Slice into your screen with Pootermobile's latest theme Sheath! You can't help but smile when you first see the homescreen of Sheath. All customizable text icons on a vertical dock elegantly complimented by an animated focus image resembling, well a sword. When scrolling through your icons you'll get a popping sensation from the text displayed. Going from a slightly small font to a larger font giving you a smooth animation worth looking at all day. If you thought your wallpaper looked good with the dock displaying it'll look even better when you hide it revealing a spot for your weather app or favorite app. And like always Poots is there to give you some helpful hints on how to use the theme. If you thought the homescreen was enough the applications screen holds some beautiful custom icons. For a useful and unique experience on your BlackBerry Sheath is what you are looking for.

• Customizable text icons - (11 keyboard devices, 15 touchscreen devices)
    • Weather slot when dock is hidden
    • On-screen instructions
    • Big clock
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout

UPDATES!

Fixes in version 1.2

• Now hide the dock by clicking the escape key and un-hide dock by clicking the spacebar.
    • Fixed owner information and name on lock screen
    • Removed the menu transitions to avoid the "blinking" on the screen.

Updates in version 2.0:

• Added profiles icon to homescreen
    • Hide on-screen instructions by clicking on Poots or click the bubble to leave Poots on the screen.
    • Focus bar hides when focusing on profiles icon (or manage connections in OS6)

Get Sheath from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 04-19-11 at 03:20 PM.
    01-28-11 03:27 PM
    Very minimalists look and feel to this one! Awesome for those that want to show off their wallpapers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 03:37 PM
    Wow looks amazing.. Too bad I can't buy it.
    01-28-11 05:11 PM
    I would love to have this theme again, now I'm using OS6... I can't see paying for it twice. That's the bad thing about upgrading my 9700! ARG!!!

01-28-11 05:28 PM
    For those that bought the theme and upgraded to 6.0 there should be an option at the CB store for you to switch over to the new OS. It's just a matter of looking becuase I'm not sure where to look but I'm sure it's in your profile at the CB store.

01-28-11 06:58 PM
    Sorry poot, I checked ever letter of the store! The only time you're offered an option of which OS to use is when you purchase it.....like I said....that's what sucks about upgrading!

01-28-11 09:14 PM
    I'll have too look into that for you guys there has to be a way!

01-28-11 10:28 PM
    You Da Man poot! Good luck!

01-29-11 12:57 AM
    If you had purchased the theme when you had 5.0 and upgraded to 6.0 go to the CB store and send your order number or email address used in the CB store to the the support email provided. And you will get the free update.

01-29-11 01:13 AM
    Is there a way I can test this theme before buying it? It looks good but I need to really play wit it for at least a day then buy it if I like it.
    01-29-11 05:14 AM
    Great job,
    I bought it twice last night. Once for os5 by mistake, then I bought the one I wanted for os6.

I would gladly buy it twice again.
    It was well worth it, the few bucks it cost is nothing compared to the work that went into it!
    Thanks again
    01-29-11 08:30 AM
    Great theme only thing I was wondering is that can we change the background when a call is made or coming in?

And also if there's a way to use stock os6 icons?

01-31-11 08:31 PM
    Great theme only thing I was wondering is that can we change the background when a call is made or coming in?

And also if there's a way to use stock os6 icons?

Thanks for purchasing the theme
    Sorry but you can't change the call screens wallpapers. And I'm not gonna be doing custom versions for this either so I'm not gonna change the icons to OS6 either.

01-31-11 10:29 PM
    Great job,
    I bought it twice last night. Once for os5 by mistake, then I bought the one I wanted for os6.

I would gladly buy it twice again.
    It was well worth it, the few bucks it cost is nothing compared to the work that went into it!
    Thanks again

Whoa I just saw this! Thank you for the huge compliment it made me
    But you obviously didn't have to purchase the theme twice. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

01-31-11 10:31 PM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details.
    andyahs likes this.
    03-09-11 12:28 AM
    04-19-11 02:51 PM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details.
    liltoadie likes this.
    04-19-11 03:21 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, is this the OS 6 version you are running?
    Because I just purchased and downloaded the OS 6 for the 9780 version, and mine definitely does not look like that!
    04-25-11 03:05 AM
    If you don't mind me asking, is this the OS 6 version you are running?
    Because I just purchased and downloaded the OS 6 for the 9780 version, and mine definitely does not look like that!
    Yes it is but you may have purchased this version.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/pr...mobile-605661/

They are two different themes.
    04-25-11 07:51 AM
    Yes it is but you may have purchased this version.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/pr...mobile-605661/

They are two different themes.
    Wow, apparently I am not very good at paying attention when I purchase things! Emailed mobihand to request an exchange, thanks andyahs for pointing that out and thanks Pootermobile for this theme! Hopefully I can get my hands on the version I wanted.
    04-25-11 01:10 PM
    Wow, apparently I am not very good at paying attention when I purchase things! Emailed mobihand to request an exchange, thanks andyahs for pointing that out and thanks Pootermobile for this theme! Hopefully I can get my hands on the version I wanted.

I guess this should help you look carefully before you purchase any theme I hope the exchange goes well with Mobihand. You're welcome and it was Sheath OS6 you had bought? Not Sheath?
    04-25-11 08:17 PM
    Still LOVE this one!!!

Pootermobile likes this.
    04-25-11 08:54 PM
    I guess this should help you look carefully before you purchase any theme I hope the exchange goes well with Mobihand. You're welcome and it was Sheath OS6 you had bought? Not Sheath?
    The exchange went well! I am quite pleased with Mobihand's customer service. And yes, I purchased "Sheath OS6" thinking you had two separate themes, one for OS 6 devices and one for OS 5 devices... I did not realize it was called "Sheath OS6" because the banner and trays resembled the stock OS 6 themes! Silllly me.

All is well and I am very happy with the purchase
    04-26-11 12:20 AM
    The exchange went well! I am quite pleased with Mobihand's customer service. And yes, I purchased "Sheath OS6" thinking you had two separate themes, one for OS 6 devices and one for OS 5 devices... I did not realize it was called "Sheath OS6" because the banner and trays resembled the stock OS 6 themes! Silllly me.

All is well and I am very happy with the purchase

That's good to hear well Sheath is available for OS5 and OS6 but I made Sheath OS6 with the trays of the stock OS6 theme. I actually put in the description in Mobihand that it's a different theme from Sheath so no one else is confused
    04-28-11 02:12 PM
    That's good to hear well Sheath is available for OS5 and OS6 but I made Sheath OS6 with the trays of the stock OS6 theme. I actually put in the description in Mobihand that it's a different theme from Sheath so no one else is confused
    Hahah for people like me who do not like to read and get too excited about getting a new theme!

Here's a screenie before I retire to bed, really loving the simplicity of the homescreen.

Pootermobile likes this.
    04-29-11 03:44 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD