Hello all you fab devs out there who figured your way round the default os 7 theme. I am now in love with my phone again! (@dcburke, simple design, chj, mobster etc. Sorry if I've missed you!)

Anyway I was hoping someone may like to design a pink minimalistic theme next I just love pink highlights, pink notification, etc. I know it might be hard to do though.. Willing to donate/pay

Just a cute girl custom theme, based around anything you've done already if you can't think of a new design! I'd give a design out but I'm in bed atm.. Lol!

Anyway hope anyone can help

Have a nice day everyone!

..konnichiwa from my kawaii blackberry  9900 :3
    09-03-12 04:54 PM
    sounds great !woulld love to see some thing like that for the 9810 also!!!! love pink
    ria__x likes this.
    09-03-12 05:20 PM
    Hello all you fab devs out there who figured your way round the default os 7 theme. I am now in love with my phone again! (@dcburke, simple design, chj, mobster etc. Sorry if I've missed you!)

Anyway I was hoping someone may like to design a pink minimalistic theme next I just love pink highlights, pink notification, etc. I know it might be hard to do though.. Willing to donate/pay

Just a cute girl custom theme, based around anything you've done already if you can't think of a new design! I'd give a design out but I'm in bed atm.. Lol!

Anyway hope anyone can help

Have a nice day everyone!

..konnichiwa from my kawaii blackberry  9900 :3
    Tired of the last pink one?
    09-04-12 04:29 AM
    Tired of the last pink one?
    hey i got a problems with theme addiction.. what can i say? plus i want no panels/folders
    09-04-12 04:57 AM
    hey i got a problems with theme addiction.. what can i say? plus i want no panels/folders
    Why didn't you say that last time? Lol
    09-04-12 07:28 AM
    Why didn't you say that last time? Lol
    oh i didn't know you could do it without panals/folders so i didn't wanna be pushy lol
    09-04-12 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD