BUT without having to press the 3 dots first and the "more" and then "select more" and then tap the message in order to delete it. It's become so onerous. Is there any way we can add the simple DELETE function? It was so simple on my bb9790.
    06-11-15 03:19 PM
    BUT without having to press the 3 dots first and the "more" and then "select more" and then tap the message in order to delete it. It's become so onerous. Is there any way we can add the simple DELETE function? It was so simple on my bb9790.
    New technology will always bring differences with how things used to be done. As the BB10 evolves, I am sure things will change.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:24 PM
    I'm sorry, but I'm not following you. Do you want to delete a text chat? BBM chat? Only part of a conversation? What device and software version?

In BB10 hub you could tap and hold to delete conversations or even parts of conversations. The only time I would be using the select more is if I'm deleting entire chats from separate people on separate occasions. That's rare. There is much more than that though. Answer the first part and I hope to understand.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:33 PM