I have updated and combined the previous OSBB red and green theme releases into one Red/Green theme. Screenshots and a download link can be found here.

A big THANKS to drkapprentice for helping me with the Search function, Lucky45 for his theme files and BBthemes for the tutorial here on Crackberry.

EDIT: I have changed a couple things and made the file size smaller. Use the same link as above. The version is now 2.50. This theme uses stock OS 7 icons.

Last edited by 69goat; 03-04-12 at 11:41 AM.
    Fatoomah likes this.
    02-25-12 06:45 PM
    I have updated and combined the previous OSBB red and green theme releases into one Red/Green theme. Screenshots and a download link can be found here.

A big THANKS to drkapprentice for helping me with the Search function, Lucky45 for his theme files and BBthemes for the tutorial here on Crackberry.
    I have tried the theme, looks nice and easy to use, but I noticed a bug, I do not have an app to take a screen shot , but I think it will be easy to notice.
    The 2nd digit of the date on the home screen, is not there, only February 2 , ISO 27.
    02-27-12 05:47 AM
    I have tried the theme, looks nice and easy to use, but I noticed a bug, I do not have an app to take a screen shot , but I think it will be easy to notice.
    The 2nd digit of the date on the home screen, is not there, only February 2 , ISO 27.
    Thanks. I will fix it tonight.

EDIT: Fixed. And I made the banner slightly narrower.
    Last edited by 69goat; 02-27-12 at 06:50 PM.
    02-27-12 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD