can you change which apps appear at the bottom? There are several I do not use.
    03-03-11 07:11 PM
    The 5.0 version of this was WAY better. They did some updates to it which I never updated to, so perhaps the 6.0 version is exactly the same as the updates, but the original !Reflect7 Carbon for the 9700 had larger, clearer icons, better hidden slots for quick buttons, and a cleaner UI design to it. What's with the messages slot at the very top center? There's no indication that its anything but a blank spot... terrible. This has been the most disappointing theme purchase I've ever made. Really miss the single row shortcuts, now it's dual and if my trackpad sensitivity isn't set slow enough it zips through them all, where the old one I could have it set to 80 both horizontal and vertical so my internet interaction was smooth and easy and I could maneuver through my homescreen and menu icons with simple and quick applciation. I really hope they fix this!!!
    03-03-11 07:37 PM
    can you change which apps appear at the bottom? There are several I do not use.
    YES this VERY NICE theme is fully customizeable. It looks good and is very smooth. I was told a long time ago if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I'm saying VERY NICE THEME...... ITS #1 SELLING FOR A REASON ......A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT
    Last edited by spencerdl; 03-04-11 at 01:10 PM.
    03-04-11 01:04 PM
    Please creator, fix the terrible things you've done to this theme! Like the messages spot top-center of screen, that's a horrible place for it, if I want messages readily available I'll put the icon in my onscreen tray. Also get rid of the second tray, I don't know of a single person that likes those. Bring back the hidden slots at the bottom with the visible toggles, instead of the hidden looking bars. And resize the icons back to the larger and clearer ones. One last thing, bring back the outside ring highlighting, instead of darkening the whole background of the icon.
    03-07-11 05:59 PM
    YES this VERY NICE theme is fully customizeable. It looks good and is very smooth. I was told a long time ago if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I'm saying VERY NICE THEME...... ITS #1 SELLING FOR A REASON ......A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT
    Very true, I have like 12 themes purchased and still find myself going back to this one. The transitions and icons are unbeatable!
    03-23-11 01:06 AM
    I bought this theme, and I think the icons are the best I have seen to date. It makes the screen look beautiful. As well all the shortcuts on the home screen are extremely functional. Out of the 6 themes I have saved on my 9700, I like this one the best by far for both style and function. Please make more like this and with these icons. Great colours.
    03-24-11 10:17 AM
    thanks veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    03-25-11 04:25 AM
    Just got my 9780, coming from a Bold 9000, for 2 years..

I needed a theme who get it all bit more like the old way of navigate.. without that sliding, "all" "favorite", etc.. this theme just did that.. great, thanks !

But please help me, I thought it would have a calender view ! I realy need a 2 line calender on the home screen!

I was reading about a "hidden today" what's that ? I must have misses a screen where I can configure the themes... ? Where ??

Thanks in advance !
    04-15-11 02:11 AM
    Hello,

Is there any way to hide the home screen icon dock? Also, any luck in finding a calendar view on the home screen (as the above poster asked)??

Thanks,
    06-04-11 12:38 PM
    can someone tell me what app is used that shows the percentage of the battery and what looks like either temp at the top of the screen
    07-27-11 09:27 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD