i have the blackberry bold 9780 and its locked to Rogers network. i wanna change the theme on it and everytime i go into options>display>screen display i scroll to the bottom to change the theme and it takes me to the home screen preferences. i downloaded a mac os x theme for it and i uploaded it to my phone but i cant change my theme is there anyway to do this?
    01-06-11 07:30 AM
    To date there are no themes available for the 9780. At this point all you can do is change the wallpaper, but as far as themes go, it's a waiting game for RIM to release theme developer software for the 9780.
    dietcoke1009 likes this.
    01-06-11 07:35 AM
    thats ridiculous! i chose a blackberry over an iphone! i wish i hadn't but thanks anyway
    01-06-11 07:37 AM
    thats ridiculous! i chose a blackberry over an iphone! i wish i hadn't but thanks anyway
    When the Torch was initially released there were no themes available for it either. As more and more carriers rollout the 9780 I'm sure the theme software will be released. Also keep in mind that RIM is more or less focusing on the CES for now. Be patient and I'm sure the themes will soon be here. I'm not a fan of the scrolling dock stock theme either and find it rather redundant to have a "Frequent" and "Favorite" tab. Hang in there...it will get better.
    01-06-11 07:42 AM
    ya im not a fan either of OS 6. OS 5 was good as is and should of stayed that way but oh well...wish i was going to CES
    01-06-11 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD