it wont let me upgrade pm if you can cause its still 1.7 on appworld
    i just upgraded mine via my world in appworld
    04-02-12 07:52 AM
    it wont let me upgrade pm if you can cause its still 1.7 on appworld
    Ria,
    delete the one you have and then reboot.
    go to app world and it choose reinstall.
    you will get the upgrade!
    That's what I did.
    ria__x and r-walker like this.
    04-02-12 08:10 AM
    The update of version 2.1 looks great!!! Especially the transparent top banner!! Is it possible to make that tray background (bottom banner) transparent or even semi transparent? Thanks!
    r-walker likes this.
    04-03-12 01:58 PM
    The update of version 2.1 looks great!!! Especially the transparent top banner!! Is it possible to make that tray background (bottom banner) transparent or even semi transparent? Thanks!
    hi, thank you for your support.

About the tray background issue, it is a minor bug of os7 theme if i made the top banner and universal search tray became transparent.

I still have no way to make it transparent. I had tried my best to make it transparent but I couldn't. Tray background becomes dark is out of my control.

Many customers are unhappy with the update version 2.1, I have so many complaints about it, i think i will downgrade it to version 1.7 (with gray top banner and universal search ) soon.

If you guys love the 2.1 version and thinking it is better than version 1.7, please leave a review on appworld and don't downgrade it when the downgrade notification from appworld is available, because it will be replaced.

If my own opinion about the dark tray background, I have no problem with it, myself prefer clean homescreen theme without any gray banner on top and universal search, I'm talking about my preference.

Sorry if i talk too much , lol

thank you
    Ring Walker
    04-04-12 03:13 AM
    Would love to get this theme, but have just read the reviews on appworld and would love for it to have the transparent bottom banner, as well as the top.

EDIT: Have just downloaded, and yeah, it would be a lot better with the transparent bottom banner/dock
    Last edited by BBFTW88; 04-04-12 at 05:31 AM.
    04-04-12 05:22 AM
    hi, thank you for your support.

About the tray background issue, it is a minor bug of os7 theme if i made the top banner and universal search tray became transparent.

I still have no way to make it transparent. I had tried my best to make it transparent but I couldn't. Tray background becomes dark is out of my control.

Many customers are unhappy with the update version 2.1, I have so many complaints about it, i think i will downgrade it to version 1.7 (with gray top banner and universal search ) soon.

If you guys love the 2.1 version and thinking it is better than version 1.7, please leave a review on appworld and don't downgrade it when the downgrade notification from appworld is available, because it will be replaced.

If my own opinion about the dark tray background, I have no problem with it, myself prefer clean homescreen theme without any gray banner on top and universal search, I'm talking about my preference.

Sorry if i talk too much , lol

thank you
    Ring Walker
    hey i love the theme and the update!! i don't know why people would complain about it whatsoever. maybe make the tray transparent to meet people half way. OR offer that the theme can be customised via donation you do a lot of work and i certainly appreciate that. i'll leave a review now
    Last edited by ria__x; 04-04-12 at 07:37 AM.
    r-walker likes this.
    04-04-12 06:42 AM
    hey i love the theme and the update!! i don't know why people would complain about it whatsoever. maybe make the try tansparent to meet people half way through. OR offer that the theme can be customised via donation you do a lot of work and i certainly appreciate that. i'll leave a review now
    Depends what kind of wallpaper people like to use to be fair.

The solid bottom banner kinda ruins a bright wallpaper
    r-walker likes this.
    04-04-12 06:52 AM
    Depends what kind of wallpaper people like to use to be fair.

The solid bottom banner kinda ruins a bright wallpaper
    is it not still a big improvement than the default os 7 theme? does no one appreciate the guys work? if people want a theme so badly, learn to make one yourself. i feel sorry for the guy is all! feeling so disheartned that he has to downgrade his theme?
    r-walker likes this.
    04-04-12 07:35 AM
    is it not still a big improvement than the default os 7 theme? does no one appreciate the guys work? if people want a theme so badly, learn to make one yourself. i feel sorry for the guy is all! feeling so disheartned that he has to downgrade his theme?

Believe me, I do. I have bought the theme to use when he puts the downgrade up on appworld as I'd prefer the transparent lower banner- it works better with the wallpapers I use. I'm being patient etc and appreciate the time people put in to make these themes. I have read some of the reviews on appworld and some of them are outright abusive which is wrong.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using CB forums app
    r-walker likes this.
    04-04-12 08:09 AM
    I meant NO DISRESPECT to r-walker. I was not complaining....but asking a question. I have purchased this theme (version 1.7) and totally love it. I also read his review on the upgrade to 2.1 and decided not to upgrade because I prefer the transparent bottom banner. It was a hard call for I also love the new version (2.1) with the totally transparent top banner. I also had some of his themes on my Bold 9650.

So....I do apologize if I offended r-walker in anyway. That was not my intent. I was just asking a question. I totally appreciate all the hard work that r-walker has done to give us a wonderful theme for our OS7's.
    Last edited by Mojave; 04-04-12 at 04:53 PM.
    jaydee5799, ria__x and r-walker like this.
    04-04-12 02:50 PM
    I mean NO DISRESPECT to r-walker. I was not complaining....but asking a question. I have purchased this theme (version 1.7) and totally love it. I also read his review on the upgrade to 2.1 and decided not to upgrade because I prefer the transparent bottom banner. I was a hard call for I also love the new version (2.1) with the totally transparent top banner. I also had some of his themes on my Bold 9650.

So....I do apologize if I offended r-walker in anyway. That was not my intent. I was just asking a question. I totally appreciate all the hard work that r-walker has done to give us a wonderful theme for our OS7's.
    Anyone who knows you knew exactly what you meant as I do not think you know how to disrespect anybody......
    jaydee5799, ria__x, Mojave and 1 others like this.
    04-04-12 03:02 PM
    I personally LOVE the 2.1 version and will not downgrade! I like the transparency as I use mostly dark wallpapers.
    I think I have purchased or used every theme Ring has created!
    Keep up the great work!! We look forward to more!!!!!
    ria__x, Fatoomah and r-walker like this.
    04-04-12 03:08 PM
    Believe me, I do. I have bought the theme to use when he puts the downgrade up on appworld as I'd prefer the transparent lower banner- it works better with the wallpapers I use. I'm being patient etc and appreciate the time people put in to make these themes. I have read some of the reviews on appworld and some of them are outright abusive which is wrong.

fair do's and to you mojave , i didn't think you's were trying to offend anyway! i've seen worse recently i did actually think this was a NEW theme when i seen it not an upgrade. so perhaps he can make 2 sep versions?

totally agree jaydee!!
    r-walker likes this.
    04-04-12 03:35 PM
    fair do's and to you mojave , i didn't think you's were trying to offend anyway! i've seen worse recently i did actually think this was a NEW theme when i seen it not an upgrade. so perhaps he can make 2 sep versions?

totally agree jaydee!!
    OK.....thank you ria_x. I like the idea of two separate versions of this theme. I would be able to keep my 1.7 version and then buy the 2.1 version.
    ria__x likes this.
    04-04-12 04:14 PM
    Thank you all.

all of you guys posted are meant alot for me and thank you very much for some reviews on appworld

ok, i will downgrade it to 1.7 soon, i will wait appworld to approve some screenshots before i downgrade. i will put notice in the downgrade process, asking ppl with 2.1 to see/check the screenshot before downgrade.

and version 2.1 will be uploaded / sold seperately on appworld.
    04-04-12 09:42 PM
    Thank you all.

all of you guys posted are meant alot for me and thank you very much for some reviews on appworld

ok, i will downgrade it to 1.7 soon, i will wait appworld to approve some screenshots before i downgrade. i will put notice in the downgrade process, asking ppl with 2.1 to see/check the screenshot before downgrade.

and version 2.1 will be uploaded / sold seperately on appworld.
    Awesome. Will look forward to using your theme!
    04-05-12 04:53 AM
    Is there any chance of getting that wallpaper that says "Beat" across it?
    04-06-12 02:24 AM

Transparent banner goes great with dark wallies!!
    I love it!
    04-06-12 03:55 PM

Version 1.7 (original) Beat theme. Looking good jaydee!!
    r-walker likes this.
    04-06-12 04:50 PM
    Quick question Walker....

Is it possible to have in the same version, the top banner from 2.1 and the bottom banner from 1.7?? Would be awesome.

anon2100101 and r-walker like this.
    04-06-12 07:10 PM
    i just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the great theme! I have the 2.1 version. I must admit when I first downloaded it I thought I hated the bottom banner but as I use the theme I don't mind it at all. I much prefer the transparent top banner. I do wish though the notification bar could be placed above the top banner to get the notification icons out of the way, but I am guessing that is not possible at this time, so no worries. Thanks again for making my berry rock! I certainly hope you are considering making more of your themes for OS 7, it would be much appreciated as I miss them!
    04-09-12 01:09 AM
    As BBFT said- the combination of the 2.1 top banner and the 1.7 bottom Dock would be PERFECT!!!! We could also Talk about the iconset ( I looooooove the recent playbook Icons and folders) and I'm willing to pay for it lordly. And together with a more noble way of highlightning (in my opinion the default blue seems boring to me) f.e. A glossy effect or shadow/frame I would pay more!!!! But I dont want to be to eager or ungrateful... The combination of 1.7 and 2.1 would pimp your awesome theme to over-mega-ultra-awesome!!!! :-)
    r-walker likes this.
    04-09-12 04:36 AM
    Quick question Walker....

Is it possible to have in the same version, the top banner from 2.1 and the bottom banner from 1.7?? Would be awesome.

As BBFT said- the combination of the 2.1 top banner and the 1.7 bottom Dock would be PERFECT!!!! We could also Talk about the iconset ( I looooooove the recent playbook Icons and folders) and I'm willing to pay for it lordly. And together with a more noble way of highlightning (in my opinion the default blue seems boring to me) f.e. A glossy effect or shadow/frame I would pay more!!!! But I dont want to be to eager or ungrateful... The combination of 1.7 and 2.1 would pimp your awesome theme to over-mega-ultra-awesome!!!! :-)

Thank you for your question.

at the moment, I'm still finding no way to combine them ( transparent top banner version 2.1 and transparent bottom dock version 1.7 ), one of them must be sacrificed,

I have my own reason or considerations why transparent top banner ( v2.1 ) is better than transparent bottom dock ( v1.7)

- More wallpaperfriendly
    - You can hide the bottom dock easily, that's why dark panel wouldnot be too bother.
    - A theme with top banner is just like a default theme. IMO

But as i mentioned before, i will do the downgrade (v1.7) soon, and upload v2.1 seperately on appworld.

Let see the below screenshots

anon2100101 likes this.
    04-10-12 01:05 AM
    i just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the great theme! I have the 2.1 version. I must admit when I first downloaded it I thought I hated the bottom banner but as I use the theme I don't mind it at all. I much prefer the transparent top banner. I do wish though the notification bar could be placed above the top banner to get the notification icons out of the way, but I am guessing that is not possible at this time, so no worries. Thanks again for making my berry rock! I certainly hope you are considering making more of your themes for OS 7, it would be much appreciated as I miss them!
    same here
    and i think it is impossible to move the notif bar to the top, hope Theme Builder OS7 will be released soonest, so i can do that lol.

yes, I'm working on something new i like to do new thing.

Thank you
    04-10-12 01:14 AM
    r u implanting Porsche icon?
    04-10-12 01:17 AM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD