07-06-11 10:28 AM
36 12
tools
    The biggest fixes are the backdrop is much more Wallpaper friendly, there is a new focus highlight on the custom icon order and the notifications are no longer covered up if you have more than 2-3 at a time
    06-05-11 04:31 PM
    Hi Sal, The majority are ready for release. Im just working on some bugs in the 9800 version which requires some handcoded homescreen effort which is taking me forever. It shouldn't be much longer than a day or two tho
    Take you time mate .. I was just curious lol .. My fav theme so far :P

Sal
    06-06-11 04:48 AM
    Hi Sal, The majority are ready for release. Im just working on some bugs in the 9800 version which requires some handcoded homescreen effort which is taking me forever. It shouldn't be much longer than a day or two tho
    Take you time mate .. I was just curious lol .. My fav theme so far :P

Sal
    06-06-11 05:00 AM
    Update i up if you purchased online. (App World will be a few days for approval)

All Devices
    - more Wallpaper Friendly
    - New Home Screen focus for custom icon order
    - Notifications no longer overlapped by buttons
    - Calender should be fixed (needs reboot)

Let me know if there are any problems with the profiles focus on the homescreen. It doesn't show up in the simulator but I haven't heard of it as a Theme Studio bug so hopefully its not a problem. If so I'll work up a fix ASAP
    andyahs and kaotik_187 like this.
    06-07-11 01:37 PM
    Thanks!! This is one amazing theme! well worth the money!! Thank u very much.. and great to see how u get feedback and fix any problems or bugs in it! will try to help if anything seems wrong... but for now its great!
    06-07-11 04:17 PM
    Very creative theme, don't see too many of these anymore...
    06-07-11 04:26 PM
    Brilliant update mate .. will post ss tomorrow as its late on my side of the world ..

Sal
    06-07-11 04:39 PM
    Hi Mate,

tweeted you other with a bug i found in new update .. on lock screen some notification icons appear on top right and some appear in the middle centre next to the lock screen icon . Otherwise everything seems to be working absolutely fine

Sal
    06-09-11 05:33 AM
    Thanks for the heads up Sal!
    06-09-11 09:18 AM
    Thanks for the heads up Sal!
    Hey thanks for the theme update, did this update fix that bug I had emailed you about? You know when your on a hidden icon and press show all to hide it it dissapears and you can scroll through them?!

Ps. Um on the main screen if you click on the email it overlaps emails slightly/cuts the top one off, is that normal?! Great theme though if I find more bugs ill let you know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-11 11:58 AM
    Hey Guys,

Just released an update that HOPEFULLY takes care of most of the issues.

- Tony
    andyahs, bluey09 and liltoadie like this.
    07-06-11 10:28 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD