TweeTwo is a gorgeous new theme inspired by the new Twitter v2.0 client.

With grey and white icons with a pleasing blue highlight, right through to a spinning green hourglass this theme really adds detail to your device, while giving you a minimal homescreen layout with hotspots for both clock and calendar and a hideable dock. Please also note that the wallpaper for your device is totally customiseable, and transfers through to your lock screen also.

Please note there are 2 versions of this theme, normal and dark. in the dark version the backgrounds in pages such as messages and BlackBerry Messenger are darkened as shown in the screenshots, please ensure you choose the version you wish for at point of purchase.

Standard price: $2.49
    Introductory offer price: $1.99 until 31/5/2011

Purchase Now

Also dont forget to enter our competition to win a FREE PLAYBOOK (competition ends 22/5/2011)
    Maseroche likes this.
    05-19-11 05:05 PM
    Love this theme! Very sleek and up to now, very satisfied.
    BBThemes likes this.
    05-20-11 10:26 AM
    Love this theme! Very sleek and up to now, very satisfied.
    glad to see a happy customer thanks for your comment
    05-20-11 04:05 PM
    With so many crappy themes from developers these days (not gonna name anyone) and the lack of real quality themes recently, I have tried many themes and only settled on like 4 out of 20 premium themes that I tried...This theme is definately a keeper! nice style, wallpaper friendly, and simple!

I love it! thank you very much and keep up the good work

PS: I was the first person to purchase your theme about 12 hours back as soon as you posted it!
    05-20-11 06:52 PM
    Some developer who is jealous from you has rated your theme low so I rated it 5 stars to make up
    BBThemes likes this.
    05-20-11 06:53 PM
    One comment after using the theme, I found that by pressing the Escape button, that the icons disappear and that pressing the Space bar makes them re-appear.
    It's fine that there is a choice but could you change these buttons to something other than the Escape button so that I don't inadvertently remove the icons.

Other than that I got to say that it's one of the best 9780 themes that I have tried.
    05-22-11 04:20 AM
    One comment after using the theme, I found that by pressing the Escape button, that the icons disappear and that pressing the Space bar makes them re-appear.
    It's fine that there is a choice but could you change these buttons to something other than the Escape button so that I don't inadvertently remove the icons.

Other than that I got to say that it's one of the best 9780 themes that I have tried.
    Hi there, yes indeed space shows and escape hides the dock, this is also explained in the product listing in the store.

the reason we use these keys, is for two reasons, firstly its the `norm` that most developers will use these keys, and by many developers using a same/similar set of keys it means users can easily move from one theme to the next without having to learn everything again.

secondly they are the only two keys that can really be set for such instances without the need for using the alt key which just adds more complexity in learning a new theme
    05-22-11 11:57 AM
    I downloaded it through the Mobihand mobile store so that's why I probably missed it but thanks for the reply!
    05-22-11 02:48 PM
    Some developer who is jealous from you has rated your theme low so I rated it 5 stars to make up
    It wasn't me

This theme rocks man. I picked it up and am very impressed with it.
    The icons are very clean. The theme is very quick and responsive.
    Couldn't have done better myself

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-22-11 03:41 PM
    Well done Dave!

05-23-11 12:07 PM
    love the design, simple yet effective! and matches the new twitter app perfectly! great job!
    05-24-11 10:49 AM
    05-24-11 06:39 PM
    05-26-11 06:35 PM
    06-04-11 09:36 AM
    06-27-11 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD