Friends. Romans. Countrymen. Show off your Berrys!!

NOW UPDATED TO V1.3 WITH OS6.1 ICONS IN GREYSCALE!
    (Style 9670 screen shown)

BB6 layout
    Device specific wallpaper
    Roman Numeral/Text Clock

Get your copy now for $2.49
    at the CRACKBERRY STORE
    Last edited by 9of13; 04-09-11 at 07:56 AM. Reason: updated version
    03-30-11 08:20 AM
    No offense, but the theme is very basic to be called a premium, just my opinion.
    03-30-11 12:03 PM
    No offense, but the theme is very basic to be called a premium, just my opinion.
    The walls are custom. The banners are custom. The focus are edited and custom. The icons are edited. Half the fonts are made by me( name one other theme with a roman numeral clock!) A premium theme means a theme you pay for. Not how its made. Now if it were one of those themes where all that was changed was one wallpaper then sold for $5(which I've seen and what got me to start selling thmemes), then one can roll their eyes. Some people, like me, actually like the BB6 layout and this is a premium version of it. You may not think its worth it. And you are free to your opinion. But I challenge you to dl Theme Sutdio, and make a theme. See the work that actually goes into this. Nd its not like I'm charging $6-$7 dollars. Its only $2.50. Here in NYC, that's the price of a trip on the subway!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-11 04:15 PM
    In addition to all that was just mentioned, it was also created for multiple devices, which requires even more work as most elements have to be resized for each screen resolution. Then there is testing after that, for each device. Don't underestimate what theme developers go through to produce quality products.
    04-02-11 11:03 PM
    gotta be said, thats one hot looking theme, should get at least spot in this (or is it next? i dunno) weeks theme roundup definitley
    04-02-11 11:15 PM
    gotta be said, thats one hot looking theme, should get at least spot in this (or is it next? i dunno) weeks theme roundup definitley
    And noted.
    04-03-11 12:03 AM
    New update available. See OP.
    04-09-11 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD