Attachment 112713Hey!

I've bought Wave theme by Elecite for my 9780.
    This theme looks totally basass, but I've encountered some bugs.

The one that bothered me the most is the problem with the homescreen clock.

The clock won't fit onto screen. For example:
    -current time is 16:00, but I can't see the far left number. I can see only 6:00.

This is annoying as h**l cause I have to go to menu and open up clock application just to check what time it is.

This theme wasn't cheap and such bugs are a pain in the a**! Srsly...i expected it to be more polished.

I emailed elecite suppport as soon as I saw this bug. They replied that they will try to fix it.
    I waited 14 days and nothing. I emailed them again. They replied that they haven't found the cause yet, but they are looking into it.

I waited 2 months and nothing. I emailed them again. They did not reply. In other words they probably don't give a s**t about it.

Anyone else encountered this bug? Can some more people report this bug, and maybe we get noticed, and they will finally fix it?

If I can't check the time on homescreen, this theme was a waste of money...
    plz help!

I attached a screenshot so you can see exactly how this bug looks like.
    Last edited by brown-berry333; 06-24-12 at 06:55 AM.
    06-23-12 10:29 AM
    Have you tried changing to 12 hour clock?
    06-23-12 02:41 PM
    didn't help...i still can't see the far left number of the clock.
    ...i think they screwed this one up.
    06-24-12 06:59 AM
    didn't help...i still can't see the far left number of the clock.
    ...i think they screwed this one up.
    Had this theme when it was released and did not have the clock issue. I assume you have done a battery pull? You will not get much help from Elecite's support unless they got flooded with this issue as this theme came out almost 2 years ago.
    Have you checked the comments section on app world to see if others reported this?
    06-24-12 07:05 AM
    Yes, I've seen more people mention this bug in the comments section on the app world. And yes, I've done battery pull multiple times.
    06-24-12 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD