I like the Notification bar at the top of the screen and most of OS6 theme, but like others would like to not accidently swipe off the screen while trying to open a certain app. I thought of having a 3 homescreen theme. main Home screen with no icons, maybe weatherberry. then swipe to a calendar homescreen , the whole screen today screen. then the other screen could be messages screen, or ?

on all homesceens still have access to notifications bar which would be nice to have a little smaller. while hitting the menu button on any homescreen shows all apps and swipe to other menus is turned off.
    02-15-11 12:29 PM
    I like the Notification bar at the top of the screen and most of OS6 theme, but like others would like to not accidently swipe off the screen while trying to open a certain app. I thought of having a 3 homescreen theme. main Home screen with no icons, maybe weatherberry. then swipe to a calendar homescreen , the whole screen today screen. then the other screen could be messages screen, or ?

on all homesceens still have access to notifications bar which would be nice to have a little smaller. while hitting the menu button on any homescreen shows all apps and swipe to other menus is turned off.
    I'm a little lost on the first paragraph but regarding ur 2nd option, if u create a Today theme and just delete the Today icons, it will have a fixed homescreen with no apps listed at the bottom of the tray and nothing swipe-able. you will still have the notification at the top of the page though but will need to hit the menu button to go into you app list or read messages.

If u check this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/fr...nd-os6-585706/ select the last link that says 'without bottom tray'. That is of course, if basketball is ur thing
    02-15-11 03:12 PM
    Thanks for the input I recently got a copy of the HoneyBerry theme and liked the basic layout, with one screen having icons at bottom, the other screen has a today screen with 8 calendar entries, and the third has a messages screen with 8 entries.
    The things I don't like about the Theme their is no notification bar, and to move between homescreens you must click on the little arrows at the bottom. I want to be able to easily swipe to the today screen, then swipe back to main home screen.
    the thing with the OS6 theme is I often accidently move to the next tab while trying to get to an app on the edge of the screen. that is why I would like that option disabled on that screen. Maybe Theme maker is not their yet
    02-15-11 03:48 PM
    Thanks for the input I recently got a copy of the HoneyBerry theme and liked the basic layout, with one screen having icons at bottom, the other screen has a today screen with 8 calendar entries, and the third has a messages screen with 8 entries.
    The things I don't like about the Theme their is no notification bar, and to move between homescreens you must click on the little arrows at the bottom. I want to be able to easily swipe to the today screen, then swipe back to main home screen.
    the thing with the OS6 theme is I often accidently move to the next tab while trying to get to an app on the edge of the screen. that is why I would like that option disabled on that screen. Maybe Theme maker is not their yet
    Where did you find Honeyberry that's compatible with OS6?
    02-20-11 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD