Thank you guys for the new theme .44 update. noticed quite a few layout bugs have been fixed. appreciate all the hard work which has gone into this theme. (Y)
    03-01-12 07:21 AM
    Just updated both themes with an application banner fix...ENJOY!
    And you fixed the menu font size too... cheers guys!
    03-01-12 07:54 AM
    I really like your theme! Great work!
    03-01-12 08:00 AM
    Whatsapp is now a rectangular with ? In it?
    rrrebo likes this.
    03-01-12 08:18 AM
    Whatsapp is now a rectangular with ? In it?

WHAT??? When did this happen???
    No really, its a known issue with SOME users...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    anon(835884) and rrrebo like this.
    03-01-12 08:38 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7190021

As pointed out here, i notice the same bug as him too; Happens for tiny meter.
    rrrebo likes this.
    03-01-12 09:01 AM
    Also getting errors with The Weather Network and what's weird, before you did this last update, the non Live version was working great but now I'm getting the same errors as the Live version
    03-01-12 09:07 AM
    GM! I installated your Mini Banner Live theme last nite. I notice an issue with the Youmail application. Ive tried several reboot to solve the issue with no luck! the icon wouldnt show on the home or download page, just a box with an ? mark appear. For some reason the theme wouldnt connect to the Youmail servers. If someone solved this issue please explain how to correct it.

Thanks
    Yes, same here with my YouMail I get a box with an ? However, at the very top in the banner I am getting a mini baby youMail icon.. Same as above if someone solves this issue please could you explain to me how to correct it.
    Thanks
    Sheila
    03-01-12 10:14 AM
    I have also reported both the WhatsApp and Tiny Meter icon issues.
    03-01-12 10:24 AM
    Same here.. Missing whatsapp icon on ver2.44. Ver2.25 is working fine for my Bold 9900 with OS 7.1.0.267. Hope u can look into it. Tq.
    03-01-12 10:48 AM
    Very Nice job! This is the first theme I've tried since getting my 9930 and I like the way that all my icons stayed in place.

Question - why is it on this theme and one's I've tried on my Tour, that the font is small on the today screen and on some of the boxes that pop up? Isn't there some way to use the default font?
    03-01-12 11:10 AM
    Very Nice job! This is the first theme I've tried since getting my 9930 and I like the way that all my icons stayed in place.
    AGREED!

also LOVE LOVE LOVE! THANK YOU!
    03-01-12 11:47 AM
    Idea for the next #MINI_Banner_live update. How about doin a live icon tray. I know old theme builder u could modify the icon tray background/banner. Not sure if that's posible given your still using tb6. But it wud be cool having the animation on the icon tray behind the icons. ;-).
    03-01-12 01:39 PM
    Very nice work. Installed beautifully, runs great, no flaws. Keep up the good work. Oh yeah, I would have paid for this theme.
    03-01-12 02:16 PM
    Wow what a great theme guys and the icing on the cake is that its free...you guys seriously rock...saying that i would have gladly paid a few bucks for this sort of theme.

Well done guys, much respect as ive been waiting for a decent-ish theme since having my 9900.
    03-01-12 02:48 PM
    please add some love for my BB 9360 plaeeeeaaaaaaaaase
    03-01-12 04:53 PM
    Awesome Live Banner Dc, here's my screenshot!
    03-01-12 05:02 PM
    It's a nice theme, but I'm not liking the PB icons. Is one with the default icons maybe in the works? that would be amazing, not expecting it as you guys did a really nice job with this one AND its free.
    Last edited by Raptors_Inception95; 03-01-12 at 07:28 PM.
    03-01-12 06:23 PM
    Awesome Live Banner Dc, here's my screenshot!
    Click to view quoted image
    Can you please post your wallpaper.
    Thanks
    03-01-12 08:21 PM
    03-01-12 08:30 PM
    Anyone got the dafault playbook os2 wallpaper for the live theme? I would liek it very much thanks!
    03-01-12 11:19 PM
    Updated and I now have the whatsapp icon issue.... Not too fussed as I use ExtraKeys to launch it, but just thought I'd say......

DcBurke, if I made a donation, do yuo think you could make this with OS7 stock icons for me?
    03-02-12 04:03 AM
    Installed the theme, everything is OK, except the glory banner. Does not work.
    I deleted it, battery pull, install again and battery pull but no way.
    I did even that again after upgrading to OS7.

Petty, otherwise everything else is fine.
    03-02-12 06:09 AM
    Installed the theme, everything is OK, except the glory banner. Does not work.
    I deleted it, battery pull, install again and battery pull but no way.
    I did even that again after upgrading to OS7.

Petty, otherwise everything else is fine.
    What do you mean by 'the glory banner doesn't work'?

Which version are you using... Mini_Banner_LIVE or Mini_Banner_2.0?

With Mini_Banner_LIVE the top banner will scroll, but it doesn't with Mini_Banner_2.0

In both versions the banner will glow red for missed calls.
    They will also glow red for received emails and texts, but ONLY if your email accounts and Text Messages are integrated with your main Messages folder...

Messages > (Menu) Options > Inbox Management - check email accounts and Text Messages

It doesn't matter whether you're running OS7 or OS7.1, both versions work on either.
    m.seif likes this.
    03-02-12 07:10 AM

In both versions the banner will glow red for missed calls.
    They will also glow red for received emails and texts, but ONLY if your email accounts and Text Messages are integrated with your main Messages folder...

Messages > (Menu) Options > Inbox Management - check email accounts and Text Messages
    Thanks for clarifying that. Bummer as I never integrate. Actually, I never even open that one. Oh, well.

Otherwise, great theme!
    03-02-12 11:11 AM
447 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD