Hi

When my battery goes low my bluetooth earpiece will disconnect, anyone know how to get around this?

Also, how do I get opera to be my default browser when I click on a link in an email?

Looking for something where my tasks will show on my main homescreen, anyone know of something good?

Thanks everyone for the help!!!
    06-22-12 12:23 AM
    Hi

When my battery goes low my bluetooth earpiece will disconnect, anyone know how to get around this?

Also, how do I get opera to be my default browser when I click on a link in an email?

Looking for something where my tasks will show on my main homescreen, anyone know of something good?

Thanks everyone for the help!!!
    Why would you ask all those questions in the Theme area?

1) I don't think there is a way. You battery is down: you lose your radio connections...
    2) Can't be done.
    3) You would have to look for a 3rd party theme. Depends on your Berry model, you will find it, or not... (no theme builder for the OS 7.x models)
    06-22-12 04:36 AM
    1. Wrong forum.
    2. It disconnects so it can save you some battery.
    3. Can't do that.
    4. I don't know about Tasks but if you note something in the Calendar, it will show in your notification area.
    06-24-12 08:09 AM
    You can open every link with opera(mini) by opening the menu After highlightning the links and select "open with opera"...
    06-24-12 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD