Hi!
    I'm loving the theme, but i got some issues with the clock.
    As you can see on the screenshot, it is very tiny!

Anyone know's how to make the font bigger/fatter?

It looks okay on the big screen, but on the phone it gets a bit too tiny!

04-21-12 11:02 AM
    money sent. Now what?
    04-22-12 09:18 PM
    I am having an issue with my links. i accidently deleted the theme off and I am trying to get it back.
    04-22-12 10:51 PM
    I also arranged donation for both, Foppa21 and Foppa22 themes, but cannot download the theme.
    It says "Unable to find requested server".
    04-22-12 11:05 PM
    I am having an issue with my links. i accidently deleted the theme off and I am trying to get it back.
    I also arranged donation for both, Foppa21 and Foppa22 themes, but cannot download the theme.
    It says "Unable to find requested server".
    The site I use is apparently down. I'm trying to see what's going on. Will update soon.
    04-22-12 11:40 PM
    so you figure this issue out yet or what?
    04-24-12 08:03 PM
    so you figure this issue out yet or what?
    Looks like the site I use for themes is still down. I have another site lined up and will try and get stuff moved over quickly. Look for an email update.
    04-24-12 11:14 PM
    thanks for the themes and the time you put in it.
    04-25-12 12:20 AM
    Curious to know why you wouldn't want a battery meter or "system status"? Either way, nice job
    04-25-12 01:05 AM
    Payment sent.
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    04-26-12 03:25 AM
    Payment sent.
    what he said.

Curious to know why you wouldn't want a battery meter or "system status"? Either way, nice job
    a lot of people use a battery monitoring app that puts a battery meter in the notifications bar instead. see: "meterberry" & "batteryex"

as for system status... do you not know what cellular network you're on? or what wifi you are connected to?

just little things to save space really. thanks for a great theme, can't wait to use it.
    04-29-12 02:18 AM
    Payment sent as well, looking forward to trying this out.
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    05-01-12 12:04 AM
    Payment sent as well, looking forward to trying this out.
    Jersey???? Is that YOU??? For realz? Where you been? How ARE you??? I have been wondering about you!!!! Good to see you around again! Go Rangers...oops Flyers!!!! :-)
    05-01-12 05:09 AM
    Jersey???? Is that YOU??? For realz? Where you been? How ARE you??? I have been wondering about you!!!! Good to see you around again! Go Rangers...oops Flyers!!!! :-)
    Yes, tis I, and same place as always, PIN hasn't changed..until tonight or tomrrow when I get this OS updated and phone changed over. Cant' believe I have to worry about an OS again, firgured since 6 was so stable 7 would just be better, but some of these 7 threads sound like OS 5 all over. Batt issues, mem leaks, SMDH. Anyway, nice to see you. And here's wishing a big boatload of regression on the Rangers. Go Caps.
    05-01-12 06:00 PM
    Hello guys,
    I still cannot download this theme eventhough donation was made.
    I'm following OTA link of the new proposed site and which is proposed by developer, but it cannot be d/loaded. It says : ERROR - "Requested content cannot be resolved".
    Does anybody facing the same problem?
    I did it several times but failed.
    I'm using the following d/load site: theiexplorers.com.......jad
    Pls help.
    05-02-12 12:13 AM
    i just sent my donation. hope i get a link soon.
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    05-02-12 01:27 AM
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    05-02-12 09:16 AM
    05-02-12 09:26 AM
    Hey Jaydee! Any way you'd share the beautiful wallie when you have time? No rush but I LOVE purple. TIA!!
    05-03-12 11:50 AM
    Hey Jaydee! Any way you'd share the beautiful wallie when you have time? No rush but I LOVE purple. TIA!!
    Hi Chrysaliis!
    The wallie is in the Share your Favorite Wallpaper thread. It's something Elizabeth2 sent to me and also posted there for anyone. She has it in Pink too, I believe!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...index1722.html

Right Here!!!
    Enjoy!
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    05-03-12 12:26 PM
    Hi Chrysaliis!
    The wallie is in the Share your Favorite Wallpaper thread. It's something Elizabeth2 sent to me and also posted there for anyone. She has it in Pink too, I believe!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...index1722.html

Right Here!!!
    Enjoy!
    Yay! Thanks for letting me know. Heading right over there (salivating in anticipation - sad I know ).
    05-03-12 12:56 PM
    Hi,
    I REALLY Love this theme, and I am more than willing to pay for it. However, I've had numerous problems with PayPal and refuse to use it for anything. Is there an alternate way? I REALLY DO Love this Theme!
    My Thanks,
    -Joey*
    05-04-12 06:52 AM
    I experience a bit of battery drain with this theme. Is it just me? Still I love this theme.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-05-12 07:44 PM
    I experience a bit of battery drain with this theme. Is it just me? Still I love this theme.
    Seems unlikely. This is a very lightweight theme. All I really did was move indicators around. There's nothing going on that would impact the battery.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-05-12 11:35 PM
    Seems unlikely. This is a very lightweight theme. All I really did was move indicators around. There's nothing going on that would impact the battery.

I've never had an issue with this theme and performance.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    05-07-12 06:10 PM
103 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD