Updated to v2.3

- Updated all wallpapers to the new Sense 3.0 wallpapers!
    - Back button now dismisses Skin Chooser Screen

OS 6 Keyboard Devices:
    - Slightly increased message list, menu, and button fonts

OS 6 Touch Devices:
    - Removed random Question Mark that appears when turning on WiFi
    04-18-11 07:50 PM
    cool update

but don't like the increase font in messages list and menu

a little bit dissapointed,why you do increase font in the message list??

Last edited by albertjo; 04-18-11 at 09:44 PM.
    04-18-11 09:34 PM
    downgrading now to ver 2.2.1

feel not comfort with the new version
    04-18-11 10:17 PM
    cool update

but don't like the increase font in messages list and menu

a little bit dissapointed,why you do increase font in the message list??

I dunno, cause people asked me to? :/

Is it that bad?
    04-18-11 10:21 PM
    I dunno, cause people asked me to? :/

Is it that bad?
    not really bad but i'm not comfort with this version

hope in the next update version you give 2 version with normal font size and increase font size version.

but your theme is still the best for me
    04-18-11 10:33 PM
    Hi,

Just downloaded the latest update....thanks for your hardwork but a few issues still remain:
    1) Wallpaper and home screen settings come back to the default on battery pull or if yyou change themes.
    2) When we click the browser the history or default page all fonts have been changed to black, pls make them white so that it's readable without the green highlight as well.
    3) Clock font runs outside the box on a 24hrs time settings but is ok when we change to 12hrs format.

Barring the above it is an awesome theme !
    04-18-11 10:37 PM
    not at all

That's a great background. May I ask how you got that weather icon to go there?
    04-19-11 06:20 PM
    Hi,

Just downloaded the latest update....thanks for your hardwork but a few issues still remain:
    1) Wallpaper and home screen settings come back to the default on battery pull or if yyou change themes.
    2) When we click the browser the history or default page all fonts have been changed to black, pls make them white so that it's readable without the green highlight as well.
    3) Clock font runs outside the box on a 24hrs time settings but is ok when we change to 12hrs format.

Barring the above it is an awesome theme !
    1. This is a product of a theme that uses widgets to change default setting to personal ones a reset will set the theme back to default.

3. It has been mentioned several times thru this thread you need to use 12 hour setting for the clock.
    04-19-11 07:13 PM
    That's a great background. May I ask how you got that weather icon to go there?
    i'm using Berry Weather application and activated homescreen wallpaper mode
    Last edited by albertjo; 04-21-11 at 11:39 PM.
    sandra023 likes this.
    04-19-11 09:31 PM
    I like the new theme update. I did find the following:

- When viewing the messages or calendar, the back button puts the normal display behind it.
    - When ever I go into the messages view it shows blank, even if there are emails in my inbox (unread).
    - Also the process bar with the percentage inside, is still too large font size.

I do have a question, the background of when somebody is calling, or the call has been answered, can that also be made as colorful as the main background? Think would look nice if the same background of the main screen can be used for that.
    Last edited by SpeedFreak73; 04-20-11 at 07:16 AM.
    04-20-11 06:12 AM
    I second that for the caller background screen color options.
    04-20-11 06:54 AM

Here's the Skin Chooser screen of Theme Pack 1 for HTC Desire HD, featuring SenseUI in RED, Hydration, Void, and Fresh.

While it will be a separate purchase, all owners of the original Desire HD will receive 50% off.

The original theme will continue to be updated alongside the Theme Pack, so their version numbers will be synchronized. So keep the bug reports flowing, we ARE taking note of them =)

Finally, we are eager to create more Theme Packs for you guys, so we appreciate some suggestions for future looks. If we decide to use your idea, you get the Theme Pack for free!

- Vince & Lisa
    04-22-11 10:23 PM
    where can i get those pack??
    04-23-11 06:50 AM
    when the pack will be release??
    05-03-11 11:37 AM
    FINALLY! LOL just playing. I am so glad to see this working for os6.

THANKS for your hard work! hopefully my 2 screen shots came out below.

Your screen shots came out great just a quick question, what weather app are you using with

With this theme ?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-11 06:56 AM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD