09-27-13 01:41 PM
59 123
tools
    Cracking theme. Will this be available with a hidden calendar?
    11-21-11 07:01 AM
    (Request) same theme but no trays please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-11 03:30 AM
    What a great theme. Finally someone understood how to make a theme that work on that small screen estate of Blackberry. Thank you for your work. I just found out about it today and was completely swept away by the sheer elegant of it.

I don't really mind the calendar thing, but I think there are two things that can be improved on:

- First is the Alarm Clock Options and Options settings in the drop down menu (that was previously mentioned by someone). I think many users (including me) have gotten used to access the Alarm Clock and Options through that way, that switching to this theme is too much a trade off for us.

- Secondly is that I can't change the homescreen wallpaper. Is it intended to be so or am I missing something? Everytime I try to access the Home Screen Preference (to change wallpaper) it doesn't let me go through. That means I can't change the download folder neither.

I would appreciate it even more if you can address these problems.

Thank you again.
    12-27-11 04:37 AM
    What a great theme. Finally someone understood how to make a theme that work on that small screen estate of Blackberry. Thank you for your work. I just found out about it today and was completely swept away by the sheer elegant of it.

I don't really mind the calendar thing, but I think there are two things that can be improved on:

- First is the Alarm Clock Options and Options settings in the drop down menu (that was previously mentioned by someone). I think many users (including me) have gotten used to access the Alarm Clock and Options through that way, that switching to this theme is too much a trade off for us.

- Secondly is that I can't change the homescreen wallpaper. Is it intended to be so or am I missing something? Everytime I try to access the Home Screen Preference (to change wallpaper) it doesn't let me go through. That means I can't change the download folder neither.

I would appreciate it even more if you can address these problems.

Thank you again.
    To hopefully answer your second question, I am thinking you are going to have to inject some older cod's if you are running a newer os. For some reason this is a problem with this theme and the newer os's. Here is a link to where you can get the info to do so (it fixed the problem for me). http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...34/index9.html
    (About 5 posts down)

Good Luck!
    12-30-11 09:04 PM
    EXCELLENT, thank you so much!
    01-18-12 01:49 AM
    love this theme, how to make a hotkey or animate with trackpad ?
    01-20-12 05:28 AM
    I like this theme very much.
    However I found a little bug: whenever I want to just type a phone number, for instance, the first character is always missing, and I have to erase, and re-enter everyting.
    For example, when, from the main screen, I want to type in "415", I need to press 4 two times, to make 415, otherwise all that is entered is 15.
    Is this a known issue? Is there some fix for this?
    I must say, that this works perfectly with the 9780 default RIM theme.

Regards,
    MCL
    03-27-12 02:23 PM
    I like this theme very much.
    However I found a little bug: whenever I want to just type a phone number, for instance, the first character is always missing, and I have to erase, and re-enter everyting.
    For example, when, from the main screen, I want to type in "415", I need to press 4 two times, to make 415, otherwise all that is entered is 15.
    Is this a known issue? Is there some fix for this?
    I must say, that this works perfectly with the 9780 default RIM theme.

Regards,
    MCL
    Known issue with third party themes.
    03-27-12 05:10 PM
    any ota link that works guys?
    09-27-13 01:41 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD