Hello Folks, Is there any chance to start release this theme for free?
    This isn't really up a group vote

I'm not going to say it won't ever be available for free, but for now it will remain available only to Foppa Themes VIPs. Wouldn't really be fair to them to make it available for free any time soon.
    03-22-12 12:56 PM
    Wish this theme gets whats on Seven Point Five..
    Pay for the patent lol

I think this theme is sweet
    Instead of putting this one down, why not suggest what you would like to be in it ?

No need to pay for the patent, it's pending :-
    ria__x and Foppa_21 like this.
    03-22-12 01:55 PM
    can't believe people are asking this for free it's a dollar for all of foppa's themes!! nothing too shabby about that. thankyou foppa for your time and effort
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    03-22-12 02:12 PM
    What is the Nike notification all about?
    03-23-12 04:50 PM
    What is the Nike notification all about?
    Batteryex app. Battery level and you can change the skins.
    03-24-12 04:43 AM
    ria__x, dbugem and Foppa_21 like this.
    03-24-12 05:23 AM
    hey Foppa, I made a donation~ now do I get this theme and your most recent one too?

Sent from ERain's CrackBerry 9930
    05-26-12 04:53 AM
    Hi foppa,
    I did a donation last time. Do I need to donate again for ur recent themes?
    05-26-12 07:30 AM
    just got the themes! thank you so much and you did an excellent job.

05-26-12 04:34 PM
    Hey Foppa I've lost this theme is there any working links?
    05-27-12 10:48 AM
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    05-27-12 01:47 PM
    hey Foppa? I know you didnt put the battery meter in the theme on purpose...do you have a recommendation for a battery meter?

05-27-12 10:53 PM
    Correct. There is no OS7 Theme Builder available from RIM today. Everything is being done via coding using the default theme as a foundation. We can make changes to the top banners (move some things around, change out the meters, etc), but have no real controller over the default layout and navigation.

I�m certainly no programmer, so there may be possibilities I�m just not talented enough to unlock. I plan to keep digging on my own and following the forum threads, but as of now I don�t know of a way to truly customize the home screen the way my previous themes operated.

Note: I did add the "$ hotkey opens SMS" in the beta, but couldn't get it to work consistenly and gave up. If I do get things like this working, I'll rev Foppa21.
    I'm sure you know this from all your work on OS6 themes, but we theme devs cannot program hotkeys in BlackBerry6 (or 7) themes, only in custom6 (or 7) themes. I have been trying to find a way to bring together two key functions: hotkeys and the notification dropdown ("Today") page for a very, very long time. My personal holy grail, as it were.

Cheers on this one though. Looks wonderful and is in keeping with your style, for sure. If I had an OS7 device, I would certainly be grabbing this theme for it.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-28-12 04:23 AM
    I'm sure you know this from all your work on OS6 themes, but we theme devs cannot program hotkeys in BlackBerry6 (or 7) themes, only in custom6 (or 7) themes. I have been trying to find a way to bring together two key functions: hotkeys and the notification dropdown ("Today") page for a very, very long time. My personal holy grail, as it were.

Cheers on this one though. Looks wonderful and is in keeping with your style, for sure. If I had an OS7 device, I would certainly be grabbing this theme for it.
    As a user looking for different themes all the time, we can't do much better than Foppa and wu-wei! Thanks both of you for the themes I have enjoyed and still use...wu-wei...hop on board! We want an OS7 theme from ya!!!!
    wu-wei and Foppa_21 like this.
    05-28-12 01:25 PM
    anybody have a working link to this theme? I lost the theme when i updated my phone or is Foppa about i will donate again if i can get the link.
    06-01-12 02:21 PM
    I'll bite.
    06-01-12 02:54 PM
    As a user looking for different themes all the time, we can't do much better than Foppa and wu-wei! Thanks both of you for the themes I have enjoyed and still use...wu-wei...hop on board! We want an OS7 theme from ya!!!!
    I started one based on leebo, but my interest in developing it waned a little bit.

I do intend to complete it....I'm just not really sure when. :$
    catberryday likes this.
    06-01-12 03:27 PM
    Love this theme. Thanks.
    Foppa_21 likes this.
    06-03-12 02:48 PM
    08-25-12 01:54 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD