My WhatsApp icon doesn't get the red notification icon when i get a message apart from that it's there and it works. OS 7.1.0.267
    Not sure if I understood your question correctly, but the red glow notification is only for emails and missed calls, it won't work with Whatsapp.

Guys, I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER, I'm only a tester. I am trying to answer as many questions as possible, but obviously don't have the right answer for everyone.

@Phil_UK. obviously I didn't know that, but it gets annoying when so many people ask the same question AFTER I've already answered to the best of my knowledge 5 times before, in the SAME thread.
    Again, I'm not the developer as I mentioned in the first post... why don't people read the first post and read the thread? I have links to the actual theme thread plastered all over the place... That is where questions should be asked and direct to dc. He also can't be checking multiple threads to answer questions... he is only human and is bound to miss some, so I try to help to the best of my ability as I have the theme up and running.

This thread was meant to show off the video as a teaser, before release, it is NOT the theme thread. I thought it was going to be a separate theme from Mini_Banner 2.0, but we just used that same thread and updated the first post...

GO HERE to ask questions and they will be answered by the developer:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ucky45-701237/
    02-29-12 12:38 PM
    No love for 9810?
    02-29-12 12:42 PM
    Theme's are the anti-christ reincarnated. No good can come from this.
    SaMaster14 and wolfee48 like this.
    02-29-12 12:43 PM
    Thanks for sharing the link. It's a great theme. I would suggest for those who says an app icon doesn't show just del it and reinstall it. That should fix the prob. For some reason, sometimes when I chg themes this happens to me as well, and a reinstall always fix the issue.
    02-29-12 01:32 PM
    No love for 9810?
    No, seems there is no love for 9810.(yet)?
    02-29-12 02:21 PM
    Makes the screen look so much bigger
    02-29-12 03:14 PM
    Really nice - thank you so much!!
    02-29-12 04:42 PM
    Is this going to be available on any other devices? The bold is a piece of poopie
    02-29-12 09:17 PM
    What wallpaper do you guys use? I'm still trying to find one, other then the preset one, that fits
    02-29-12 10:42 PM
    I noticed it was starting to get the loading clock a bit more often than usual. . .did a restart and now it running pretty smooth. . . hopefully it keeps up cuz I LOVE the theme but I HATE lag!
    02-29-12 11:26 PM
    For anyone wondering, it pauses when you open an application so don't worry about the drain too much. (I don't know about standby because at the moment it doesn't)
    02-29-12 11:56 PM
    man your the best !
    03-01-12 12:26 AM
    I noticed it was starting to get the loading clock a bit more often than usual. . .did a restart and now it running pretty smooth. . . hopefully it keeps up cuz I LOVE the theme but I HATE lag!
    I gotta agree did noticed some several long hours glass too on this theme here and there.
    Checked everything memory, applications & settings and all were fine did several reboots too.
    I will be keeping an eye on this.
    03-01-12 01:17 AM
    What wallpaper do you guys use? I'm still trying to find one, other then the preset one, that fits
    Maybe this one?

SaMaster14, 69goat and staraf like this.
    03-01-12 01:21 AM
    No, seems there is no love for 9810.(yet)?
    Stay tuned its coming soon...
    03-01-12 01:21 AM
    Not sure if I understood your question correctly, but the red glow notification is only for emails and missed calls, it won't work with Whatsapp.

Guys, I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER, I'm only a tester. I am trying to answer as many questions as possible, but obviously don't have the right answer for everyone.

@Phil_UK. obviously I didn't know that, but it gets annoying when so many people ask the same question AFTER I've already answered to the best of my knowledge 5 times before, in the SAME thread.
    Again, I'm not the developer as I mentioned in the first post... why don't people read the first post and read the thread? I have links to the actual theme thread plastered all over the place... That is where questions should be asked and direct to dc. He also can't be checking multiple threads to answer questions... he is only human and is bound to miss some, so I try to help to the best of my ability as I have the theme up and running.

This thread was meant to show off the video as a teaser, before release, it is NOT the theme thread. I thought it was going to be a separate theme from Mini_Banner 2.0, but we just used that same thread and updated the first post...

GO HERE to ask questions and they will be answered by the developer:
    Not the developer = don't answer questions about the developer's work.

I know you meant well and was excited to show off the theme but you created one h@ll of a clusterfu@k thread here...

To everyone else: please leave your comments, questions, issues and complaints on the theme's thread so we can address them or you can follow @drkapprentice and @_Lucky45 on twitter for theme updates or to tweet us your feed back.
    Last edited by Lucky45; 03-01-12 at 01:35 AM.
    03-01-12 01:33 AM
    Not the developer = don't answer questions about the developer's work.

I know you meant well and was excited to show off the theme but you created one h@ll of a clusterfu@k thread here...

To everyone else: please leave your comments, questions, issues and complaints on the theme's thread so we can address them or you can follow @drkapprentice and @_Lucky45 on twitter for theme updates or to tweet us your feed back.
    DC told me to start the thread...
    03-01-12 08:14 AM
    DC told me to start the thread...
    Say what?
    03-01-12 08:16 AM
    Say what?
    dcburke789 (drkapprentice), not you haha
    03-01-12 08:17 AM
    Oh. Lol. I forgot he's known as DCBurke here. I always thought of him as Drk. Haha.
    03-01-12 08:19 AM
    THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED SOON! (I've PMed a MOD) Too much hassle going back and forth between two threads. I only meant for this to be a teaser before release of the 'LIVE' theme (as I thought it would be a different thread than the original mini_banner theme, plus I started it in the 9900/9930 section to show off the banner.. not the theme, but it was moved here).

SO, everyone, the video is up on the Mini_Banner thread itself in the first post... so please refer there for all of your questions, etc.
    03-01-12 08:46 AM
96 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD