Is there another way to get this theme? As I deleted my mobihand account and only use Apple World. Anyone have a direct jad link? Or any plans to possibly put this onto App World?

Edited
    Last edited by TheUnknownUser; 03-02-12 at 12:56 PM.
    03-02-12 12:46 PM
    Is there another way to get this theme? As I deleted my mobihand account and only use Apple World. Anyone have a direct jad link? Or any plans to possibly put this onto Apple World?
    Apple World? I don't think so... just create a new MH account.
    03-02-12 12:49 PM
    Apple World? I don't think so... just create a new MH account.
    Lol sorry auto correct and didnt catch it was meant so say App World. And I rather not create a new MH account
    03-02-12 12:55 PM
    As stated in previous posts, Youmail gets messed up with this theme. I don't use Whatsup, but it sounds very similar to the issues they are experiencing.

ALSO: How do I know when there is an upgrade?!? Mobihand doesn't send out notifications? AND, why isn't this theme in my list of applications in Mobihand?!?
    03-02-12 01:37 PM
    Thanks guys downloaded it this AM, really nice and it impressed my IPhone loving teenage daughter too!
    jamesharmeling and SaMaster14 like this.
    03-02-12 02:00 PM
    Installed the animated banner version and it is simply brilliant. Looks well cool and has to be the most unique theme out there

You should get a job with RIM and show them how theme making is done.

thanks for this.

Pulled from my brain via my 9900 keyboard.
    03-02-12 04:00 PM
    Great theme, currently my favourite...will be sticking with this for awhile
    Only problem, am not getting the flashing notifications for either my e-mails/texts (Starting at 1:07 )
    (I already have integrated all my e-mail accounts & text messages over on my main messages folder. I then proceed to do a test e-mail/text to myself & still getting the default flashing red notification. Tried a battery pull just now & same result)
    Can anyone shed a light towards this?

Thanks!

Just deleted/rebooted/re-installed. And still the same default red flashing notification.
    Last edited by Maybach_Music; 03-02-12 at 06:48 PM.
    03-02-12 06:26 PM
    this is amazing!

thanks!
    03-02-12 08:20 PM
    Just wondering, what wallpaper do you guys use with this theme?
    03-02-12 10:29 PM
    Great theme, currently my favorite...will be sticking with this for awhile
    Only problem, am not getting the flashing notifications for either my e-mails/texts (Starting at 1:07 )
    (I already have integrated all my e-mail accounts & text messages over on my main messages folder. I then proceed to do a test e-mail/text to myself & still getting the default flashing red notification. Tried a battery pull just now & same result)
    Can anyone shed a light towards this?

Thanks!

Just deleted/rebooted/re-installed. And still the same default red flashing notification.
    I believe it's do to an app you have installed on your device - please DM me a list of what apps you have loaded + what OS you're running.
    03-03-12 01:17 AM
    As stated in previous posts, Youmail gets messed up with this theme. I don't use Whatsup, but it sounds very similar to the issues they are experiencing.

ALSO: How do I know when there is an upgrade?!? Mobihand doesn't send out notifications? AND, why isn't this theme in my list of applications in Mobihand?!?
    Best place to learn about 'Updates' for this or any future theme(s) is to follow @drkapprentice & @_Lucky45 via Twitter.

As far as your Youmail issue it will be address when/if a solution is found.

Mobihand questions should be directed to Mobihand.
    03-03-12 01:26 AM
    Installed the theme, everything is OK, except the glory banner. Does not work.
    I deleted it, battery pull, install again and battery pull but no way.
    I did even that again after upgrading to OS7.

Petty, otherwise everything else is fine.
    DM me a list of what apps you have loaded + what OS you're running.
    03-03-12 01:31 AM
    What do you mean by 'the glory banner doesn't work'?

Which version are you using... Mini_Banner_LIVE or Mini_Banner_2.0?

With Mini_Banner_LIVE the top banner will scroll, but it doesn't with Mini_Banner_2.0

In both versions the banner will glow red for missed calls.
    They will also glow red for received emails and texts, but ONLY if your email accounts and Text Messages are integrated with your main Messages folder...

Messages > (Menu) Options > Inbox Management - check email accounts and Text Messages

It doesn't matter whether you're running OS7 or OS7.1, both versions work on either.
    You were correct, I have installed the Mini_Banner_2.0 , and ofcourse was not glowing.
    Will install now the correct one.
    Thanks
    03-03-12 05:22 AM
    DM me a list of what apps you have loaded + what OS you're running.
    I am sorry, it was my mistake as Phill found out. I was talking about the Mini_banner_2.0.
    I have ones question, will this glowing banner cause more battery consumption , than the normal one ?
    Thanks
    03-03-12 05:23 AM
    Best place to learn about 'Updates' for this or any future theme(s) is to follow @drkapprentice & @_Lucky45 via Twitter.

As far as your Youmail issue it will be address when/if a solution is found.

Mobihand questions should be directed to Mobihand.

The banner is part of the homescreen only. Meaning if the homescreen goes dim...the banner stops.
    But, it moves and is hard to take your eyes off of...so you might end up just sitting there and staring at it...so yes, it could affect battery life

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    anon(835884) and moyjoy like this.
    03-03-12 07:21 AM
    The banner is part of the homescreen only. Meaning if the homescreen goes dim...the banner stops.
    But, it moves and is hard to take your eyes off of...so you might end up just sitting there and staring at it...so yes, it could affect battery life
    But it's..oh..so mesmerizing
    03-03-12 07:35 AM
    A reinstall of OS fixed icon issue with whatsapp..... weird.
    03-03-12 09:15 AM
    no red animation for bbm message, anyone the same?
    03-03-12 09:19 AM
    no red animation for bbm message, anyone the same?
    It only works for Missed Calls, Emails and Text Messages.
    03-03-12 10:18 AM
    I got light headache by looking at the live banner on the homescreen.. lol.. the scrolling going a little slower would be a nice touch as well.

Any plan on making the battery and the signals being neutral color? I would gladly sent my donation to the devs if this version is available.
    03-03-12 11:53 AM
    Thank you for this theme. Excellent work.
    03-03-12 12:52 PM
    what's the different between version 2.0.44 and 1.1.2?

which is newer and better?
    03-03-12 03:40 PM
    Now maybe I am confuddling myself, but doesn't this theme have a media share icon on the homescreen banner?

I could be thinking of another theme so shoot me down if I am wrong.

If it doesn't, this would be a good addition for future updates.

Cheers.

03-03-12 03:58 PM
    what's the different between version 2.0.44 and 1.1.2?

which is newer and better?

Gonna go out on a limb and say 2.0.44 is newer (that's the way mobihand does its ver #s...1.1.2 is the Torch 9810's latest build)

03-03-12 06:00 PM
    Now maybe I am confuddling myself, but doesn't this theme have a media share icon on the homescreen banner?

I could be thinking of another theme so shoot me down if I am wrong.

If it doesn't, this would be a good addition for future updates.

Cheers.

Ya...its supposed to show...grrrr
    If you activate it you will see it on the app banner in some of the screens...you can even see that its a custom icon...so I will look and see why it's not showing on the homescreen.

03-03-12 06:03 PM
447 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD