HedoneDesign PSHD theme for BlackBerry Smartphone devices - NOW SUPPORTING OS6 DEVICES.

Theme name: HedoneDesign PSHD theme
    Theme author: HedoneDesign
    Theme credits: HedoneDesign

Download Link(s): check Crackberry Store or more info at HedoneDesign
    Price: 6.99$

Special features:
    * DFK
    * HDTP
    * BQC
    * XtH

Description:

HedoneDesign is CB Theme developer of the year 2010 and MH Theme throwdown 2010 winner.

We could call this theme an homage to the unique interface that Sony dreamed up for its now legendary line of PlayStation gaming machines, but this theme moves faster than that. Much faster. There are at least two of us here at the Bat-Cave (aka "office") who have been treated for whiplash during the testing of this theme.

Moving side to side brings you menu-type icons which will then allow you to move up and down through additional icons/options/favorites and such you can do almost anything from your home screen! PSHD enables you to move as quickly as you think (in some cases, and we wont talk about those, even faster). Enabled with such goodies as DFK, this ones not just perfect, but perfect for you.

Operating instructions:
    The theme displays five vertical rows on the home screen.
    - Favorites here you can customize icons on the home screen for your favorite
    applications, place them in the first positions on your application screen.
    - Media
    - Phone
    - Web (please note, if you do not have Facebook or Twitter for Blackberry, these two buttons will not work).
    - Utilities
    The second, third, fourth and fifth rows are fixed and cannot be changed.

On the home screen there is a round bubble displaying the battery meter, signal strength and time.

Battery meter: green is full, red is empty (color will change from green to red to show you how much battery you have left)

This theme is also very wallpaper friendly.

******As soon as Theme Studio 6.0 is out of Beta, you will get you updated version of this theme. While still in beta you may experience some bugs in OS 6.0 theme.******

***Minimum OS is 5.0***

***Be careful when choosing, you choose one you would like to get! Subsequent claims can not be taken into account! Also check screenshots first and then select the theme you want! Screenshots can be found in Theme Store.***

***You MUST have a data plan/internet access on your BlackBerry in order to install themes. 5.0 OS version themes will NOT work on any device running an older operating system! Also 6.0 version themes will NOT work on device running an older operating system!***

Suported devices:

8500, 8900, 8950, 9000, 9300, 9330, 9500, 9630, 9650, 9700 series running OS5

9650, 9700, 9780, 9800 series running OS6
    03-02-11 03:29 PM
    Looks great, you should add it to appworld, so me and other people from Europe can pay with paypal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    03-02-11 04:37 PM
    Looks great, you should add it to appworld, so me and other people from Europe can pay with paypal.

we did, they just need more time to add a product on their website. should be there in a day or two (usually takes at least 3-5 days, sometimes even more).

Thank you!
    03-02-11 04:40 PM
    Ohh it looks great. Very creative. I love the background colors so much.
    I really wish there's free giveaway for the 5 first post. Lol!

HedoneDesign likes this.
    03-02-11 10:40 PM
    I bought this- very fast theme, no lagging whatsoever. Happy to see 6.0 themes from this developer, I've got many of their previous themes, always great quality.
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    03-03-11 04:20 AM
    I just bought it, awaiting the download links
    03-03-11 05:13 AM
    I dont like it. I asked for a refund
    03-03-11 09:32 AM
    This theme shines!! It is everything that developer claims to be. Fast, super precise, no lag whatsoever...brilliant i would say. But Matrix...you have been really trying with childish nonsenses hands down. I guess you are working for some team, because everything you write...hahaha. Are they giving you alot of money? I hope so...how much do they pay? I dont like that kind of people... HD keep up the good work! This is surely the TOP OF!!
    HedoneDesign likes this.
    03-03-11 01:15 PM
    I dont like it. I asked for a refund
    Matrix Leader, you are really confusing us! since you wrote on a mobihand's store that everybody has to be kidding paying 7$ for our themes, how could you ask a refund? did you actually bought it? and if you did - becouse you don't like it?

looks like you have something against us... just a thought... we don't mind constructive critique, but this looks like it is personal.

in future, just so you'll know it - nobody gives refund if you don't LIKE theme! that's why you have planty of screen shots!
    03-03-11 01:42 PM
    EDIT: Bought theme and figured out a few questions by myself, I still have many other questions that would be great if they could be answered

1) Does this theme still have a search function like in BB6.0? And if it doesn't, will it maybe be implemented at any point in time? because that is a huge deal breaker for me as I love the search function.
    Answer: Yes, It does

2) Are you able to keep the global hotkeys function in this theme where like you press "n" to get to BBM and "S" for search, "spacebar" for shortcutme/quicklaunch?
    Answer: Yes, you can

3) I am planning on buying the BlackBerry Bold Touch when it comes out, will I be able to re-download this theme for a different type of BlackBerry when I eventually switch over? (obviously assuming you create the theme format for a bold touch)

4) I have been seeing "hand coded" everywhere and what exactly does that even mean? This theme looks VERY snappy and I have used the theme builder beta so I know somewhat about it, but does hand coded mean like you went through and took out all pointless coding that would lead to a delay or lag in the theme? or what exactly does it mean?

5) Wish you could arrange the folders under Media|Phone|Web|Utilities... For example, the first thing that comes up under "Web" is manage Setup Wi-Fi.. I feel like I (and many others would agree that they) would use that the least amount, Browser should be first, BBM 2nd, Facebook 3rd, Twitter 4th and lastly setup wifi (or something like that at least with setup wifi last)... Will this eventually ever be an option? if not, I still feel as if "Set-Up Wifi" should at least be last.

6) Also, I feel that "manage connections" should be under the utilities tab, either in addition(like that the best) or in place of like tasks. Manage connections if it was placed in, It should be first to make up for how in BB6.0 the drop down at the top allows you to turn wifi on/off and bluetooth.

7) Will there ever be an option to have more then 6 favorites? It is apparent that "favorites" makes up for the first row that you can set in any other theme, but if you could choose how many favorites you wanted on your main screen would be cool or allow like 10 or something.

8) Can it be made an option, or be made so the icons stay on its previous selected when scrolling left and right instead of resetting back to the top? It would be like the PS3/PSP and would be more beneficial to the user.

9) I somehow glitched it so social feeds was the old symbol like in normal 6.0 and I actually liked how it looked A LOT better.. Is there any way some of the really nice looking logos like social feeds could remain unchanged in this theme? :/

Any questions answered would be GREATLY appreciated as I am planning on purchasing this theme the second all of these questions are answered [:

**The last few questions are "questions" but also constructive criticism/ideas and it would be greatly appreciated if these ideas were considered, Thanks so much!

PS. How do you post on your website..? I cannot find anywhere to sign up or anything and would like to mention something on there but cannot find anywhere to comment :/
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 03-12-11 at 12:32 AM.
    03-11-11 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD