01-05-12 05:34 PM
    BTW all i want is the accents recolored.. like Battery Signal and and select indicators suff like that.. everything else can remain the same.. basically everything that is currenlty green I want it red.. whenever you have time.

Thanks..

** I Installed the Font on my phone but it's definitely not a good font to view or write long txt in.. lol Screen Shots coming up!!
    +1 for the red highlights, although the green is really nice too. Definitely better than the default blue.
    The fonts issue is the only thing that is keeping me from making this my primary theme.
    Thank you for your efforts.
    01-05-12 06:27 PM
    01-06-12 01:38 AM
    I just switched from os7 to os 7.1 and had been using the Porsche theme since it came out. You did a really great job with this one, now my 9900 is just perfect! Is there any way to get the Twitter for BlackBerry and App World icons to be like the os7 Porsche theme? What about when we are moving an app icon, and click menu and Move To Folder..the highlight color is still blue whereas the Menu highlight color is black? If not, I'm still really happy with the theme as is and thank you for your time and work on this. Really awesome
    01-07-12 02:14 AM
    Great theme this, very refreshing to have something new on the phone

01-07-12 01:45 PM
    I was wondering if it's at all possible to get the battery indicator to change colors/display numbers as battery drains.
    01-07-12 02:53 PM
    I was wondering if it's at all possible to get the battery indicator to change colors/display numbers as battery drains.
    Then this theme wouldn't be a Porsche Replica theme..
    01-07-12 07:06 PM
    Then this theme wouldn't be a Porsche Replica theme..
    I don't quite understand your remark. I'm not asking for a total overhaul. The battery and signal colors have already been modified and it looks very nice that way.
    01-07-12 11:49 PM
    Really nice! Just one thing missing though, the Hotmail icon. The Gmail one is fine though, just the Hotmail icon needs to be updated.
    01-08-12 12:40 AM
    I don't quite understand your remark. I'm not asking for a total overhaul. The battery and signal colors have already been modified and it looks very nice that way.

The theme is a replica of the theme found on the P'9981 device. If he changed the battery to a numerical display, then it wouldn't be a replica of the theme now would it? I'm sure he can make a completely different theme using your suggestion.

Sent on my #OSBB 9930 via Tapatalk
    01-08-12 12:50 PM
    The theme is a replica of the theme found on the P'9981 device. If he changed the battery to a numerical display, then it wouldn't be a replica of the theme now would it? I'm sure he can make a completely different theme using your suggestion.

Sent on my #OSBB 9930 via Tapatalk
    Sorry, I did not mean replacing the icon, but including a small number in it, or next to it. He has managed to change the color already, hence my suggestion for different colors at different discharge stages.
    The theme is really good as it is, except for the font issues.
    01-08-12 02:37 PM
    Why not download Batteryex free version and use that
    01-09-12 08:09 AM
    Why not download Batteryex free version and use that
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'm actually using both BatteryEx and MeterBerry. I just thought it would be nice to free some space in the notifications banner.
    01-09-12 04:50 PM
    Thank you for the suggestion. I'm actually using both BatteryEx and MeterBerry. I just thought it would be nice to free some space in the notifications banner.

Wha??? Free space in notifications? BlackBerry has hands down the BEST notifications of any platform...each and every one of my themes are planned around as close to "wall-to-wall" notifications as I can get!

Nothing better than seeing that blinking led and a bar full of messages of all sorts!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    deezy87 likes this.
    01-09-12 07:07 PM
    Wha??? Free space in notifications? BlackBerry has hands down the BEST notifications of any platform...each and every one of my themes are planned around as close to "wall-to-wall" notifications as I can get!

Nothing better than seeing that blinking led and a bar full of messages of all sorts!

I agree with your point completely. I guess, I did not express my view correctly. What I was trying to say is, that it would be nice to have just one battery indicator showing all details, instead of relying on a separate icon, which is out of place on the notifications bar. That's all. I do appreciate your work and by no means want to upset you.
    Cheers
    01-09-12 07:42 PM
    Really nice! Just one thing missing though, the Hotmail icon. The Gmail one is fine though, just the Hotmail icon needs to be updated.
    can't change that one unfortunately
    01-09-12 08:55 PM
    My battery changes colors on 9860. Green>yellow>red. Here's link. http://t.co/Pfaelzrz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-12 04:29 PM
    When I have this theme on, the 'Recent updates, Chats, Contacts, bbm groups' are thinner.. Is there any chance you could inpliment that on the mini banner theme?

Great theme anyway, thankyou!
    01-13-12 10:17 AM
    When I have this theme on, the 'Recent updates, Chats, Contacts, bbm groups' are thinner.. Is there any chance you could inpliment that on the mini banner theme?

Great theme anyway, thankyou!

That's a bug in theme builder.
    Any time you mess with the default colors on messages or menu...it does that...and that was not the desired effect...

01-13-12 10:38 AM
    I like this! Thankyouu!
    Lol. H*ll, I like it and can't even use it.
    01-20-12 08:18 AM
    Where is the download link? Lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-31-12 04:25 AM
    Is there a link where I can download it? I can't seem to find it on the first post

01-31-12 05:10 AM
    Is there a link where I can download it? I can't seem to find it on the first post

The very top line "p'9981" on the first page.
    01-31-12 07:59 AM
    p'9981

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

*this theme WILL NOT replace the default theme.

**you MUST activate this theme from the display options (Options>Display) and an error will display...but. it has been thoroughly tested and will work fine.
    I'm almost certain I saw sumwhere saying this theme was updated to v2?? But I don't see any links saying that here???
    Last edited by teostar; 02-05-12 at 07:10 AM.
    02-04-12 11:07 PM
    Is there an OTA link?
    02-05-12 12:32 AM
124 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD