The initial display post shows several examples of the clock centered with the weather slot directly below it.
    That's on touch screen devices, different screen orientation.
    04-08-11 09:26 AM
    Thanks for clearing that up. Great theme.
    vincetheprince likes this.
    04-08-11 09:34 AM
    Shilohjerry, thanks for the image.

Vince, you have really outdone yourself here. The theme runs smoothly, is fast, and is fun. You have done an incredible job (pun intended) at mirroring the HTC stock themes, and I suggest that yours may work even better than what comes on those phones, particularly in light of the four-in-one paper. Really excellent work, and I highly recommend this theme to anyone and everyone!

Thanks so much. Many kudos your way.

Doug
    04-08-11 10:42 AM
    04-08-11 01:26 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not impresses at all the clock on my bold 9780 aint even in the middle of the white boxes and u want money for this would like a refund

04-08-11 05:11 PM
    Why is the clock numbers not in the centre of the white boxes and font too big????

04-08-11 05:16 PM
    Why is the clock numbers not in the centre of the white boxes and font too big????

04-08-11 05:45 PM
    Go to the CrackBerry store and get the free version of Musical Clock! That should help.

04-08-11 05:51 PM
    Does anyone here use Quicklaunch?

When I click to activate Quicklaunch, the whole screen goes white (except for the Quicklaunch menu)...I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that my hotkey for QL is the spacebar, since this is not an issue when I activate QL with the icon instead of hitting the spacebar

It doesn't bother me, since I can still access the QL menu, just wondered if anyone else experienced this. Completely love the theme otherwise- this chicky who changed themes every day can probably stop visiting the themes thread now Finally found one I love above all others!

04-08-11 06:18 PM

When I click to activate Quicklaunch, the whole screen goes white (except for the Quicklaunch menu)...I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that my hotkey for QL is the spacebar, since this is not an issue when I activate QL with the icon instead of hitting the spacebar

It doesn't bother me, since I can still access the QL menu, just wondered if anyone else experienced this. Completely love the theme otherwise- this chicky who changed themes every day can probably stop visiting the themes thread now Finally found one I love above all others!

And just to think, you almost gave up on me
    04-08-11 06:40 PM
    I use QuickLaunch with no problems. I have the letter Q set to open QuickLaunch. QuickLaunch, but it opens when I press the spacebar in the theme.

04-08-11 09:07 PM

I get the white screen. But it isnt a big deal. It goes away when im done with QL so no biggy. Still love the theme.
    04-08-11 09:16 PM
    i made decisson to buy this theme and it is a great theme

i wish the font in message application is not to big, can i have that??
    04-09-11 05:40 AM
    And just to think, you almost gave up on me
    I'm sorry I ever doubted my love Please forgive me
    04-09-11 06:16 AM
    Hi Vince,
    Great theme and worth the LOOOng wait !!
    Just a couple of things that I have an issue with :
    1) On the homescreen clock when I set 24 hrs time format, the time shows outside the white bobox but when I set the clock to 12 hrs format it fits inside even if the time is 10.45 (for eg.)...pls look into this !
    2) On the call log/msg/sms screen the name of the person is let's say point 7 but details as in subject of mail/number in the call screen/sms text is in larger font.........can you make this the way it is in the default theme....the time of msg is getting cut and it is kind of in ur face type of font.....pls help on these two issues post which everthing looks Awesome !!!!

04-09-11 12:39 PM
    2) On the call log/msg/sms screen the name of the person is let's say point 7 but details as in subject of mail/number in the call screen/sms text is in larger font.........can you make this the way it is in the default theme....the time of msg is getting cut and it is kind of in ur face type of font.....pls help on these two issues post which everthing looks Awesome !!!!

i'm agree with this one
    04-09-11 01:25 PM
    Hey everyone, I have documented about 4 or 5 bugs and I couldn't have discovered them without your help, so appreciate the feedback! I will get them all done in one swoop on monday, I need a bit of a break from coding this exhausting theme lol, so please bare with me til then. Hope that's okay with everyone =)
    04-09-11 04:20 PM
    Can someone show a screen shot of the today screen with calendar items only if that is possible?
    04-09-11 05:07 PM
    This theme looks amazing, not surprising Vince. I'll return and buy it next time I'm on my laptop.

04-09-11 06:42 PM
    Is it possible to hide the time in the upper right corner, leaving only the widget as the clock?

04-10-11 12:53 AM
    Hey everyone, I have documented about 4 or 5 bugs and I couldn't have discovered them without your help, so appreciate the feedback! I will get them all done in one swoop on monday, I need a bit of a break from coding this exhausting theme lol, so please bare with me til then. Hope that's okay with everyone =)
    it's okay, i'll wait for your update..

mostly on message font in message application
    04-10-11 02:32 AM
    2.2.1 update came a little early
    04-10-11 12:02 PM
    04-10-11 02:30 PM
    2.2.1 update came a little early
    just download it...

it's great!!!
    04-10-11 09:24 PM
    Hi,
    Just downloaded the update and it definately cures a few issues but got this few issues not sorted:
    1) Clock when it is set to 24 hrs format runs out of the white box but stays in the box when in 12 hrs format even if the time is 10.45 (for eg.)
    2) When I do a battery pull evertime the wallpaper comes back to default and loses customization.
    3) When we click the browser the history and fonts have been changed to black....I thought it ws fine with white fonts in the earlier version.

Sans the above thanks for your hardwork and fixing the earlier bugs.

smartbuddy likes this.
    04-10-11 10:06 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD