purchased a dozen themes and cannot use widgets, but didn't find out until after...
    ANY Help would be appreciated!!!
    -Joey Lee*
    Hey Joey,
    I'm not sure about your particular problem, but I have found that with certain themes that use custom fonts (like for the clock especially - like in BEAT or DeNexx) using fancy widgets will mess that up. The clock will look all weird and misplaced. I think it has something to do with the app interfering with the theme code. Might be the same where the wallpaper is concerned.
    05-08-12 08:59 PM
    Thanks "Hamsterwheel", I think "Beat" is one of the few that does permit the app and it doesn't mess up the cool clock...
    -------driving me crazy!---------
    Thank You*!!!!!
    -Joey Lee*
    05-09-12 09:13 AM
    Here is BEAT, which has no problem......

05-09-12 10:01 AM
    ** Stay away from fancy widgets. Its outdated and not updated for ages. It drains your battery and its calendar app has made several mistakes on my and friends device.
    05-09-12 10:50 AM
    Until the new theme studio is available, I'm stuck. I NEED to have a fixed calendar on my main screen. I'm disabled and have Dr. Appts, in home Nurses...any alternative, I'm open...
    05-09-12 11:04 AM
    Hmmm. Very strange. It messes my clock up. Must be my device.

@Joey have you tried DeToday? It let's you customize your today screen and place on hs.

Buy deToday - The Revolutionary Today Screen App - Download deToday - The Revolutionary Today Screen App - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    staraf likes this.
    05-09-12 11:23 AM
    DeToday works fine if you need fix on youtr homescreen. Check free 15days trial
    05-09-12 12:00 PM
    Thank You "Staraf", just purchased it! We'll see if there's any glitches! (Hoping NOT)
    Thanks!
    -Joey Lee*
    05-09-12 07:42 PM
    Well, I wish I'd have tried the "trial" version first... If the theme does not allow you to change the wallpaper, no show for "deToday".....
    Thanks Anyway!
    -Joey Lee*
    05-09-12 08:08 PM
    Here is BEAT, which has no problem......

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...1&d=1336571959
    Fikkkin showaa
    12-01-12 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD