谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-18-11 02:21 AM
    Hello again SCrid , I've one request , could you make the top banner , notification area and the tray icons more transparent ? So we could still see our wallpaper ? TIA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 08:32 AM
    Absolutely love this theme (and I hate the OS6 layout, so this is a big compliment!) It's fast, no battery drain, everything works and looks fantastic- love the small improvements to the native UI, like the percentage battery meter and smaller banner!

The only problem I have is that there is no cursor in Quicklaunch, so I cannot scroll/use it Otherwise, great work!
    04-20-11 08:45 AM
    Absolutely love this theme (and I hate the OS6 layout, so this is a big compliment!) It's fast, no battery drain, everything works and looks fantastic- love the small improvements to the native UI, like the percentage battery meter and smaller banner!

The only problem I have is that there is no cursor in Quicklaunch, so I cannot scroll/use it Otherwise, great work!
    Go to quicklaunch option , change ur quicklaunch background color , hope it solve ur prob.

04-20-11 10:07 AM
    Thanks hg, it's been a crazy week
    Yeah, the quicklaunch thing is super annoying, that's an error that RIM needs to fix in theme builder. Soon as they update theme builder I'll update sb6.1 and fix that.

04-22-11 08:39 AM
    In thanks to everyone that purchased via mobihand to get updates and got this theme to #15 in the top themes list, I'm giving out 25 free copies - thanks everyone!
    Code: number15

Also, if anyone liked the look of OS 4.5, I built a 4.5 clone that should be up in mobihand for $0.99 today or tomorrow.
    04-25-11 09:15 PM
    Is there any way to change loading picture it looks weird :s and on top bar icons is not fit like whatsapp , bbm and msn

11-28-11 01:07 AM
    Is there any way to change loading picture it looks weird :s and on top bar icons is not fit like whatsapp , bbm and msn

As noted in the other thread where you complained about this it is an issue with TB not the theme developer.
    11-28-11 06:21 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD