Nice one!! Would you make it with HTC icon?

Sent from Crackberry forums app with the awesome Bold 9900 keyboard.
    04-14-12 08:12 AM
    Lee,
    Did you send the email with the update? My date is still not showing the entire thing.

04-14-12 09:17 AM
    Lee,
    Did you send the email with the update? My date is still not showing the entire thing.

Click to view quoted image
    Not yet, i need to update all of the themes, not just one Hopefully out later today
    04-14-12 09:22 AM
    Not yet, i need to update all of the themes, not just one Hopefully out later today
    Oh SORRY!!
    Of course! I'm a little anxious!!
    Thanks for fixing it!
    04-14-12 09:23 AM
    Nice folders... *eyeroll*�
    04-14-12 12:55 PM
    Nice folders... *eyeroll*�
    its like they`re almost from 2 different icon sets...............uh oh
    04-14-12 03:20 PM
    Since you ripped images from MINI_Banner and BB Themes/Dave's premium theme(s) + a couple other theme developers work just let us know when you're ready for OUR paypal info *eyeroll*�

It's questionable to rip other developers work to make a free theme BUT charging is completely unacceptable...
    04-14-12 03:47 PM
    04-14-12 09:12 PM
    Since you ripped images from MINI_Banner and BB Themes/Dave's premium theme(s) + a couple other theme developers work just let us know when you're ready for OUR paypal info *eyeroll*™

It's questionable to rip other developers work to make a free theme BUT charging is completely unacceptable...
    What images? The ones MyBBOTA spoke to me about, the app folder and IM? I didn't RIP any of your work at all. I messaged you, BBthemes and someone else and asked if I could have the OS2 icons as I don't have a playbook. You and BBthemes were obviously too arrogant to reply, even to say no, lol. The person that did reply gave me the icons, how was I supposed to know they weren't from a Playbook without having one? All you had to do was PM me and tell me, I would have respectfully removed the said icons.

If you stop being a massive (won't let me say it) posting and tweeting me telling me you want money and just PM me what icons are what, ill remove them. But there was no need to do what you did, baring in mind these are only icons, on a theme, for a phone... Nothing that important. If you wanna be childish about it, tell me which ones you want removed and if I agree they are YOURS, ill remove them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-15-12 01:01 PM
    What images? The ones MyBBOTA spoke to me about, the app folder and IM? I didn't RIP any of your work at all. I messaged you, BB Themes and someone else and asked if I could have the OS2 icons as I don't have a playbook. You and BB Themes were obviously too arrogant to reply, even to say no, lol. The person that did reply gave me the icons, how was I supposed to know they weren't from a Playbook without having one? All you had to do was PM me and tell me, I would have respectfully removed the said icons.

If you stop being a massive posting and tweeting me telling me you want money and just PM me what icons are what, ill remove them. But there was no need to do what you did, baring in mind these are only icons, on a theme, for a phone... Nothing that important. If you wanna be childish about it, tell me which ones you want removed and if I agree they are YOURS, ill remove them.

The only thing I want from you is to stop stealing other peoples work - and yes two of the icons are ripped from my theme (all my work is maked) + BB Themes theme. The thread you got the icons from made it very clear they were ripped from our themes which is why said thread was deleted...

The tweets from me and my followers are in response to you stealing other peoples work and charging! You want them to stop then stop stealing and being a d-bag...

And as far as responding to your request for icons I have no idea what you're taking about - anyone that's ever came to me directly for help has never been turned down unless they are a known thief or done something directly against a BlackBerry Developer...
    04-15-12 01:17 PM
    Get them from a rooted playbook
    The person that did reply gave me the icons

So you mean you didn't get them from a rooted PlayBook like you told one of your customers? So now ur maybe giving your own customers false information? I think that's something you need to be very clear about.

The IM and games folders are from dcburke/lucky45's and the application and media folders are mine. This does however bring into question the validity the rest of your PlayBook icons as they could be from one of our themes too.

Also, I just wanna say, the folders are distinctly different in looks between the pairs. It's rather obvious to see. So that's poor quality at least to put mismatched icons in a theme.
    04-15-12 01:18 PM
    The only thing I want from you is to stop stealing other peoples work - and yes two of the icons are ripped from my theme (all my work is maked) + BB Themes theme. The thread you got the icons from made it very clear they were ripped from our themes which is why said thread was deleted...

The tweets from me and my followers are in response to you stealing other peoples work and charging! You want them to stop then stop stealing and being a d-bag...

And as far as responding to your request for icons I have no idea what you're taking about - anyone that's ever came to me directly for help has never been turned down unless they are a known thief or done something directly against a BlackBerry Developer...

I never got them from that thread. When searching on google for the icons, cause I thought someone would have posted them somewhere for other people to use, that's the only thread I found and the comment was already deleted! I got sent them via PM.

So you're saying I was a known thief at the time of the PM? Or I did something against you? What? What did I do?..

Like I said, all you had to do was tell me what icons and I would have removed them, I had no idea the icons are yours, the person that sent me them, told me he got them from a playbook.

So you mean you didn't get them from a rooted PlayBook like you told one of your customers? So now ur maybe giving your own customers false information? I think that's something you need to be very clear about.

The IM and games folders are from dcburke/lucky45's and the application and media folders are mine. This does however bring into question the validity the rest of your PlayBook icons as they could be from one of our themes too.

Also, I just wanna say, the folders are distinctly different in looks between the pairs. It's rather obvious to see. So that's poor quality at least to put mismatched icons in a theme.
    The reason I said I got them from a playbook was because the person I got them from, told me they were originally from a playbook. So I told them the way to get them.

Like I said, I got the full pack from the same person, so maybe they are all from your themes? Maybe they aren't. There's no way we'll find out really and yes, now mentioning they look different, I notice it.

I just don't see why you had to go about it this way instead of just addressing me directing... I had no idea where they were from originally, so I don't see how calling me a 'thief' is necessary? But I suppose no one is allowed to make themes these days ey? People are only allowed to use yours?

If you want them removed, ill remove them but now, I actually dislike both you with a passion. The way you went about this was wrong and demeaning.

04-15-12 01:34 PM
    hey! give the guy a break! he's a first - time theme-er i'm sure he's not doing anything maliciously and if someone has sent him some icons what's wrong with that? i understand it's your work and he did offer to take them off.. just don't see the point of attacking him really..
    04-15-12 01:38 PM
    hey! give the guy a break! he's a first - time theme-er i'm sure he's not doing anything maliciously and if someone has sent him some icons what's wrong with that? i understand it's your work and he did offer to take them off.. just don't see the point of attacking him really..
    This isn't the first time he's done something like this - understand the situation before giving your two cents...
    04-15-12 01:43 PM
    This isn't the first time he's done something like this - understand the situation before giving your two cents...
    ok no need to be rude goodness me, just trying to stick up for a friend. i don't see the need in bullying if you have problems pm eachother.
    Last edited by ria__x; 04-15-12 at 01:48 PM.
    04-15-12 01:44 PM
    So if your saying somebody is distributing our icons, I think it's very much in your interest to 'name and shame' that person.
    04-15-12 01:48 PM
    It's better to stay out of it ria hun.
    04-15-12 01:48 PM
    It's better to stay out of it ria hun.
    indeed! don't want to not be sold themes because i tried to mediate. lol :'(
    04-15-12 01:50 PM

How isn't this my first time? Considering this is my first theme? :S

@bbthemes, I DIDNT KNOW... What don't you get?

04-15-12 01:54 PM
    @bbthemes, I DIDNT KNOW... What don't you get?
    well if you didnt know, then i understand you using them, what i dont get is you covering someone else`s backside now after they`ve been proven to be stealing stuff.

If you wanna be childish about it, tell me which ones you want removed and if I agree they are YOURS, ill remove them.
    also this statement makes no sense, you HAVE been told by myBBOTA which icons (at least) are in question, so you already know.

Like I said, I got the full pack from the same person, so maybe they are all from your themes? Maybe they aren't. There's no way we'll find out really and yes, now mentioning they look different, I notice it.
    i disagree, there IS a way to tell, as playbook icons are NOT the same size as 9900 icons, and also dont have the shadow below them, so a simple comparison would show if they are or not.

by the way, i love the apology you havent offered anyone.
    04-15-12 02:05 PM
    I never got them from that thread. When searching on google for the icons, cause I thought someone would have posted them somewhere for other people to use, that's the only thread I found and the comment was already deleted! I got sent them via PM.

So you're saying I was a known thief at the time of the PM? Or I did something against you? What? What did I do?..

Like I said, all you had to do was tell me what icons and I would have removed them, I had no idea the icons are yours, the person that sent me them, told me he got them from a playbook.

The reason I said I got them from a playbook was because the person I got them from, told me they were originally from a playbook. So I told them the way to get them.

I just don't see why you had to go about it this way instead of just addressing me directing... I had no idea where they were from originally, so I don't see how calling me a 'thief' is necessary? But I suppose no one is allowed to make themes these days ey? People are only allowed to use yours?

If you want them removed, ill remove them but now, I actually dislike both you with a passion. The way you went about this was wrong and demeaning.

You're a known thief and I could care less if you 'dislike me with a passion' or not *eyeroll*�

I could also care less about you or your themes but I'll be d*mned if you're going to rip off my work + others developers and turn around and charge people! Show a little respect to the guys that helped bring themes to OS7 devices...

And if someone just gave you the icons how come you haven't dropped a dime on this person - be a He|| of a lot easier then typing paragraph after paragraph trying to defend yourself...

Bottom line: Delete the theme(s) in question and stop stealing other peoples work or I'll do it for you...
    04-15-12 02:05 PM
    ok no need to be rude goodness me, just trying to stick up for a friend. i don't see the need in bullying if you have problems pm eachother.
    I didn't mean to come across as rude and I apologize - just aggravated because this isn't the first problem I've had with this guy.

Normally I would have done this via PM or Twitter but I'd rather the CrackBerry community see what LHthemes is up to so no one is supporting a thief.
    BBThemes likes this.
    04-15-12 02:24 PM
    I didn't mean to come across as rude and I apologize - just aggravated because this isn't the first problem I've had with this guy.

Normally I would have done this via PM or Twitter but I'd rather the CrackBerry community see what LHthemes is up to so no one is supporting a thief.
    i think a lot of he said / she said play is at work because i speak to lee and he doesn't sound like the person you're making him out to be.. and i don't wanna get on anyone's nerves just feel a bit like 'god if this thread was mine i'd be in tears!' just think it's a bit harsh the way you're going about it. that's all am saying and i'm keeping out from now on!!
    04-15-12 02:40 PM
    in now way shape or form have i ever used bad language against you, or had to add extra spaces because i know what im saying is offensive and banned from this site.

so no, no provocation to be rude and namecalling at all.

also i see you have removed the themes from myBBOTA, id suggest the same for appworld also.

i think a lot of he said / she said play is at work because i speak to lee and he doesn't sound like the person you're making him out to be.. and i don't wanna get on anyone's nerves just feel a bit like 'god if this thread was mine i'd be in tears!' just think it's a bit harsh the way you're going about it. that's all am saying and i'm keeping out from now on!!

Ria, personally i dont think iv said anything harsh. of course iv been very blunt in my statements, but im sure anyone else would be in the same situation.

bottom line, if it was me, id be covering my own backside by fully admitting those who were involved and apologising for `accidentally` using other peoples icons. not calling them names.

either that or i wouldnt of kicked off at people on my own thread and wouldve reached out to them via pm or something, rather than actually asking people to `read my thread` then acting supprised when people reply on said thread.
    04-15-12 02:47 PM
    If you all can't hash this out without the name calling you can hash it out elsewhere. Leehindle93, that more so goes towards you.. you got called out, then started with the name calling. Clearly there is issues here, I suggest you kill off whatever themes may be in question and carry on with creating original work.
    04-15-12 04:09 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD