Free OTA

Free OTA Today

Free OTA

* wallpaper easily replaced
    * bottom 6 icons
    * Model: 9650/9780/
    * Author: mobiworld

source: blackberry wallpapers
    Last edited by mobi900; 12-24-11 at 08:21 AM.
    01-29-11 12:42 AM
    Nice! Could you add a backdrop for the dock as well as no background for the app launcher?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 01:10 AM
    Ota is down

01-29-11 01:49 AM
    Ota is down

I thank you for update
    01-29-11 03:33 AM
    I thank you for update
    And, thank you for the refreshed link.
    I'm not sure if you're still tweaking this or considering requests but there are some things I see and wish for.
    1) Could you make the highlighting focus on the home screen icons like the blue square on the "all icon" screen. The current red glow is hard to see aand is not consistent with the rest of the theme.
    2) Is it possible to make the "all icon" backround a simple black color?
    3) The clock (alarm) in the top banner is slightly cut off on the bottom and right side. Can this be fixed?
    4) Is it possible to have the date & time slightly larger? It is a bit of a strain to see with my tired old eyes.

I am really liking this and it works great with Shao's Wallpaper Changer.
    Thanks for the gracious free offering
    Brad

01-29-11 04:06 AM
    The only thing I dislike is the continuous scrolling. Scroll all the way to the left the cursor appears on the right. Other than that nice theme

01-29-11 04:37 AM
    And, thank you for the refreshed link.
    I'm not sure if you're still tweaking this or considering requests but there are some things I see and wish for.
    1) Could you make the highlighting focus on the home screen icons like the blue square on the "all icon" screen. The current red glow is hard to see aand is not consistent with the rest of the theme.
    2) Is it possible to make the "all icon" backround a simple black color?
    3) The clock (alarm) in the top banner is slightly cut off on the bottom and right side. Can this be fixed?
    4) Is it possible to have the date & time slightly larger? It is a bit of a strain to see with my tired old eyes.

I am really liking this and it works great with Shao's Wallpaper Changer.
    Thanks for the gracious free offering
    Brad

demo themes ..........

01-29-11 05:25 AM

* wallpaper easily replaced
    * bottom 6 icons
    * Model: 9650/9780/
    * Author: mobiworld

Free OTA

source: free blackberry themes 9780 bottom six icons beta OS 6
    Error spotted, I have QuickLaunch on my home screen icons, but I can never select it. When I move to the right to select it the cursor just jumps back to the first icon. I don't get it, I tried substituding the QuickLaunch with another icon like the weather icon and then I was able to select it fine but not with QuickLaunch.

I like this theme alot but this will prevent me from using it as I need QuickLaunch. Can you please fix this bug?

01-29-11 05:32 AM
    Nevermind, I was able to click on the QuickLaunch icon, I just don't see it highlighted....oh well...
    01-29-11 05:33 AM
    demo themes ..........

Hi,
    I'm not sure what "demo themes" means, and the images you posted are invalid links. Am I missing something?
    Can these be customized? I can provide compensation if you wish.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 01-29-11 at 10:45 AM.
    01-29-11 10:43 AM
    Hi,
    I'm not sure what "demo themes" means, and the images you posted are invalid links. Am I missing something?
    Can these be customized? I can provide compensation if you wish.
    update ota...

MADBRADNYC and kam2958 like this.
    01-29-11 11:22 AM
    Nice! There's just a minor bug I see. The 'BB' connected icon at the top is positioned in the middle between the time and '3G' indicator. Can it be pushed next to the 3G? Also, in the mail app, the unhighlighted date headers are a larger and bluer font than when hovered upon.
    01-29-11 12:32 PM
    Yes! This....
    It seems you have been busy making this happen! I am very pleased, and glad that you are receptive to users. I like the fact that the home screen focus icon is now blue, and that it no longer continuously scrolls. I can actually see the date and time with the bigger fonts now. The dark wood backround on the "all icon" screen looks very professional. And, I also wanted to thank you for moving the alarm clock icon to the top so it leaves room for more notification icons for various apps. This is hot!

I still have the alarm clock cut off on the edges for some reason, but after being presented with this, I have to say it is no big deal... Very Nice.

I'm not sure if the prior version was like this. I don't remember, and I uninstalled it prior to downloading this version. But, I notice that while on the home screen, when icons are highlighted, there are no icon name properties popups; however they are present when on the "all icon" screen.

EX: When I highlight the calendar, it does not say "calendar" above the icon dock for a brief period of time before it fades away. Or when I highlight MeterBerry it does not briefly show the current status, and so on... But as I said this is present when on the "all icon" screen.

I REALLY appreciate your efforts with this one though. My baby is refreshed!

Brad
    01-29-11 12:37 PM
    Nice! There's just a minor bug I see. The 'BB' connected icon at the top is positioned in the middle between the time and '3G' indicator. Can it be pushed next to the 3G?
    I noticed this too.

Also, in the mail app, the unhighlighted date headers are a larger and bluer font than when hovered upon.
    Actually the date headers are smaller (and blue) when not highlighted. They bounce to a larger white font when in focus. At least on my device. Do you not like that? I personally like it very much, but everyone has different tastes.
    01-29-11 12:42 PM
    Update themes

Thank you for comments.

All comments will be updated soon
    01-29-11 07:36 PM
    your manage connection

original os6

can u make it similar to original os6??
    more option to choose in there hehehe

look at gps icon on top

and can u add this function?

btw thx for the great themes hehe
    Last edited by imam88; 01-29-11 at 09:48 PM.
    01-29-11 08:58 PM
    Dude, super awesome, simple and nice.

But I can't open my upper notification bar or highlight it!

And when I get a notification eg: BBM or Email, that lil red thingy isn't displayed in full. Here's a screenie.

Btw thanks for the awesome theme.

@imam88: I think the manage connections is fine, it's exactly the same as the original o.o and how do you get the meterberry icons at the top?

@matrixleader: How do you get your meterberry icons displayed at the top there?

And is there a similar wallpaper like the defaulted one but blue instead? :P My cover's blue.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by speedbird90; 01-29-11 at 09:33 PM.
    01-29-11 09:02 PM
    Hi,

I downloaded v2024. I did not uninstall the old version, and it overwrote the previous version with no problem.

1) The alarm clock has been replaced with a new icon, and is showing properly. Yay.
    2) I noticed that you placed some transparent black backrounds behind the home screen icons. This was much needed, as the OS6 icons get "washed out" (especially the calendar) when a white wallpaper is in the backround.
    ***I was thinking of asking you to do the same and add a transparent bar behind the notification area to stop the washed out effect, but I don't know how that would play with other users. Everyone has their own taste, but I would think that anyone would like to be able to see their notifications even on a white backround. I would actually like to see this be able to be highlighted and selected like the original OS6 notification bar.***
    3) The "BB" connected icon is now located next to the signal strength indicator when I turn WiFi off and use 3G only.... But, it is still located in the middle between the time and signal strength indicator while on UMA (see my previous screen shot). I was hoping this could be moved over next to the signal indicator as well while on UMA. It would look much more uniform.
    4) The home screen icons still do not have any brief identifying text above the dock when an icon is in focus. I hope this can be fixed so I dont have to open BerryWeather or MeterBerry everytime just to see the status from the home screen.

Is it possible to add the "S" hotkey for Universal Search. I notice that US is missing from the new OS6 themes for the 9780.

I also agree with Imam88 to have the original OS6 look for Manage Connections. The more options the better.

I'm not trying to be a PITA, I just want to assist in making this the most wanted theme around.

Brad
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 01-29-11 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Spelling.
    01-29-11 09:28 PM
    The ota for the beta v3 on your theme blog does not work, please update
    01-29-11 09:37 PM
    I'm not trying to be a PITA, I just want to assist in making this the most wanted theme around.

Brad
    And it's already there in my book! Thank you so much for doing such a nice, clean theme!

In addition to Brad's well-thought-out comments and suggestions, my only wish to add to this already classic theme would be to allow for hidden docks, especially of the home screen icons. I'm a true minimalist who likes my wallpaper to be the focus, and sometimes like nothing but time, date, status and notifications on the home screen.

If you added a version with side docks, the converts would be flocking to you in droves!
    01-29-11 09:38 PM
    thanks for the theme. I like this but I think there is a bug.

When I get a new bbm message, normally the conversation shows up at the top of my inbox. With this theme, it doesn't move to the top anymore...

also, i would like to see the flick scroll down to open the full menu rather than having to press the blackberry key.

I also agree with above that you should be able to click the notifications and show the summary like in the stock theme.

thanks again.
    02-01-11 01:08 PM
    great theme

where is the speaker icon that tells you what sound profile its in?
    02-01-11 10:42 PM
    Hi , the theme is great but could u make a theme that turns of the screen when you used the password lock rather than just show the locked symbol at the bottom
    02-02-11 08:27 AM
    great theme

where is the speaker icon that tells you what sound profile its in?
    Agreed. Great theme, but the profile icon can be important.
    02-02-11 08:37 AM
    I agree with other about the sound profile. Other than that, loving this theme!

Thank you.
    02-03-11 04:42 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD