This is my first new theme in almost 8 months so I'd love to get any feedback (positive and negative)! It's called Vintage.

The entire home screen wallpaper is filled with graphic elements that act as shortcuts to some of the most used standard apps on your BB, along with an additional customizable dock that holds 4 additional apps of your choosing. The clock is on a sliding tray, that when deployed also shows the date and network information.

Its available - HERE and is on sale for $1.99 through the weekend.

If you don't buy it any input on the look/feel of it would also be appreciated! It was inspired by a sweet poster i saw that had a really fun "retro" graphic feel that i tried to capture in this. (min OS 5.0)

05-20-11 08:17 AM
    It's a great theme dude!
    Glad to see u back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 11:33 AM
    Very cool theme (completely out of the ordinary....great job). Just playing with it now.
    05-20-11 12:00 PM
    Awesome theme but needs little refinement especially the notification are on homescreen plus can you look at the font size issue in message apps.

05-20-11 12:54 PM
    will do! I'll probabyl wait through the weekend for the rest of the bug reports and will try and get updates out mid-late week.
    05-20-11 12:58 PM
    Cheers mate .. Another screen shot notification needs little attention.

05-20-11 01:20 PM
    Hi Mate,

Can you please share the default wallpaper .. So i can use it for berryweather.

Thanks

Sal
    05-20-11 01:48 PM
    do you mean just the gritty paper or do you want it with the home screen graphics embedded
    05-20-11 01:59 PM
    do you mean just the gritty paper or do you want it with the home screen graphics embedded
    the gritty one on the home screen .. the one that says custom icon order

Thanks
    05-20-11 02:11 PM
    Hi Mate,
    Loving the theme so far .. Found another bug .. After batteryy pull / reboot when I press menu key no icons appear in the blackberry menu .. Press escape go back to home screen .. And press menu key and the icons re appear .. Can you please have a look at it in your next update.

Thanks
    Sal

05-21-11 05:40 PM

05-21-11 05:55 PM
    Wow this theme looks amazing. Good work bro!

05-22-11 01:26 PM
    Been using this theme for a couple of days now. All I can say if fantastic! An awesome job; wish most "premium" themers did such nice custom work!
    05-22-11 03:15 PM
    Hi Mate,
    Loving the theme so far .. Found another bug .. After batteryy pull / reboot when I press menu key no icons appear in the blackberry menu .. Press escape go back to home screen .. And press menu key and the icons re appear .. Can you please have a look at it in your next update.

Thanks
    Sal

That's not a theme bug, but a common issue with recent BB OS versions. Torch has it too, even with the default theme.
    bluey09 likes this.
    05-22-11 03:17 PM
    anyone here tried Rock King or Overkill by Cocky Culture??

05-22-11 09:11 PM
    05-24-11 09:56 AM
    anyone here tried Rock King or Overkill by Cocky Culture??

lycan666, I noticed you have been requesting pirated copies of these themes on various forums. Stop.
    05-24-11 03:11 PM
    lycan666, I noticed you have been requesting pirated copies of these themes on various forums. Stop.
    Missed out on your giveaway last nite .. 1001 awesomepeople lol

sal
    05-24-11 03:54 PM
    lol we better hurry up to 2002 awesome people then keep checking back, Im trying to do at least one giveaway every week....when I remember at least
    05-24-11 08:08 PM
    Sorry but desperately want Rock King and I can't buy it since my Wife has taken my card Ever since I started buying apps from appworld , she thinks I'm addicted , which I am but I can help it. Sorry won't request again. Do you giveaway rock king?

05-24-11 09:56 PM
    actually forget it if my wife sees me using that theme shes gonna think i used my friends card or something to buy it
    05-25-11 12:21 AM
    and it doesnt suppport 9780 :-((((((((((((
    05-25-11 12:30 AM
    Sorry but desperately want Rock King and I can't buy it since my Wife has taken my card Ever since I started buying apps from appworld , she thinks I'm addicted , which I am but I can help it. Sorry won't request again. Do you giveaway rock king?

Yep, I do random giveaways all the time. Just follow Cocky Culture on twitter or facebook. I usually do one every week or so where give away an unlimited amount of free themes for a period of time (usually 30-45min) so you have to catch it at the right time, but if you do you can grab as many themes as you like.
    and it supports the 9780 (I've updated it to all OS 6 devices)
    05-25-11 09:09 AM
    any news on when the updated version will be released.

sal
    06-05-11 04:16 PM
    Hi Sal, The majority are ready for release. Im just working on some bugs in the 9800 version which requires some handcoded homescreen effort which is taking me forever. It shouldn't be much longer than a day or two tho
    bluey09 likes this.
    06-05-11 04:26 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD