After trying so many themes (Fre and Premium), I still find this to be the best of them all!
    Agreed, this is my current theme after trying so many other themes, hope OP fixes the charging icon issue by updating his theme.
    02-05-11 09:08 AM
    Please release more similar themes bro!
    02-06-11 02:34 AM
    Very nice, is there a tip to have 12 icons like standard theme?
    02-07-11 03:15 AM
    I have to be completely honest, of all the themes released to date for the 9780 including the "premium" themes. This is by far the best one. Its clean, wallpaper friendly and functional. Now the fact that its free is like the icing on the cake. I downloaded this theme when you first released it. I have also downloaded a few others which I deleted because they failed in comparison to this one. Not to mention theme makers putting out themes and charging a small fortune for a less than functional theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 07:32 PM
    I love this theme. THANK YOU.

Could u possibly work on a Version 2?

I would like a smaller top and bottom dock, with the same curve.
    02-07-11 10:53 PM
    Just fix the battery charging icon and its a Great Theme already!
    If you can fix this small issue it will be SUPERB!

Thanks...
    02-09-11 11:00 AM
    If you can fix this small issue it will be SUPERB!

Thanks...
    Yes please fix the battery issues, almost all themes have this issue....
    02-10-11 07:47 AM
    So after running this for about a day or so, I have one issue and ultimately a request for a fix,that is;
    Whenever, I attempt to dial a number,the first digit is not displayed or even enter. Also to follow up on this issue,with the original theme once you pressed a series of keys(eg.a phone #) that did not correspnd to anything in phone's memory that the universal search recognized. It would realize that this was a phone # and give you an option to dial that number>showing the call send next to the number.
    I have noticed that this theme,keeps showing the keys entered as letters.......If you could clean this up, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
    02-10-11 01:18 PM
    Me too, hope the developer can give us an updated version
    02-10-11 04:01 PM
    Developer,
    can you please make a Today Version. for calendar and messages?! it would be the perfect simple theme.
    02-13-11 01:06 PM
    I wish he can post an update to this theme!

After purchasing many premuim themes, this remains by far, the best theme out there! simple and works perfectly!
    02-18-11 12:06 PM
    does anyone know how to get the temperature and battery icon on the top bar like thaT? please reply, btw this is the best theme no more scrolling to menu and stuff
    02-20-11 11:13 AM
    U need to purchase and download Meter Berry

-------------------------------------------------

MeterBerry, gives you an icon on the desktop the shows the percentage left on your battery, additionally, it tells you the average discharge rate per hour on your battery (good for finding whether the new OS you just installed is consuming more or less battery than the previous one), it has a memory cleaner to free up unused memory.
    It can also give you a detailed log of every hour of how much battery was used and how much memory was used.
    It can also simulate a battery pull without the need to physically remove your battery.

Price: $3.99 =
    MeterBerry - The Ultimate System Management Utility - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-20-11 11:28 AM
    does anyone know how to get the temperature and battery icon on the top bar like thaT? please reply, btw this is the best theme no more scrolling to menu and stuff
    BatteryEx and WeatherBerry will provide those icons. In addition, go to the 3rd party Apps Forum and you'll see tons of great skins for those apps.

Puntyy94 likes this.
    02-20-11 11:34 AM
    Again, the battery icon bolt seems to be a built version issue, not a theme issue. Don't know how to fix it.
    02-20-11 08:56 PM
    Beautiful !!!!

02-21-11 01:31 PM
    Thanks alot man!! Finally! I got rid of that annoying ALL, Favorites, Media bar that was driving me nuts!

Great job, and thanks for making it free! This ons is a keepfor for a long time, I like simple themes especially when they are free!
    ML, when i click on the link all i get to download is 1.6kbs of a JAD file, is that it?? such small size ? not sure hw does it work as m new to this bought a 9780 js last evening, wud b really greatful if u cud explain a bit
    02-22-11 08:48 AM
    A quick request, could you make this theme without any transitions, also the alarm icon is cut off, this can be resolved by reloading the alarm icon which will resize the icon and it won't be cut off. Cheers

02-24-11 05:46 PM
    I dont know why the OP is not responding ?
    03-01-11 09:48 PM
    I dont know why the OP is not responding ?
    Because I have a very busy life and check the forums maybe a month...

What do you want me to respond to?
    03-04-11 05:03 PM
    finally!! but is there anyway to get txt messages shortcut as the $ buttons and the s as uni search? great theme otherwise! thanks
    agreed. Love the theme!
    03-08-11 09:06 PM
    love this theme

anyway you could add a weatherslot and a search icon on homescreen

thanks
    03-14-11 10:46 AM
    love this theme...
    03-18-11 05:34 AM
    defenitely one of the cleanest themes with the least amount of problems. froppe or whatever his name is makes good themes too but his are glitchy and the icons are cut and stuff
    04-03-11 03:06 PM
    This one needs to update the version with the new 6.1 icons, that would be great!

04-03-11 05:15 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD