Here you have a DROID'esk theme from C86themes! Been working on this for some time to get it just right! You got awesome HD android style icons, with a couple custom ones thrown in the mix. Completely custom banner along with customer everything else! i cant think of a single thing that has not be changed for modified in some way.

Now the good thing with this theme is you keep your standard navigation of BB 6. None of this needing to hit the BB button to get to an application screen. You keep the feel and fluidity of BB6 while using a completely custom theme!

Go ahead! Look at the screen shots!

What are you waiting for! Pick it up now!

Shadow DROID6 - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Enjoy!!

*Screenshots may not show the exact wallpaper included with the actual theme*
    01-30-11 09:35 PM
    Can u make it free please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-11 12:22 AM
    No, i can not
    01-31-11 02:08 AM
    Universal Search issue has been resolved, update has been posted to Mobihand and you all should be getting the update emails soon!
    02-03-11 09:01 AM
    I would have considered buying it if it didn't have that annoying bar for: All, favs, media, etc.
    02-03-11 01:25 PM
    I do take custom requests

02-03-11 01:49 PM
    Can u make it free please?

Follow you, I'm waiting free version..... PLS

03-04-11 08:51 AM
    I'm waiting for freebies

03-04-11 10:12 AM
    He said it isn't going to be free.
    03-04-11 12:03 PM
    thank you pdelong...

this theme will not be free... please stop asking
    03-04-11 09:39 PM
    I purchased this, not satisfied....even I mailed him...not got satisfied answer
    Though he fixed the universal search, I think he didn't know...how to fix the homescreen bug (when you open the HS tray and scroll down, you will realize the bug) I will sure change my review once I got the complete updated version with no bugs !!!

03-05-11 12:44 PM
    I don't know what bug you are talking about... When you describe it to me, it may no sense... Universal search was a theme builder bug, ackowledged by RIM and has been fixed... Other then the "bug" you are talking about, idk what else there is.... Please email me again, and with the issue again, and I'll see what I can do. But please don't take it to heart, I can't please everyone... If 1 person reports a bug and no one else does... Well you know what I mean... But email me and I'll see what I can do!

Last edited by c_86; 03-15-11 at 08:15 PM.
    03-05-11 12:56 PM
    I tested this theme and I saw/see no HS bug. I have been over this theme over and over without any problems. This theme is the BEST theme out for BBOS6 if you like the OS6 navigation like I do. Keep up the GREAT theme work you do.
    03-15-11 05:47 PM
    This kind of theme needs to be free, thats my opinion.
    There not that hard to make..

03-16-11 02:10 AM
    This kind of theme needs to be free, thats my opinion.
    There not that hard to make..

Oh really? So why don't u start to make ur own and share in this forum as a free theme?

03-16-11 03:20 AM
    If a person develops a theme and wants to sell it, that's their right. People put a lot of time into making themes, and if they want to charge for them that's up to them. Asking for freebies is a little silly, and saying you think it should be free is as well. You don't go to the grocery store and say "I think these kinds of apples should be free. I'm just going to wait until they are."
    If you want free themes, they are out there in the forums and even in the CrackBerry store.
    Also, CrackBerry teams with theme and app developers every week to give out tons of free stuff in the blogs. Enter the contests, maybe you'll win something. There are other developers that give out copies of things in the forums too. Those threads are clearly marked.
    "Premium" means "for sale". If you don't want to purchase a theme, save yourself some time and avoid those threads.

Just my opinion.
    03-16-11 03:42 AM
    thank you Bold_9809, appreciate it...

Diederik12... lets see what you can do then... lets see you make the icons fit properly, get the banner perfect, change all the fonts... it may look easy, and at time yes it is easy... but it can be time consuming... and if you have an issue with compensating someone for taking the time to make something and post it up for others to enjoy, then you dont need to be here... would you expect a free hamburger? because its easy to make? yea... think about that one
    03-16-11 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD