Seven Point Five has been meticulously designed and built to offer your BlackBerry the very best look. Seven Point Five pulls inspiration from right across the BlackBerry range, with icons and folders mimicking the PlayBook OS2 style, to the stylish BBMMusic skin for the media player this is a theme that just feels perfect on your BlackBerry.

Other custom items include a small banner so you can see your wallpaper far better, a custom blue LCD display inside the calculator to match the blue highlight keys, the ability to add custom folders that keep the look of the theme throughout, a fully themed application banner, with custom battery wifi and signal meters within all apps and a stunning metallic background for the compass too.

Seven Point Five is now available

Buy Seven Point Five - Download Seven Point Five - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    Last edited by BBThemes; 03-21-12 at 06:56 AM.
    blakobecwa likes this.
    02-06-12 02:37 AM
    BOUGHT IT!

Please keep rolling out Themes for the Bold 9790.

Hopefully free ones too

THANKS!!!!
    02-06-12 09:45 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your efforts. Just bought this theme but when we reboot all the icons are out of their respective folders and one has to manually reset them again. It happens post every reboot.
    Further, I would request if you can change the default highlight color from blue to maybe a green or red, it will give us a different outlook and hence can change colors. Second, if we can add the weather slot to the top right/left.
    Rest looks good, keep them coming !
    02-09-12 10:02 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your efforts. Just bought this theme but when we reboot all the icons are out of their respective folders and one has to manually reset them again. It happens post every reboot.
    Further, I would request if you can change the default highlight color from blue to maybe a green or red, it will give us a different outlook and hence can change colors. Second, if we can add the weather slot to the top right/left.
    Rest looks good, keep them coming !
    Hi there, this is obviously not nomral behaviour, have you had any themes on the device previously? also what software version are you running so we can try and help (please state if beta).
    As for changing the colour of items, this is not something we would be able to do, the theme has been purchased by many people, so to change the colour from the advertisied version would be the wrong thing to do.sorry if thats not ideal for you, but i hope you understand.
    02-09-12 10:58 PM
    Hi,
    I have downloaded a few themes like the one on this forum from lucky45, I have also downloaded themes from appworld the different colors from BB freaks. I have not faced a problem with any of these. I have OS 7.0.0.473 running on my device. The colors that I mentioned was for similar themes like this, sorry for not clearing this in my earlier message. Please help me with the bugs mentioned in the earlier message.
    02-12-12 08:23 AM
    Hi,
    I have downloaded a few themes like the one on this forum from lucky45, I have also downloaded themes from appworld the different colors from BB freaks. I have not faced a problem with any of these. I have OS 7.0.0.473 running on my device. The colors that I mentioned was for similar themes like this, sorry for not clearing this in my earlier message. Please help me with the bugs mentioned in the earlier message.
    hi there, we have tried and tested this theme on a 9790 and not been able to replicate your issue. what i would say though is that our device was delivered with .557 installed from vodafone, so i would reccomend seeing if you have an update available through desktop manager as it could maybe have something to do with that? i know at least several friends running it also on a 9790 (not sure their OS versions though) and they dont have your issue either. so id imagine its either OS based, or some conflict from a previous theme on there.
    02-12-12 03:22 PM
    Dont forget you can enter the CB competition to win a copy of Seven Point Five. Competition ends this sunday

http://crackberry.com/clean-your-hom...5-copies-grabs

Or if you cant wait, then just head over to Appworld as its only $0.99

Buy Seven Point Five - Download Seven Point Five - Buy Themes from BlackBerry App World
    02-18-12 02:28 PM
    Awesome theme
    02-19-12 11:01 AM
    v2.0 now available:
    Brings new icons, smoother performance, DLNA icon in banner and a few little tweaks.

below are pic of most of the updated icons (also ammended in first post), the list updated is:
    BIS Email (not this wont change your yahoo/gmail plugin email sadly)
    BES Email
    BES Browser
    Contacts
    Files
    and Calendar

Grab Seven Point Five v2.0 today for just $0.99

02-23-12 04:24 PM
    Those icons are beautiful great looking theme!
    02-26-12 03:52 PM
    Will this be made available for OS6? Looks like a great theme
    03-10-12 12:50 PM
    please make for OS6
    03-12-12 07:43 PM
    please make for OS6
    oh its coming for os6, been making it this week. theres a big supprise for os6 version too
    03-15-12 06:48 PM
    v2.1 is now available

v2.1 brings a custom folder UI to reflect OS2, a new browser UI to reflect OS2 and a revamped bar when you you have no icons showing on the homescreen.

Revamped bottom bar

Custom folder UI

Revamped Browser UI

Grab Seven Point Five v2.1 today
    03-21-12 06:54 AM
    Im gonna buy this one! its pretty awesome.
    04-14-12 10:22 PM
    Hi,

I have bought this theme sometime back and since the initial problem when i had reported in the earlier post, this theme is running pretty smooth with nothing to report as far as bugs are concerned. Excellent job !

As i had asked earlier would you be making this theme with other colors for example red, green, orange instead of the default blue with all other functionality as it is on this theme ?
    07-11-12 11:15 PM
    I inadvertedly deleted this from my 9810 and now it shows as "not available" on BB World.

PLEASE tell me that's wrong and that I can get it back somehow!!!!
    03-20-13 10:09 AM
    I inadvertedly deleted this from my 9810 and now it shows as "not available" on BB World.

PLEASE tell me that's wrong and that I can get it back somehow!!!!
    ummmmmm never made this for the 9810, guessing that's the root cause of the issue lol
    03-22-13 01:45 PM
    ummmmmm never made this for the 9810, guessing that's the root cause of the issue lol
    You mean I didn't have it?!?! I could have sworn I did.

Sorry to bother.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    03-22-13 02:43 PM
    Ha I just checked....no wonder I couldn't find it. Maybe because the screen on this is so much taller the band on top seemed smaller.

So how about seven point five for the 9810?!?! Huh?!?! Pretty please, with sugar and a cherry on top?!?!
    03-22-13 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD