A few variations to just a basic OS 6 stock theme

Now with OS 6.1 icons

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 04-06-11 at 12:12 AM.
    Fatoomah, miss_p1nky and ferryc like this.
    01-28-11 06:30 PM
    Download failed on all OTA's

What's going on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 06:42 PM
    Same here download failed

01-28-11 06:54 PM
    As stated on my signature, I am in the process of transferring all of my themes into a new server. This new server has been trying to implement new type of securities which make the JAD not being able to actually work. I transferred the files to a new server, let me know if those work now.
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 01-28-11 at 07:36 PM.
    01-28-11 07:30 PM
    As stated on my signature, I am in the process of transferring all of my themes into a new server. This new server has been trying to implement new type of securities which make the JAD not being to actually work. I transferred the files to a new server, let me know if those work now.
    That worked, thanks

My only criticism is that the notification icons aren't centred above the clock on the Home Screen. They're a bit off to the left.

01-28-11 07:37 PM
    That worked, thanks

My only criticism is that the notification icons aren't centred above the clock on the Home Screen. They're a bit off to the left.

Those are extended all the way to the right just before the 3G sign so that there is space for more.
    01-28-11 07:47 PM
    Those are extended all the way to the right just before the 3G sign so that there is space for more.
    I understand that, but they start off centre. They're perfectly centred on the App Screen, but are off by one to the left on the Home Screen. Probably me just being anal, but it looks odd.

Other than that, the Hidden Dock is a great theme... thanks for sharing

01-28-11 08:07 PM
    This is my theme builder view

You can ask any person who builds themes, but there isn't an actual way to center notifications, you just have to eyeball it. I wish there was a center, left or right justified function. In order for me to get it right on the center, it would be a trial and error kind of thing.

The default option isn't even on the center, at least on Theme Builder 6. I haven't had a blackberry since September of last year, so I don't even know where the notification is on the stock theme that came with the OS 6 device.

I understand that, but they start off centre. They're perfectly centred on the App Screen, but are off by one to the left on the Home Screen. Probably me just being anal, but it looks odd.

Other than that, the Hidden Dock is a great theme... thanks for sharing

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 01-29-11 at 01:48 AM.
    01-29-11 12:56 AM
    Niceee
    I'll wait for the more luxurrious version
    Thanks
    01-29-11 02:26 AM
    Niceee
    I'll wait for the more luxurrious version
    Thanks
    These are just stock ones without a banner plus hiddendock, L-Shaped, and a vertical dock :-)
    01-29-11 02:36 AM
    Hi first off thanks for the great them,e download for my girlfreinds 9780 works and looks a treat. Just one question do you or would you have the same theme for the torch?
    Thanks

03-23-11 08:58 AM
    No, I am sorry. I have only built one theme for the torch which I ended up pulling. I am currently working on another theme though which I am thinking about making premium.
    Hi first off thanks for the great them,e download for my girlfreinds 9780 works and looks a treat. Just one question do you or would you have the same theme for the torch?
    Thanks

03-23-11 03:05 PM
    Very nice, just like simple weather 6 from sashko without weather slot, but your theme much better because the banner finally disappeared. Thanks

03-24-11 05:57 AM
    Very nice, just like simple weather 6 from sashko without weather slot, but your theme much better because the banner finally disappeared. Thanks

03-24-11 10:02 PM
    updated with OS 6.1 icons
    04-06-11 12:13 AM
    Underneath the first picture under "Zen". I am using the stock battery on this one. As always, you need to pull your battery out every theme you install a theme.
    where got 6.1 icons? i downloaded the zen version, but theres no 6.1 icons and theres no charging icons when i charged my bb
    04-06-11 11:04 AM
    the link is down for the zen theme with 6.1 icons....
    04-06-11 05:51 PM
    ow my mistake... its working now!
    04-06-11 05:52 PM
    Cool :-)
    [10 char]
    ow my mistake... its working now!
    04-06-11 09:46 PM
    Underneath the first picture under "Zen". I am using the stock battery on this one. As always, you need to pull your battery out every theme you install a theme.
    Perfect zen 6.1 i love it. Tyvm man

04-07-11 12:12 AM
    No problem dude!
    Perfect zen 6.1 i love it. Tyvm man

04-07-11 12:54 AM
    I love it, thanks man
    04-11-11 01:42 PM
    No problem man!
    I love it, thanks man
    04-11-11 02:13 PM
    Love the zen, OS6 icon version.

My only gripe is when using universal search, the screen turns white as opposed to fading out the wallpape. Is it possible to fix this?

04-29-11 06:54 PM
    Was wondering if u cud update the L shaped 6.1 version with a diff mover other than the default if that's not too much to ask?

04-29-11 10:47 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD