I notice on the front page of CB that they have removal instructions for themes, however the instructions seem to revolve around OS5. Is there a similar tutorial for OS6?
    PVMHIEN likes this.
    12-07-10 11:17 AM
    Not yet, as the only OS6 device to currently support themes is the Torch.
    When they are available, it will be the same method for removal by deleting them directly from the Applications list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 12:43 PM
    Thanks Phil. It seems there is only one theme on my device at present anyway. OS6 is soo different from 4.5
    12-07-10 01:08 PM
    We all have only the one theme on our devices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 01:21 PM
    One is fine for me. I typically use personal pics for my backgrounds anyway.
    12-07-10 01:40 PM
    the best and easiest way to delete themes on both OS6 and OS5 is to activate a different theme to the one ya want to delete, in options>themes jus highlight the theme you wish to delete, press bb key, select delete, then when deleted reboot.
    12-09-10 08:59 AM
    hi there guys.. since that we only have one theme in our 9780 and i've read that the convinience keys (on the 9780) depends on the theme.. and i got problem with my right convinience key.. somehow it doesn't work.. is it because of the theme? do you guys have the same problem? please advise.. thanks
    12-27-10 05:04 AM
    hi there guys.. since that we only have one theme in our 9780 and i've read that the convinience keys (on the 9780) depends on the theme.. and i got problem with my right convinience key.. somehow it doesn't work.. is it because of the theme? do you guys have the same problem? please advise.. thanks
    Convenience keys have nothing to do with themes, they are device controlled.

The right convenience key is specifically designed for use with the camera. It's a 2-stage push button...

1st half press is for the camera autofocus
    2nd full press is for the camera shutter

If you have assigned it to open an app, then you'll have to press it fully in
    12-27-10 02:31 PM
    Presently there are no themes available for the 9780. We are stuck with the stock theme until RIM releases the theme developer software for the device. You can change the image, but the functionality that comes with the stock theme will remain the same.
    12-27-10 02:40 PM
    Convenience keys have nothing to do with themes, they are device controlled.

The right convenience key is specifically designed for use with the camera. It's a 2-stage push button...

1st half press is for the camera autofocus
    2nd full press is for the camera shutter

If you have assigned it to open an app, then you'll have to press it fully in
    Thanks for advise & info Phil..

..i think something happened with my right conv. key then.. *sigh*
    12-28-10 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD