Seven Point Five is now available for OS6 devices

Seven Point Five gives you a small banner with PlayBook styled battery, signal and wifi icons as well as bringing you a mix of PlayBook OS2 icons and OS7 icons to make your homescreen really pop.

Additionally we have done a first for any OS6 theme, and changed all the menu icons to OS7 style, so now wether your browsing through your native media apps or simply changing a setting in your options menu, you`ll see the standard OS7 icons to really transform the look of your device.

Additional features include a skinned media player, skinned browser UI and a new IU while inside folders on your phone.

Small Banner and custom bar skin

A beautiful mix of OS7 and PlayBook OS2 icons

Custom folder UI to reflect PlayBook OS2

Fully re-skinned media menus

Revamped Browser UI

OS7 style options menus

Buy Seven Point Five today from BlackBerry App World - just $1
    molson0 likes this.
    03-21-12 07:11 AM
    03-21-12 11:52 AM
    03-22-12 07:28 AM
    Super! Thank you

03-22-12 07:41 AM
    04-10-12 07:53 AM
    awasome!!!! is a shame than i cant buy it because in colombia is not avalaible to buy in de appworld u_u someone can send me the cods files of this theme?
    05-01-12 09:20 PM
    awasome!!!! is a shame than i cant buy it because in colombia is not avalaible to buy in de appworld u_u someone can send me the cods files of this theme?

Theme is premium theme so if you cannot pay for it you are out of luck and to ask someone to send you the files is certainly not proper.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    HUTCH66 likes this.
    05-02-12 05:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD