DISCOUNT 33% and became USD 3.99 in the STORE - UNTIL MARCH 23rd, 2011 ONLY

Tired with how your blackberry homescreen looks like ?
    Tired with the same type of theme out there ?
    Tired with your default theme on OS6 ready device ? or ...
    You got theme for your blackberry but it seems that it's not suitable for you ?

Give "SimpleGUI Blackberry Theme by Superpinjal.Inc" a try !
    It's very clean and surely it will fit for you especially when you love simplicity, cleanness and SCHWING ! design.

Buy it and see the difference of your blackberry homescreen looks !
    Use it and make "SimpleGUI Blackberry Theme" as your blackberry's SOULMATE !

Features :

• 8 application order with no icon only text and can be accessed through "Applications Menu", did i say NO ICON ? YES ! Exactly ! and it make your homescreen clean and tidy.
    • Configurable homescreen through "Settings Menu" :
      • toggle ON and OFF of TODAY Area (Phone and Calendar)
      • Set your Sounds Profile
      • Change your wallpaper from homescreen and choose between default theme wallpaper or your own one.

• Custom Battery and Signal Meter to ease to see its values
    • Access directly to Superpinjal.Inc to get latest THEME Release (FREEbies available) by clicking UPPER LEFT Icon.
    • Simple and clean looks design
    • Wallpaper friendly (you even get small size wallpaper, same as your homescreen, in the "Settings Menu")
    • Stable and No Lag.

OTHER RELEASED for OS5 Devices will be available soon ! Promised

NOTE :

• To activate SimpleGUI Blackberry Theme, go to Options and choose Themes.
    • Upon installation, all of your downloaded apps will be moved to the downloads folder so it will be easier to find them. Just move the ones you want back.

SEE AND BUY IT HERE :
    Last edited by superpinjal; 02-22-11 at 10:53 PM.
    02-05-11 05:40 AM
    Reserved for other devices release
    02-05-11 05:41 AM
    hoahmmm .. I just wondering that perhaps people will drop some comments if i changed this theme to FREE wkwkwkwkwkw (talking to myself)
    02-06-11 08:36 AM
    I think that's a safe bet!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 09:20 AM
    Very nice looking theme. I think one problem most people are having is that lack of really good functional themes for the 9780 and when one does come along, like this one, they have to pay nearly $6.00. Please don't get me wrong, I know themes take time to develop, but in my opinion, people are tired of paying that much for a theme. Again, I mean no offense, it's a very nice looking theme.
    02-07-11 12:46 PM
    I know themes take time to develop, but in my opinion, people are tired of paying that much for a theme
    Agree, because it's true
    02-07-11 05:59 PM
    Very nice looking theme. I think one problem most people are having is that lack of really good functional themes for the 9780 and when one does come along, like this one, they have to pay nearly $6.00.
    Thanks Man, Appreciate your input on this.
    in your own opinion, what's the 'good' price for Theme Creator to sell their works ? good here means fit with quality of theme but still good to others to buy it.

Thanks again for your answer on this.
    02-07-11 08:45 PM
    Agree, because it's true
    Thank you Man.
    02-07-11 08:46 PM
    Ok, I tried this theme on my 9780. Not very functional. I don't know how it is useful to have a theme that selects options from homescreen that are rarely used. They end of being cursor traps that you constantly need to avoid while using the theme. Sorry, but this one isn't user friendly enough for me. Pull-down menus to launch app - tedious! Pull-down menu option to select default vs user defined wallpaper - pointless cursor trap! Option to go to theme website on the homescreen - just dumb and another cursor trap. This theme may look pretty at first glance, but definately not worth 6 bucks. I won't be using this one. Enjoy the 6 bucks.

02-07-11 09:50 PM
    Ok, I tried this theme on my 9780. Not very functional. I don't know how it is useful to have a theme that selects options from homescreen that are rarely used. They end of being cursor traps that you constantly need to avoid while using the theme. Sorry, but this one isn't user friendly enough for me. Pull-down menus to launch app - tedious! Pull-down menu option to select default vs user defined wallpaper - pointless cursor trap! Option to go to theme website on the homescreen - just dumb and another cursor trap. This theme may look pretty at first glance, but definately not worth 6 bucks. I won't be using this one. Enjoy the 6 bucks.

Thank you for your input (I'm still consider it as a good input for me).

If you're not satisfy with my works, I can refund it to you but would you please describe in details what exactly 'cursor traps' means ? what's your criteria for user friendly navigation ? and what's not tedious theme from your point of view ?

Please don't get me wrong, I just want to make my theme as a good Theme in average for everybody and worth for $5.99 and people happy for it.

So please if you don't mind, please share your opinion after using it.

Kindly Regards,

Superpinjal.Inc
    02-07-11 10:01 PM
    up up to the sky !
    02-09-11 10:35 AM
    New version 1.1 available and bug fix ! So all of you can enjoy this theme smoothly...and simple PM or drop me an email if you found bug on it and I will fix it directly for free (of course if you buy it ).
    Thank you.

02-14-11 10:05 AM
    DISCOUNT 33% and became USD 3.99 in the STORE - UNTIL MARCH 23rd, 2011 ONLY
    02-22-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD