Hey guys,

Would like to at least give this a run; but, my 9930 has been flawless since day 1 and I don't need/want any headaches or to seek out my Windows laptop to wipe and reload the OS..

How are we doing stability-wise?
    The theme is stable
    05-10-12 10:28 PM
    The theme is stable
    it is possible to make it for 9360 apollo?
    05-11-12 12:05 AM
    Highlight the very top and press alt+w. Also, d or r. Now you see?!?
    Maybe I'm an doofus...but I can't get the top scrolling bar to change colour by highlighting it and using alt+w d or r.
    Last edited by farmurr; 05-11-12 at 12:21 AM.
    05-11-12 12:18 AM
    Maybe I'm an doofus...but I can't get the top scrolling bar to change colour by highlighting it and using alt+w d or r.
    My guess is that you have Mini_Banner and not Mini_Banner_Live, or that you have an older version of Mini_Live. Head on over to mybbota.com and make sure that you have the latest, greatest, bestest, neatest, nicest and coolest theme ever.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-11-12 04:14 AM
    My guess is that you have Mini_Banner and not Mini_Banner_Live, or that you have an older version of Mini_Live. Head on over to mybbota.com and make sure that you have the latest, greatest, bestest, neatest, nicest and coolest theme ever.
    I'm definitely using Live (scrolling) and I re- downloaded it 2 days ago after updating my OS....hmmm
    05-11-12 06:15 AM
    I'm definitely using Live (scrolling) and I re- downloaded it 2 days ago after updating my OS....hmmm
    I'm running Mini Banner Live right now and it's working like a charm, may I suggest deleting and reinstalling and see if alt+1,3 & 5 give you the ability to change the scrolling colors (orange, red, & green)
    05-11-12 06:24 AM
    Uninstalled, pulled battery, reinstalled, pulled battery...nothing.

Sorry, can you define what exactly this is changing? The colour of the scrolling top banner all the time, right? Not only when notifications come in?

I'm not going to make this a big deal because I love the banner as it is now...just curious why it isn't working :S
    05-11-12 08:48 AM

Sorry, can you define what exactly this is changing? The colour of the scrolling top banner all the time, right? Not only when notifications come in?

I'm not going to make this a big deal because I love the banner as it is now...just curious why it isn't working :S
    Are you downloading mini banner or mini banner LIVE V3. The latter gives the option for changing the scrolling bar (highlighted bar needs to be all the way to the top and then alt+1,3,5)
    05-11-12 08:55 AM

OK, just to be perfectly clear:

1. You have Mini_Banner_Live v3 installed? Check "Application Management" for version.

2. You are highlighting the VERY TOP of your homescreen and then holding down "alt" while clicking on the relevant letters (w, r, etc)?

3. If you have done the above two instructions, the scrolling banner is NOT changing colors?!?
    05-11-12 08:58 AM
    OK, just to be perfectly clear:

1. You have Mini_Banner_Live v3 installed? Check "Application Management" for version.

2. You are highlighting the VERY TOP of your homescreen and then holding down "alt" while clicking on the relevant letters (w, r, etc)?

3. If you have done the above two instructions, the scrolling banner is NOT changing colors?!?
    1. Application management shows version 1.1.2. I Just downloaded it from page 1 of this thread...is that not the most updated? I see version 2 for Regular (not Live) and no mention of v3 anywhere...

2. I am.

3. Indeed. Ugh.
    05-11-12 09:47 AM
    Go to mybbota.com>catalogs>99xx and scroll down to the theme mini banner LIVE V3....download problem solved......
    05-11-12 09:50 AM
    Go to mybbota.com>catalogs>99xx and scroll down to the theme mini banner LIVE V3....download problem solved......
    THANK YOU! Why is That link not on page 1? Anyways problem solved. Thanks y'all.
    05-11-12 10:10 AM
    THANK YOU! Why is That link not on page 1? Anyways problem solved. Thanks y'all.
    NO problem, glad we figured it and got you on board with a very NICE theme for FREE courtesy of dcburke and lucky45
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-11-12 10:17 AM
    Dang it!!!! Didn't we send you to mybbota.com SEVERAL times?!?! ugh!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-11-12 10:20 AM
    Dang it!!!! Didn't we send you to mybbota.com SEVERAL times?!?! ugh!
    hahaha yah my bad, I should have gone to that website I've never heard of until right now a lot sooner
    05-11-12 10:28 AM
    Drk / Lucky.... have either of you guys managed to get round to whacking these themes together with the stock OS7 icons and playbook OS2 notification icons??

Would be perfect as I'm not keen on the folder icons of OS2.

Would definitely donate more than $1 if you did this.
    I agree
    05-12-12 04:20 AM
    I agree
    Don't think it will happen now as they have a lot of themes in development
    05-12-12 04:29 AM
    05-13-12 01:29 PM
    Don't suppose it'd be too much trouble to quickly make this, but with the stock OS7 icons?? I would be willing to make a donation??
    I second this please!
    06-14-12 06:39 AM
    Do any of the Mini_Banner series have transparent menus besides teh Crackberry ed?
    06-15-12 08:38 AM
    Do any of the Mini_Banner series have transparent menus besides teh Crackberry ed?
    The Blackberry app world version have transparent menus
    06-15-12 02:44 PM
    also getting "uncaught exception" error on version 2 and 3 of this theme .... also every time i add a custom folder... it automatically moves into the downloads folder...
    06-29-12 11:16 AM
    Why bold 9790 doesn't have this theme ?
    07-02-12 02:08 PM
    I have the purple version of this theme, however, I only found the one with the live banner.. Is there a way to turn it of? Or is there a purple version without it?
    07-07-12 02:00 PM
    I have the purple version of this theme, however, I only found the one with the live banner.. Is there a way to turn it of? Or is there a purple version without it?
    Do you mean the CB theme? If so, you can turn it off by scrolling up to the banner and pressing the Escape key.

Sent from my  Bold�
    07-07-12 05:20 PM
447 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD