12Minidock White Theme~

Last edited by cjh1311; 05-17-12 at 05:52 PM.
    05-14-12 12:32 PM
    not until when[IF] they release theme builder
    05-14-12 05:30 PM
    Where can I get this?
    06-17-12 09:17 PM
    WHEN WILL WE GET THIS!!!

this is what i have been looking for!
    06-22-12 04:38 PM
    WHEN WILL WE GET THIS!!!

this is what i have been looking for!
    It's right here in this theme section. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-theme-724981/ Check it out.
    06-22-12 04:48 PM
    i didnt think hidden today was possible in os7. this theme, even with its bugs is tempting me to switch back to blackberry from ios. if it had titles for the selected icon/default os7 or PB icons it would be that much better. brings me back to os5. anyway to put a weather slot up top? or hidden today on messages as well as calendar? i also wondered why the focus on 12 icons, is this due to any particular reasoning or just preference? i would love to see variations of this theme come to fruition as it melds the new features of os7 nicely with the nostalgic feel of os5. perhaps mini icons could remain but not so many? there are so many themes and features of theme builder i miss so badly. thank you for this, well worth my 2$
    06-22-12 08:53 PM
    i didnt think hidden today was possible in os7. this theme, even with its bugs is tempting me to switch back to blackberry from ios. if it had titles for the selected icon/default os7 or PB icons it would be that much better. brings me back to os5. anyway to put a weather slot up top? or hidden today on messages as well as calendar? i also wondered why the focus on 12 icons, is this due to any particular reasoning or just preference? i would love to see variations of this theme come to fruition as it melds the new features of os7 nicely with the nostalgic feel of os5. perhaps mini icons could remain but not so many? there are so many themes and features of theme builder i miss so badly. thank you for this, well worth my 2$
    This is a great theme.. It has hidden today for calendar as well as for messages, tasks, missed calls.. As for the bottom banner, you can have it hidden as well. So basically, this is a minimalist theme at its best.. I'm rocking this theme with OS7 icons.
    06-22-12 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD