I am still waiting with baited breath for this.

If you change your name to Drum & Bass, I might just listen to you.
    03-23-12 11:45 AM
    Can't wait for this one
    03-24-12 03:31 AM
    i gave up and went back to iphone. this is just ridiculous. not blaming the DEV, blaming RIM for making it so damn difficult for me to customize my phone.

Dev: keep at it this theme looks great for the limited resources.

RIM: you are so out of touch, its just depressing
    03-25-12 07:07 PM
    i gave up and went back to iphone. this is just ridiculous. not blaming the DEV, blaming RIM for making it so damn difficult for me to customize my phone.

Dev: keep at it this theme looks great for the limited resources.

RIM: you are so out of touch, its just depressing

You went to iphone over a theme???

That's ridiculous...does iphone even have themes? Lol (I know they have something they like to call "themes" but is NOTHING like can be done with a BlackBerry...even without themebuilder )

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-25-12 09:40 PM

That's ridiculous...does iphone even have themes? Lol (I know they have something they like to call "themes" but is NOTHING like can be done with a BlackBerry...even without themebuilder )

ahh i see you have done the theme for 9900!! should do my research

give me a price, any price.. and i'll send you money via paypal and back up the theme..
    Last edited by ria__x; 03-26-12 at 06:20 AM.
    03-26-12 06:15 AM

ahh i see you have done the theme for 9900!! should do my research

give me a price, any price.. and i'll send you money via paypal and back up the theme..
    i went back to iphone because i have a 4S and a 9930 i swap between. my iphone is jailbroken so yes it can be fully themed, much more in depth than a blackberry.

one of the biggest things i miss from my 9650 are custom themes, and the 9930 is simply lacking the ability to fully utilize the devs that make them.

it makes me frustrated to see that RIM still hasnt made (or at least released) a theme builder for OS7 when so many devs are clearly willing to make them and so many users desire them.

my choice has nothing to do with this developer, but the fact that he made this great theme and RIM wouldnt accept it and i am stuck waiting still. i was holding out on swapping back to iOS with hopes i could use this theme and breathe some life back into my homescreen but i got tired of waiting and tired of my phone freezing all the time.

i love my 9930 and my 9650 but theres simply no denying the smoothness and relative stability of iOS (3rd party apps not included)

I'm not here trying to be an iOS fanboy like you defensive RIM fans assume, if i hated RIM i wouldnt have spent 300$ on a 9930 and own so many old models just for the sake of collecting. i just want the experience i expected when i purhcased my 9930 in August. its now March and I'm still waiting.

for the record i will be purchasing this theme as soon as it becomes available. and once again give props to the dev for making one of the most dynamic OS7 themes to date. cant wait to check it out.
    Last edited by DarshOne; 03-27-12 at 02:32 AM.
    james2k8 likes this.
    03-27-12 02:23 AM
    i just want the experience i expected when i purhcased my 9930 in August. its now March and I'm still waiting.
    Really? When this phone came out they said the Theme Builder would not be here until Q2 of THIS year. How can you expect themes before that? We were originally told not until the summer. It's one of the reasons I waited until weeks after my contract was up to upgrade to the 9930 because I miss my custom themes as well.
    03-27-12 09:49 AM
    Really? When this phone came out they said the Theme Builder would not be here until Q2 of THIS year. How can you expect themes before that? We were originally told not until the summer. It's one of the reasons I waited until weeks after my contract was up to upgrade to the 9930 because I miss my custom themes as well.
    well evidently i missed that memo.

however, youre just making excuses for RIM. the name of the game is COMPETITION, and RIM just cant bring anything of value to the table anymore. theme builder has been around for years, and all of a sudden it takes over a year from launch to bring it to the "hot new capable competitive" bbs? how does this work? im expected to believe "liquid graphics" "broke" theme builder?
    more like RIM decided it wasnt necessary anymore and didnt bother to put any development in it, and now they are taking their sweet sweet time as usual only to eventually bring us another presumably buggy release as the usercount continues to dwindle.

i hope BB10 is the saving grace, cuz its getting sad and i think its safe to call bb7 a failure at this point since i can essentially get more functionality from an outdated device since they support theming and many more applications since the majority of developers dont waste their time on BB anymore and never updated their applications to support the new OS.
    Last edited by DarshOne; 03-27-12 at 11:44 PM.
    03-27-12 11:31 PM
    well evidently i missed that memo.

however, youre just making excuses for RIM. the name of the game is COMPETITION, and RIM just cant bring anything of value to the table anymore. theme builder has been around for years, and all of a sudden it takes over a year from launch to bring it to the "hot new capable competitive" bbs? how does this work? im expected to believe "liquid graphics" "broke" theme builder?
    more like RIM decided it wasnt necessary anymore and didnt bother to put any development in it, and now they are taking their sweet sweet time as usual only to eventually bring us another presumably buggy release as the usercount continues to dwindle.

i hope BB10 is the saving grace, cuz its getting sad and i think its safe to call bb7 a failure at this point since i can essentially get more functionality from an outdated device since they support theming and many more applications since the majority of developers dont waste their time on BB anymore and never updated their applications to support the new OS.

Wahoo! You get bonus points for staying on topic! Oh...wait

I personally wouldn't touch an os6 device now...don't understand the "get more functionality" comment...the total os7 experience is WAY better than os6.

And as far as the applications not working...well I'm just gonna chock that up to lazy @$$ developers...you should email THEM and not blindly blame RIM...but, that's just my opinion

03-28-12 05:06 AM
    When's this coming out?
    03-28-12 06:13 AM
    i think he is toying with us and keeping waiting for as long as possible.

03-28-12 04:08 PM
    This looks awesome! Can't wait til my 9930 arrives
    ria__x likes this.
    03-28-12 04:18 PM
    This looks awesome! Can't wait til my 9930 arrives
    yay we can share wallies roxy D
    03-28-12 04:19 PM
    Of course we can Ria <3
    ria__x likes this.
    03-28-12 05:00 PM
    Pleaaaase I can't wait no more longer my holy Darkapprentice...
    Still using yoour p'9981 theme.
    03-29-12 12:59 AM
    i think he is toying with us and keeping waiting for as long as possible.

Not at all...I was transferred to a new location and grand opening is today!
    Two weeks of 17 hour days kind of eats into mah free time

03-29-12 12:14 PM
    Not at all...I was transferred to a new location and grand opening is today!
    Two weeks of 17 hour days kind of eats into mah free time

Congratz man!!
    But when can I download this baby for my 9900?
    03-29-12 12:19 PM
    Congratz man!!

But when can I download this baby for my 9900?

I will probably end up doing it by donation or something...don't really feel like changing anything lol

03-29-12 02:09 PM
    I will probably end up doing it by donation or something...don't really feel like changing anything lol

I'm fine with donate. really wait for this theme.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-29-12 02:23 PM
    Donation seems good
    03-29-12 02:40 PM
    yeah don't change owt just do it by donation like foppa then when you have more time like do it through a site officially or something hope we can use your masterpiece soon and that you're ok
    03-29-12 03:09 PM

DoSent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Do you mean with donation I have to pay for it?
    03-29-12 04:40 PM
    My parents don't let me send money through the internet, is there another alternative?
    03-29-12 04:42 PM
    My parents don't let me send money through the internet, is there another alternative?
    Get ure parents to make a donation jeezo some folks ....
    03-30-12 09:04 AM
    is donation via paypal?
    03-30-12 09:35 AM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD