Guys,
    I am making themes and would like your help!
    I want to know what type of theme would you all like/want for your device?
    Any type of theme either go on my site - The My Berry : Blackberry
    or comment below!
    Please help
    Thank You!
    03-29-11 11:05 AM
    I think a Knight Rider theme is in order! Shiny black with glowing Red Hilites and cheesy 80's style buttons for sms and email etc.
    03-29-11 11:46 AM
    That would be alot of hard work :P just kidding it does look awesome let me know what kind of icons you want and i will get started!!!
    03-29-11 12:21 PM
    I would love a "Back to the Future" and a "Fallout 3"-Theme since I am a huge fan of the BTF-Movies and the Fallout 3 Game
    03-29-11 01:25 PM
    I wud like an Iphone theme sorta like the Iphone4 stimulator theme or iberry with dock theme and perhaps an android theme for the blackberry bold 9650 running os6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-11 10:27 PM
    And whatever hot theme you come up with long as its wallpaper friendly and customizable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-11 10:28 PM
    KITT!! c'mon! great idea.... hmmmmm
    03-30-11 08:47 AM
    How about an "ARMED FORCES" theme (MARINE , ARMY, NAVY ect) ....haven"t seen anyone make one for the many men and women who give there life to protect our way of life around the world. It would be nice if that could be done.
    03-30-11 03:17 PM
    Hi, im just wondering if someone can design me a Neon Blue Theme for my BB Bold 9780 (os6). im wondering if you can make me a Neon blue Theme with Blue font and a Blue highlight color and even a blue background for where the name is when you text. (Right now its black and it shows you the contact picture , name , and how many characters you can send in the text. that part id like colored too)
    and maybe get rid of the universal search cause i dont use that very much! or hide it or something.
    thatd be amazing thank you!
    03-30-11 06:38 PM
    Hi, im just wondering if someone can design me a Neon Blue Theme for my BB Bold 9780 (os6). im wondering if you can make me a Neon blue Theme with Blue font and a Blue highlight color and even a blue background for where the name is when you text. (Right now its black and it shows you the contact picture , name , and how many characters you can send in the text. that part id like colored too)
    and maybe get rid of the universal search cause i dont use that very much! or hide it or something.
    thatd be amazing thank you!
    You might want to try InSeven ....sounds like what your looking for
    03-30-11 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD