Something blue is beautiful wallpaper friendly theme with custom wallpapers,banners,battery and signal meters,5 custom fixed discreet icons on top banner for the most important apps,hidden dock with 6 icons using hot keys "space" and "esc", weather slot, profile icon, access to connections and clock from the main screen.
    You can purchase this theme for $1.49 HERE
    06-06-11 07:38 PM
    Theme is nice.

baruh likes this.
    06-06-11 08:06 PM
    06-07-11 07:04 AM
    Just purchased this theme. Great job. Love the small icon set at the top and the numeric signal and battery meters
    baruh likes this.
    06-07-11 08:35 AM
    Thanks, I' am happy that there are people who like my theme.
    06-07-11 08:37 AM
    06-07-11 05:56 PM
    This is a very nice theme. I just bought it (first purchased theme!). I like the small icons at the top as well. The only small thing I don't really like is the numerical signal and battery meter. The os7 icons in replacement would make this perfect. Would this be possible?

Thanks again. Very nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 09:16 AM
    This is a very nice theme. I just bought it (first purchased theme!). I like the small icons at the top as well. The only small thing I don't really like is the numerical signal and battery meter. The os7 icons in replacement would make this perfect. Would this be possible?

Thanks again. Very nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    First thank you for buying the theme. I can change the battery and signal meter but first problem would be that the original battery meter its bigger then the square on the banner that's behind the battery meter and because of that the original battery will go beyond the square. And beside that if you still prefer the original meter and signal I don't know how to upload it to mobihand so you to update your theme free of charge. If someone knows how to do it please give me instruction.
    Last edited by baruh; 06-08-11 at 09:53 AM.
    06-08-11 09:47 AM
    Thanks alot!! I love this theme!
    You are welcome.
    06-08-11 09:49 AM
    First thank you for buying the theme. I can change the battery and signal meter but first problem would be that the original battery meter its bigger then the square on the banner that's behind the battery meter and because of that the original battery will go beyond the square. And beside that if you still prefer the original meter and signal I don't know how to upload it to mobihand so you to update your theme free of charge. If someone knows how to do it please give me instruction.
    The design of the digital meters is what makes the theme look good. I would not change it.
    06-08-11 10:17 AM
    The design of the digital meters is what makes the theme look good. I would not change it.
    Thank's andyahs
    06-08-11 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD