GestureBB brings 'Gestures' to your regular Track-Pad or Track-ball Blackberry!
    How does it work?
    Simple:
    From your home screen, simply flick or swipe your Trackpad in any one of the 4 directions, up, down, left or right.
    Each flick or swipe will bring allow you direct with hidden content, directly from your home screen!

** Swipe down and pull down an options menu from the top of the screen with easy access to profiles, options, etc...
    ** Swipe up and pull up a dock with user-defined 6 icons, BlackBerry style!
    ** Swipe from left to right to open the first application in your device application order.
    ** Swipe from right to left and swipe in your main menu, for all your applications access!

Once you learn how to use GestureBB's swipes, it's a natural and fluent experience.
    GestureBB is great for Wallpaper lovers, because it keeps your homescreen clear and neat, to enjoy your favorite Wallpaper and only shows you the functionality that you need, when you need it!

GestureBBCandyland also comes with a great colorful look and cool retro-modern icons!
    And if you don't like the look, simply choose GestureBBSimple, and enjoy your crisp, clean OS6 look with all the same great functionality!

Buy in the CrackBerry Store

Buy in the CrackBerry Store
    GestureBBCandyland

GestureBBSimple

Now available is GestureBBSeven!
    Available for purchase here!
    It includes two versions again:

One called "Plastique"

And includes the great, originally secondary BB7 'plastic' icons found in BB7.

the other's called "SEVEN"

and is your basic GestureBBSimple with OS7 icons!
    Last edited by elmorro; 05-05-11 at 09:57 PM.
    ayush12345 and smartbuddy like this.
    04-21-11 06:34 PM
    need any testers for this??? I am in
    04-21-11 10:29 PM

YouTube - GestureBB Demo

Watch it in action!
    Last edited by elmorro; 04-22-11 at 05:25 PM.
    04-21-11 10:49 PM
    need any testers for this??? I am in
    You do know the theme was released right?
    04-22-11 07:50 AM
    You do know the theme was released right?
    Same thing I was thinking, lol. There was already a trial & everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 12:00 PM
    Updated the "Simple6" version to no longer have the ''candyland' focus icon on the homescreen.
    04-22-11 11:29 PM
    I purchased your theme (GestureBBCandyland), it surely is a Great Work and with the current price its a steal!

A Recommended theme for sure.

Few Suggestions:
    1)
    ** Swipe from right to left and swipe in your main menu, for all your applications access!

We can do this just by pressing the BB button so its a waste of useful gesture feature of ur theme, can it be changed to open up browser instead of menu?

2) Most obvious suggestion is pls add a weather slot.

Thanks!
    04-23-11 05:43 AM
    I will most defiantly make a weather version. It will also have a few shortcuts if desired. I am looking still into having a today screen in there, however that's almost impossible o navigate without screwing up all the gestures right now. We'll see how it pana out
    Thanks for the kinds words!
    04-23-11 07:28 AM
    I will most defiantly make a weather version. It will also have a few shortcuts if desired. I am looking still into having a today screen in there, however that's almost impossible o navigate without screwing up all the gestures right now. We'll see how it pana out
    Thanks for the kinds words!
    A weather slot with some keyboard shortcuts would be awesome! I for one do not care for a Today screen, even if u succeed in putting Today there, let it be optional.

Once again, Great theme, reviewed it on Mobihand too.
    04-23-11 08:22 AM
    any plan to use os 6.1 aka os 7 icons?
    05-02-11 01:54 AM
    Are we actually allowed to sell themes with these yet? I remember seeing something like that....
    05-02-11 11:42 PM
    Yeah I remember bout that.
    But, I think it's not a problem anymore.
    In fact, there's a lot of theme with those icon on the market.
    05-03-11 01:56 AM
    love GestureBBsimple!! cant afford to buy it do to health reasons im unable to work right now but keep up awesome work!! autumnsdad@sprint.blackberry.net
    05-03-11 09:21 AM
    Now available is GestureBBSeven!
    It includes two versions again:

One called "Plastique"

And includes the great, originally secondary BB7 'plastic' icons found in BB7.

the other's called "SEVEN"

and is your basic GestureBBSimple with OS7 icons!
    05-05-11 09:55 PM
    Still no weather? I thought you would update existing theme, waiting for the update on candyland.

Thanks.
    05-06-11 01:16 PM
    **** this Theme is super cool just that i dont have a credit i cant buy if not i would
    Really nice theme
    05-12-11 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD