I have changed from a Curve to the new BB9900 and one thing I just cant do is get a theme! I had loads on my curve!

I want the Precision Zen Theme - one that works in 'today' so I can have quick access to calendar, messages etc on home page

I have tried everything and cant!

Is this something to do with BB not releasing for the 7OS Range?

If not can someone tell me a way to do this!!
    10-23-11 03:26 AM
    There is no theme maker yet available for the Bold 9900, its something to do with the type of display. Rim is aware of this and according to the report from Dev Con they are trying to fix it. So we all have to wait a while.
    10-23-11 03:48 AM
    If you touch the search banner on the home screen you get a drop down that shows calender, text, emails etc

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 03:53 AM
    Shortcuts: from homescreen press L to launch calendar, M to launch messages (Launch by typing must be set to Application Shortcuts).
    10-23-11 04:37 AM
    This is really bad... Suppose to UPGRADE to a 9900 from a 9000 and you DOWNGRADE in functionnality... not even able to have the coming appointements ALWAYS showing on the main phone screen!! No wonder RIM is going down the tube, thiking going with an Androide where you can show what you want on the main screen... I use the phone for what functionnality it has, not what is suppose to have under the hood that is of no use... so bad.

And yes, the Theme on the 9000 was Precision Zen Theme...
    01-31-12 11:28 AM
    LOL...I will make a today theme for the 9900, but not because you got so upset..

relax.

/me is off to save RIM !!!!!!!

BTW, did you ever try tapping the screen between the speaker icon & the search icon ?

woot
    01-31-12 11:35 AM
    Touch the notification bar and your calender appointments drop down
    01-31-12 11:42 AM
    Learn how to use the 99xx before panicking. There is so much there you have missed. This is not your OLD Curve thank gawd!
    01-31-12 09:34 PM
    Learn how to use the 99xx before panicking. There is so much there you have missed. This is not your OLD Curve thank gawd!
    Lol! I agree - so much better than a Curve.
    02-03-12 02:09 PM
    This is really bad... Suppose to UPGRADE to a 9900 from a 9000 and you DOWNGRADE in functionnality... not even able to have the coming appointements ALWAYS showing on the main phone screen!! No wonder RIM is going down the tube, thiking going with an Androide where you can show what you want on the main screen... I use the phone for what functionnality it has, not what is suppose to have under the hood that is of no use... so bad.

And yes, the Theme on the 9000 was Precision Zen Theme...
    I personally don't want to see my appointments all the time on the screen.
    There will be themes coming and I'm sure that someone will do a Today theme.

As far as the rest of your post....I've taken a look at all your posts and all you've done is complain about the 9900 and praise Android. Which begs the question....why are you even using a BB? Switch to what you really want, an Android, be happy, and move on.

As far as not caring what is under the hood....a lot of Android's strengths are under the hood.
    Earl_3 likes this.
    02-11-12 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD