Both versions are on mybbota, 2.2.0 is upgrade for mini banner and 3.0 update is for mini banner LIVE ( ability to change scrollbar color)
    How do you update a theme? or change the colors? running MINI BANNER on 9900
    05-06-12 05:30 PM
    How do you update a theme? or change the colors? running MINI BANNER on 9900
    To update go to mybbota site>catalog>99xx and scroll down to the theme you desire and click on it. Mini Banner Live V3 has the ability to change scrollbar colors by pressing alt 1,3,& 5 while the bar is all the way to the top of screen. I'm not sure if mini banner can change colors.
    Last edited by spencerdl; 05-06-12 at 09:06 PM.
    05-06-12 06:22 PM
    Hey spencer, lovin the update too. Strange, mine changes colors using alt+1, 3 and 5. Still haven't figured out how to disable the scroll other than a reboot! Haha
    05-06-12 08:10 PM
    Hello. I had one of the first versions of Mini Banner Live. I went to mybbota.com and upgraded to 3.0. Now I have no scrolling and can't change colors. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-06-12 08:47 PM
    Ok I got the 3 colors and scrolling to work. Does anybody know how to stop the scrolling? Not a huge deal because u can use Mini Banner non scrolling.

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-06-12 08:58 PM
    Hey spencer, lovin the update too. Strange, mine changes colors using alt+1, 3 and 5. Still haven't figured out how to disable the scroll other than a reboot! Haha
    Hey, Albee, LOL...my badd, your right it is alt 1,3,& 5 and the only way I was able to stop the scrolling was to reset also....still a great theme. Thanks for the correction
    05-06-12 09:06 PM
    Oh and if anyones curious, highlight the banner and press the back button to disable the scrolling. pressing alt+I turns the signal, battery and wifi icons gray! Pressing alt+O will turn them back to green! NICE! Good stuff drk and lucky! You guys ROCK!
    Last edited by albee 1; 05-06-12 at 09:38 PM.
    05-06-12 09:34 PM
    My I,O works. But when I use alt+del/back button it does not stop the scrolling. Am I missing something?

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-07-12 02:10 AM
    Oh and if anyones curious, highlight the banner and press the back button to disable the scrolling. pressing alt+I turns the signal, battery and wifi icons gray! Pressing alt+O will turn them back to green! NICE! Good stuff drk and lucky! You guys ROCK!
    Thanks for the info....this theme just keeps getting better and better....GOOD job gentleman
    05-07-12 07:25 AM
    My I,O works. But when I use alt+del/back button it does not stop the scrolling. Am I missing something?

Sent from my VZW 9330.

Use ESCAPE (the bent arrow next to the trackpad)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-07-12 07:48 AM
    I now have Mini Banner, Live,Berrynotification and World. All 4 are awesome. I really like World and Notification. If the scrolling could stop on those with the green menu colors....that would almost be perfect! Thanks for the themes and your hard work!!

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-07-12 11:17 AM
    I now have Mini Banner, Live,Berrynotification and World. All 4 are awesome. I really like World and Notification. If the scrolling could stop on those with the green menu colors....that would almost be perfect! Thanks for the themes and your hard work!!

Sent from my VZW 9330.

Berryfication and World are more advertisements for their respective events/sites. We felt it was better to have them be constantly scrolling.

05-07-12 11:34 AM
    Got it thanks. I do like the green tho

Sent from my VZW 9330.
    05-07-12 12:10 PM
    How do you disable the red banner at the top when you get a new email, since reinstalling this theme it has started happening or was it a different version?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-15-12 07:00 AM
    How do you disable the red banner at the top when you get a new email, since reinstalling this theme it has started happening or was it a different version?

It's just a notification, if you miss a call, email and such, the banner at the top turns red, I like it!

Sent from my  Bold� using the Crackberry forums app!
    07-15-12 09:30 AM
    I would prefer to turn it off if it's possible, anyone have any ideas?

07-15-12 09:41 AM
    I would prefer to turn it off if it's possible, anyone have any ideas?

Turn off Message Notifications.
    07-15-12 10:05 AM
    Turn off Message Notifications.
    What a great suggestion, thanks for that.

Does anyone have the OTA for the previous version that does not have the red banner?
    07-15-12 04:18 PM
    What a great suggestion, thanks for that.

Does anyone have the OTA for the previous version that does not have the red banner?

Just open the messages app...goes away then.
    07-15-12 04:54 PM
    Just open the messages app...goes away then.
    Amazing theme by the way, really appreciate the effort.

I understand about opening the messages app but personally I preferred it without the red banner, I guess it isn't available still as an OTA?
    07-16-12 08:42 AM
    I understand about opening the messages app but personally I preferred it without the red banner, I guess it isn't available still as an OTA?
    The original version isn't available OTA anymore.
    The red banner only shows for Text Messages and Emails that are integrated with your main Messages folder. To stop it from appearing, just disassociate those accounts from your main Messages folder...
    Messages > Options > Inbox Management > uncheck all accounts.

Sent from my  Bold�
    07-16-12 09:41 AM
    anyone know the difference between the version available from OP's first link at opensourcebb versus the one that was available on Mobihand? There seems to be some slight differences between the two so I'd rather stick with the later version. Seems like the OSBB one is smaller as well...
    09-14-12 04:19 PM
    anyone know the difference between the version available from OP's first link at opensourcebb versus the one that was available on Mobihand? There seems to be some slight differences between the two so I'd rather stick with the later version. Seems like the OSBB one is smaller as well...

I believe the OSBB and MyBBOTA versions are the same

09-16-12 02:54 PM
    great theme - one question with apologies if its been asked but without reading back 12 pages

is there any way to change the blue highlighting - it stands out like a sore thumb - a darker transparent colour to match the over all theme would look much better

and being picky could the green on the battery and signal states be grey

would love to try simple mods myself but am struggling - managed on an 8520 but cannot make sense of how to do it on the 9900
    09-18-12 06:26 AM
    I believe the OSBB and MyBBOTA versions are the same

after having tried both, I believe there's a difference between the two. The one on OSBB looks to have transparent menus, while the one on MyBBOTA does not. Icons also look different and their COD size differs dramatically. Perhaps the MyBBOTA is newer as it more closely resembles what was available on MobiHand. MobiHamd had version 2.0.44, while this MyBBOTA is version 2.2. The one from OSBB uses a different versioning method.
    09-18-12 07:32 AM
181 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD