Yup, same problem with me on 7.1.267; the Whatsapp icon is hooped with this theme. Anyone found a fix yet? I like the theme, but hate it when things don't work right and that's not a dig to the designer, just hoping this it can be overcome......

Thanks for the great work on the theme BTW.

R...

I wouldn't take that as a dig, because its OBVIOUSLY not the theme doing it if some show and some don't...its an OS issue

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-29-12 01:56 PM
    Certainly no argument there......... Obviously works fine with the earlier releases of 7.1 I guess. Funny though that the Whatsapp icon works ok on other themes such as your p9981 theme etc. Not much that can be done for those of us that have upgraded to later releases of the OS?

Anyway, thanks again for the great work and the reply.

R...

I wouldn't take that as a dig, because its OBVIOUSLY not the theme doing it if some show and some don't...its an OS issue

Last edited by Ricktye; 02-29-12 at 02:12 PM.
    02-29-12 02:09 PM
    Certainly no argument there......... Obviously works fine with the earlier releases of 7.1 I guess. Funny though that the Whatsapp icon works ok on other themes such as your p9981 theme etc. Not much that can be done for those of us that have upgraded to later releases of the OS?

Anyway, thanks again for the great work and the reply.

R...

What's the module name for Whatsapp?

02-29-12 02:22 PM
    Not sure what you mean by "selectable"

change it to something else
    02-29-12 03:09 PM
    great themes.
    just downloaded it though so can't really comment on the battery life effect
    but so far so good, whats app icon is there, phone doenst lagg.
    I'm on 9900 running 7.1 267

a suggestion or two though.
    i think it will be great if the icons are the default OS 7.0/7.1 icon set or even using icons from porshe theme.
    :P

nice job by the way. :P
    02-29-12 04:09 PM
    Excellent work. I thought it was cool even before I realized you get the red banner once you get a missed call/text. The girlfriend is a fairly new BlackBerry user (iPhone 4 user) and she's been nothing but happy with her new purchase. Once I saw this, I sent her a BBM to get her this theme on her white 9900, I guarantee she'll love her phone even more after this download.

Again great work, I'd like to see other colors in the live banners in the future!
    anon(835884) likes this.
    02-29-12 04:23 PM
    Small request guys...

I'm using Mini_Banner 2.0 (version 2.0.25) and love it except for one thing, the small text size in menus. Any chance you could increase this to default, like you have in the LIVE version?

Many thanks.
    02-29-12 04:38 PM
    This is a great theme! Small banner is exactly what I have been looking for since I upgraded to OS7, and the notification colour is a great bonus.

One thing I noticed on the LIVE theme is that the blackberry logo is different whether you are on WIFI or cellular. Wondering if this is by design or maybe a possible limitation in OS7 themes ?
    02-29-12 05:43 PM
    PLEASE (if possible) MAKE ONE FOR OS 6!!!!
    02-29-12 05:51 PM
    This is a great theme! Small banner is exactly what I have been looking for since I upgraded to OS7, and the notification colour is a great bonus.

One thing I noticed on the LIVE theme is that the blackberry logo is different whether you are on WIFI or cellular. Wondering if this is by design or maybe a possible limitation in OS7 themes ?
    BlackBerry logo is gray here.
    02-29-12 06:00 PM

Its by design. The default wifi bullets are made with text...and I hate them...so I made those

The bis bullets are part of the coverage font...no way that I know to change them, short of making a new font...which I'm not really down for

02-29-12 06:20 PM
    Its by design. The default wifi bullets are made with text...and I hate them...so I made those

The bis bullets are part of the coverage font...no way that I know to change them, short of making a new font...which I'm not really down for

Thanks for the info and a great theme!
    02-29-12 06:50 PM
    When I search for Whatsapp Module I get: Whatsapp 2.7.2723

Hope this helps,
    R...

What's the module name for Whatsapp?

02-29-12 06:51 PM
    When I search for Whatsapp Module I get: Whatsapp 2.7.2723

Hope this helps,
    R...
    not really

I was thinking that I named something similar...

Sent from my 64g PlayBook using Tapatalk
    02-29-12 08:32 PM
    Sick theme!!!! Great Job!!!
    02-29-12 10:08 PM
    I saw this....and suddenly I felt like

Then I downloaded it, saw it in action, and then I was all like

Now after getting most of my settings where I want them I'm all like

THANK YOU BASED DCBURKE AND LUCKY!!!!
    02-29-12 10:37 PM
    Having whatsapp icon issue as well.

Big thanks for creating and sharing this theme. It's really good.
    02-29-12 11:00 PM
    Why isn't the live Banner a paid theme?
    Lucky and Drk ate just too good to us. Lol.
    03-01-12 12:03 AM
    Why isn't the live Banner a paid theme?
    Lucky and Drk ate just too good to us. Lol.
    Hey if you want to pay for it no ones stopping you - Drk would never turn down extra beer money
    03-01-12 01:53 AM
    I'm also having issues with the WhatsApp application icon not showing.

It shows fine when I first activate the theme, but upon a reboot, the application icon disappears and is replaced by a ?.

I'm using OS 7.1.0.267. The module name is just "WhatsApp".

Other than the above, its a fantastic theme!
    03-01-12 04:06 AM
    Just updated both themes with an application banner fix...ENJOY!

staraf likes this.
    03-01-12 05:06 AM
    I can't seem to download, it brings a blank white screen. Any other link?
    03-01-12 06:03 AM
    It's working fine for me on both laptop and phone, did you retried it again?
    03-01-12 06:43 AM
    @ dcburke789. U are really a GENIUS !
    03-01-12 07:03 AM
    GM! I installated your Mini Banner Live theme last nite. I notice an issue with the Youmail application. Ive tried several reboot to solve the issue with no luck! the icon wouldnt show on the home or download page, just a box with an ? mark appear. For some reason the theme wouldnt connect to the Youmail servers. If someone solved this issue please explain how to correct it.

Thanks
    03-01-12 07:16 AM
447 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD