I just wanted to let you guys know that I recently bought the "MiniBar Seven" theme for my 9930 and it is a great theme, I absolutely love it. In fact I went back and bought all the colors ha. I had been using the "seven point five theme" by BBThemes which is also a sweet theme, but I think "MiniBar Seven" may be better.

Things I liked:
    Playbook style icons and folder icons (shows icons inside folders too)
    Wallpaper friendly
    Comes in multiple colors and offer most of those in a bundle (2 for 1)
    Has colored / translucent menu feature with solid color highlighting.
    "Mini" bar feature when you drop your notifications menu its super small font so you can see so many more lines of text than the standard bar.
    Snappy, and no lag or deficiencies anywhere.

No dislikes at this time

Basically this is very similar to the "seven point five" theme in terms of the playbook icons, but the things i felt made it better personally where the mini bar, the color / trans themed menus and the multiple color theme options. If you use a wallpaper with similar colors as the color of the theme it looks totally sick.

Just wanted to let you guys know its a great theme. I am in no way connected to the developer or have any reason to benefit from promoting it. I simply hoped someone might love it as much as me.

Search Results for "minibar" - BlackBerry App World
    ria__x likes this.
    10-29-12 01:05 AM
    currently rocking the orange theme for a little Halloween feel

ria__x, catberryday and barcode55 like this.
    10-29-12 01:15 AM
    Hmm I had the purple version and loved it except the font in the menus and messages was HUGE! I tried but couldn't take the size of the font. I was on OS 7 at the time and have since upgrade to 7.1. Did this get fixed or is it still the case? Also I see from your screen shot the icons were different in my version all purple if I remember right. The time was purple too and a little difficult to see at times. I might have to revisit this theme.
    10-29-12 11:06 AM
    Yes I am using 7.1 too, font size in the menus and messages is normal and not too big at all, also the font size is responding when changing it in the settings. I loaded the purple theme just to check, its the same icons as above, but you are right the clock is purple, but its much lighter purple than the borders etc so I think he may have lightened it up based on feedback. I didn't feel like it was hard to read but I guess that would depend somewhat on your wallpaper.
    catberryday likes this.
    10-29-12 07:46 PM
    Sweet looking themes...love them all Please Matt for the Torch users ...9810 50/60 will appreciate theme....
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-29-12 08:47 PM
    @mzceetee. I appreciate anyone remembering/including us 9810 users......especially regarding a sore spot with a lot of owners- themes.
    mzceetee and Azensun like this.
    10-29-12 09:55 PM
    @OP
    Anyway, awesome theme.
    10-29-12 09:57 PM
    Yes I am using 7.1 too, font size in the menus and messages is normal and not too big at all, also the font size is responding when changing it in the settings. I loaded the purple theme just to check, its the same icons as above, but you are right the clock is purple, but its much lighter purple than the borders etc so I think he may have lightened it up based on feedback. I didn't feel like it was hard to read but I guess that would depend somewhat on your wallpaper.
    What version of the purple are you running? I just redownloaded it and the clock is still fairly dark. I can deal with that. Also is the font in the menus customizable? I also decided to give orange a try and the fonts are user defined in the menus which is great however on the purple version they are not which makes the pop up menus still HUGE almost taking up the whole screen. I download just the single purple version. Thought about seeing if the purple/pink version was different but wanted to ask first.
    10-31-12 01:55 PM
    @mzceetee. I appreciate anyone remembering/including us 9810 users......especially regarding a sore spot with a lot of owners- themes.
    Of course @Blacklatino we all are united by a Torch device ...we need to stick together to get the themes.....
    11-02-12 09:22 AM